Cold Water » Brock Lesnar

By BriFlare

Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be ex... More

Cold Water » Cast & Playlist
Cold Water » Preview
Cold Water » ''It's for you're own good."
Cold Water » Kiss The Bride
Cold Water » This Is Your Home
Cold Water » "I hate you asshole!"
Cold Water » "I Know What She Wants Brock."
Cold Water » The Consummation
Cold Water » "You Know You Like It."
Cold Water » "They gives me so much joy"
Cold Water » Baby For Who?
Cold Water » Fall Apart
Cold Water » Baby Decor
Cold Water » Photo Album
Cold Water » Baby's Here
Cold Water » Working Girl
Cold Water » Time Skip
Cold Water » Shopping
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Cold Water » Parents on the road
Cold Water » Anniversary Wedding
Cold Water » Baby Love
Brock & Danielle : Game On
Brock & Danielle : Episode 1
Brock & Danielle : Episode 2
Brock & Danielle : Episode 3
Brock & Danielle : Episode 4
Brock & Danielle : Episode 5
Brock & Danielle : Episode 7
Brock & Danielle : Episode 8
Brock & Danielle : Episode 9
Brock & Danielle : Episode 10
Brock & Danielle : Episode 11
Brock & Danielle : Episode 12
Brock & Danielle : Episode 13
Brock & Danielle : Episode 14
Brock & Danielle : Episode 15
Brock & Danielle : Episode 16
Brock & Danielle : Episode 17
Brock & Danielle : Episode 18
New Cover

Brock & Danielle : Episode 6

982 28 3
By BriFlare

Weeks later

I wasn't pregnant anymore, my son was born a few weeks ago. The kids were being watched at home by My aunt and uncle.

I was at raw and AJ wanted me to come to hang out with him.

We were watching Brock and Paul cut a promo. The crowd starting chanting 'she said yes'. Brock smirked and Paul did as well.

"Just so you know the only reason she said yes is because she hasn't been up close to a beast like Brock Lesnar!"

"First of all congrats!" I said walking out as the fans cheered, "secondly your beast isn't a real man, a real man wouldn't cheat on his wife, a real man would stay by his wife's side all the time and not sneaking out to fuck Charlotte Flair"

The fans cheered and I was smirking. Paul was speechless. Brock looked pissed.

"A real man would spend time with his kids and by the way AJ is a better father to your own kids Than you will ever be!"

"Bree, are you ready to make some cookies?" I asked Bree as I poured the cookie mix into the bowl.

"I love cookies. Oh, chocolate chips." Bree said sticking her hand into the bowl and picking up a chocolate and eating it.

"Okay, that's it no more Bree." I said.

"Now we need one egg. No more chocolate." I said walking over to the refrigerator.

"Bree stop you're gonna get a stomach ache." I said looking over my shoulder and seeing Bree eating more chocolate chips.

"I want chocolate." Bree said.

"No girl you're gonna get salmonella." I said placing the egg on the counter.

"I like salmonella." Bree said.

"No, you don't." I said.

"Mommy is the cookies for daddy." Bree said.

"No, its for you and your siblings." I said.

Cofessional : It's been a hard transition from me having a baby to Brock temporarily moving out. Its hard not being able to tell the kids why their father isn't around. But Brock decided that he wouldn't be faithful to his family.

"Can we give some to uncle AJ?" Bree asked.

"Sure we can save some for uncle Aj." I replied.

Mya walked into the kitchen with her boyfriend, Jake. They took a seat at the island. I pulled out the first tray of baked cookies.

"Hi, Mrs. Lesnar." Jake said.

"Hi, mom." Mya said.

"Jake, I told you to call me, Danielle." I said.

"Sorry." Jake said.

I placed the cookies on a plate and in front of the two teens. Bree crawled over to Mya and gave her a hug. Mya pulled Bree to her lap. Bree laughed. Mya pulled out her phone and they started taking selfies. I smiled at the two of them. I love their relationship. I placed the second tray in the oven and pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture of the two of them.

"Mom, when is dad coming back?" Mya asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"AJ is here!" Bree shouted seeing his car pull in he driveway.

AJ picked her up and kissed her all over making her giggle. He winked at me making me blush and looking away from him.

"Hello ladies. Hey Jake." AJ said.

"Hey uncle AJ." Mya said.

Liked by TheDanielle and 589, 677 others

AJStyles when you visit @TheDanielle and this is on the counter #imgonnagain20pounds

Comments disabled.

"I heard you're gonna wrestle daddy." Bree said.

"Yeah I am." AJ said.

"But he's bigger than you." Mya said.

"Size doesn't matter." AJ said.

Hours later the kids were all asleep and AJ and I were in the living room with the fireplace going. 

"So, how's the kids?" He asked. 

"They wanna know when their dad is coming back." I breathed. 

"Yeah what are you and Brock planning to do?" AJ asked.

"I don't know. I mean my family says work it out but he's not putting effort in." I replied.

Confessional : He missed the birth of our son. He hasn't put in effort to make this work. AJ and his wife has been a backbone for me during this whole thing. I'm just ready to figure out what my next move is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
54.1K 2.3K 34
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
160K 7.2K 42
Riley had a boyfriend, Brayden, who was a perfect escape from her family. She had never once imagined life without him but now she was living one. ...
936K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...