π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 10

1.3K 36 4
By imnyladasme

(Delicious Sushi in Media❤😋)

(She's right there because she looks like a beautiful-individual black woman. Juss because this is what this story is about)

When Niggas call us Females Bitches:

"We might be FEMALES but we're not DOGS like all you niggas." - Uni.yk❤️

(Uraiah's and Abriyanna's Sleep Over!!! )

Uraiah's Pov
Thursday.
3:47 P.M.
March 28th

I set all the snacks and drinks together cutely for our sleepover, and I have a pizza cooking in the oven. Abriyanna would be here any moment and I have to make sure things are perfect. There will possibly be crying during this sleepover BUT she's basically my best friend and that's what best friends are for right? I'll probably get in trouble for having Abriyanna over without my mother's consent but she loves her, since that's her niece, so no damage will POSSIBLY be done.

I went downstairs to check on the pizza, I grabbed a mitten and opened the oven door. The hotness wavering around in my face, to me the pizza seemed done. It's been cooking for about 24 minutes now, so I might as well take it out. I carefully grab the pizza pan and take it out, setting it down on the island. I grab the wooden cutting board and quickly place the hot pizza onto the cutting board. I look through the drawers, trying to find my mothers pizza cutter, I was unable to find it so I guess I'll settle on a kitchen knife. I carefully cut the pizza into an evenly six-slice pizza, and smile at my neatly cut pizza. Never in my life, I've ever seen a good cut pizza like this..well pizza hut I did. THA-

*Ding Dong*

I turn my head towards the door, instantly knowing it's Abriyanna's tall ass from her complaints of the hot sun. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I say laughing.

I open the door and smile at my tall cousin, hugging her and stepping to the side to let her in. "What took you so long, it was hot as he-- PIZZA!" Abriyanna squeals running to the kitchen and grabbing a slice for herself. "Umm, don't be eating all that damn pizza. You know yo tall ass can eat a whole damn box." I say flatly moving the pizza away from her. "Bitch, fuck you. Now come on, cause I got some tea to spill." Abriyanna says walking towards the stairs. I shake my head and laugh, grabbing the cutting board's handle and carefully walking upstairs with the pizza.

We were settled into the movie room, and we feasted on pizza while Abriyanna was telling me about some drama that was going on. I was only amused and entertained because Abriyanna is a good storyteller, she's also a funny one too. Also, this situation she's telling me about is so freaking interesting. I continued to listen and laugh while she told me the situation, but then it came to where it was my turn to say what was going on with me. I haven't been thinking about Camarion for about a good 50 minutes, but when I start talking about him again. the next few hours will be miserable for me. I sighed and started to tell her what has been happening lately..

"I met him when he delivered my pizza," I say fiddling with my fingers.

"What in the hell, whenever have you stooped so damn low?" Abriyanna gasps clutching her chest.

"For your information, he turned out to be a really cool dude! But in the end, we didn't make it. We literally, just stopped talking today!" I say grabbing the bag of baked Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

"Awh, you okay? You look as if nothing happened." Abriyanna says slowly rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, I'm still sad about it. He really had my heart and I even let him get the punani." I pout my heart starting ache from the vibrations of depression showing its presence.

"Uraiah!" Abriyanna says smacking me in my head.

"Ow!" I yelp rubbing my head. "Abriyanna, I'm sorry. I know, that I should've never gave it to him so early. But let me tell you, I was high—."

"HIGH?!" Abriyanna screeched.

"Bitch stop fucking yelling! Anyways, I was high and he was just influencing me and everything. And he was high, so we were both in the wrong. He also bought me sushi, I think I'm gon order me sum too." I say tapping my chin.

"You're getting off topic."

"Oh sorry, but yea anyways. Today he said he didn't want us and allat. He said I was too nice, fragile, and sweet. He also said if we were inna relationship he would've cheated on me anyway. So he left and I was sad. I went up to my room, with a knife, and slaughtered the unicorn he gave me. Then that's when I called you to come over so I won't be so sad." I say plopping a couple of baked hot Cheetos into my mouth.

"Mann, that nigga phony anyways. How about this? We order sushi, and we just watch the series we never finished from the last time I came over here." Abriyanna says hugging me.

"Sounds like a plan." I smile pulling out my phone and dialing the number to Wasabi's Sushi.

...

*Ding Dong*

"I think that's the sushi," I say getting off the Air Mattress.

"Okay, I'll pause the movie," Abriyanna says reaching for the remote.

"Okay," I said slipping on my purple slides.

I walk out to the room and head downstairs. My stomach was growling with every step I took, and the thought of sushi just made my mouth water. I dig into my yoga pants pocket and pull out $50. I ordered more than 3 rows, because like I'm very hungry. I pulled out $50 dollars because more than 3 rows of sushi is expensive.

Sushi is very fucking expensive!

I open the front door and my mouth drops with a slam. Ladarius stood in front of me and I knew he was some fucking trouble. "Hells Nah!" I shout slamming the door in his face. I lock the door, and my hearts starts to beat rapidly. He started turning the knob, trying to push the door in with his body. "I will call the police, go away!" I shout, running into the kitchen to find my mother's gun.

"Open the door mane!" Ladarius shouts.

"Uraiah, what's going on?" Abriyanna shouts running down the stairs.

"No...time...to...explain!" I search more the little gun. "HELP ME FIND MY MOMA'S GUN!" I rush out starting to pancake as I start hearing hinges pop off. Abriyanna starts to look in the living room, with me continuously eyeing the door. He was almost in and I was not finna get in trouble because of that expensive ass door.

When I found the gun, I point it towards the door waiting until Ladarius knocked the door down. "I suggest you stop before you end up going to hell before it's time," I say my breathing heavy and my words trembling.

"Rrrraaah!" Ladarius sounds finally knocking the door.

Abriyanna charges towards him screaming "Ahhh" as she starts plunging him with her weak punches. "Bitch get off me!" Ladarius says shoving her. Abriyanna falls to floor and Ladarius starts walking towards me. "Get away, Ladarius!" I scream backing up slowly having the gun pointed at his chest.

Abriyanna comes charging again, pushing him to the floor and punching him again. I'm guessing she was mad because he called her bitch. The "b-word" is very disrespectful ya know? We might be females but we're not DOGS like all you niggas.

Uraiah focus!

Oh yeah right!

"Um, excuse me?"

I hear a voice and I turn around with the gun in my hand. It was the sushi guy and he had 4 containers of sushi in a bag. "Should I call the police?" He asks.

"Yes please." I smile taking the sushi from him and placing the $50 in his pocket.

He pulls out his phone and quickly dials the number, with Abriyanna and Ladarius grunting in the background. It seems like he was trying to get to me but every time he got up, Abriyanna would just pull him back down.

"Would you like to speak with them, ma'am?" The sushi guy asks.

I nod my head and grab the phone, answering with a hello.

"Ma'am the police are on their way, tell me what's going on." The operator lady says.

"So I ordered sushi and I thought the sushi guy was at the door. Instead of the sushi guy, it was my ex-boyfriend, so I slammed the door in his face and locked it. Then that's when he started to barge in and I was looking for my mothers gun, just for self-defense. Now him and my cousin are fighting." I say breathlessly.

"Okay, the police are on their way." The lady says.

"Okay, Thank You." I say hanging up the phone.

"And thank you." I smile to the sushi guy.

"No problem." He smiles back.

"I can stay until the police come, just in case he's able to defeat her." He smiles shyly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I giggle at him and shake my head, "No need, there's probably no chance that he'll beat her tall ass," I laugh crossing my arms and looking at the continuous fight. "He called her a bitch, so her adrenaline is like on 100 right now." I laugh.

"The name's Ryan." The sushi guy says, holding out his hand.

I eye his hand and give him a warm smile, "Uraiah."

"Alright, well I have to go," Ryan says checking his watch. "I have to go somewhere else." He says jogging back to the sushi themed car.

As soon as he left, the police pulled up and got out of the car with their guns in hand. They didn't ask me where he was because he could hear Abriyanna and Ladarius noises of destruction. I'm surprised she even handle his crazy ass, she's a tall girl and our family's genes are weird for some reason. Unfortunately, they skipped me. How do I know this? Well, Abriyanna and I were play fighting and I tried to swing at her and I pulled my arm out place. I didn't even hit the girl! Good times, Good times!

The police pulled the two apart and quickly handcuffed Ladarius. They were trying to handcuff Abriyanna but I stopped them, "She's innocent. She was fighting him so he couldn't get to me." I said.

"Oh, well sorry ma'am." The officer said, a hint of embarrassment dripping from his words.

"It's fine. Do I need to go to the police station-" "He escaped!" An officer shouted running out of the door.

The officer I was talking to told two police officers to stay with us, and the rest of them would go after him. The two police officers called for back up, and Abriyanna & I sat there in the living room a little scared. I was still hungry though, so I grabbed the sushi from the kitchen and brought it to the living room. "How about we eat, just to get things off our mind's?" I said to Abriyanna. She nodded quietly and gave me a small smile, opening up the container and quickly eating one of the rolls.

I needed to call my moma, she'd understand but at the same time, she'll be mad because there's no front door anymore. I'm telling you, that door is fucking expensive. "Excuse me, officer," I called out to the officer guarding the door. He turned around, "Yes?"

"Um, Can I get my phone from upstairs? I have to call my mother." I ask beckoning towards the stairs.

"Sure, just hurry because someone will be here for questioning." The officer says smiling.

"Okay," I say quickly going up the flight of stairs.

I walk to the movie room and grab Abriyanna's phone, my phone, and two sprites. What? I prefer sodas to drink with sushi, the rice is dry so it kind of gives a dry vibe to your mouth. I walk downstairs and smile at Abriyanna, handing her her phone and her sprite. "I feel like I'll have to move, because of this." I sigh sitting down and dialing my moma's number. "Hope not. If you do, I'll come to stay with you almost every break." Abriyanna says smiling. I smile back and hold the phone to my ear, becoming a little nervous as it took a while for her to answer. She picked up on the fifth ring...

"Hello?! Uraiah why is my damn house on the news?!" Moma says loudly.

"Ladarius," I say, sighing sadly.

She gasps, "What did he do? I'm on my way now."

"So, I ordered Abriyanna and I some sushi. It was about a lil while and the doorbell rang and so I thought it was the sushi guy delivering our sushi. Well, it turned out to be Ladarius and I cursed and slammed the door in his face AND locked it. That's when he started to shove his body against the door, and I warned him I was going to call the police and then I started looking for your gun. Abriyanna was here to spend the night with me, so she was helping me find the gun. Right after I found the gun, he ended up busting down the door--" "I know he ain't burst down my door! That shit fucking expensive!" Moma shouts angrily.

"Maa, let me finish." I groan.

"Sorry, boop, continue." Moma says apologetically.

"Anyways, he burst down the door and I threatened to shoot him. Abriyanna tried to fight him but he knocked her down and called her a bitch. He only had a few seconds to try and walk to me but Abriyanna was mad because he called her a bitch; so she ran up to him and start throwing all types of punches, ma. Abriyanna was beating the snot outta him, ma." I laugh a little.

"That's my niece, right thea! You did that Abriyanna!" Moma says cheerily, making Abriyanna laugh and smile.

I laugh and continue, "So, the sushi man came I paid him WHILE Abriyanna and Ladarius were still fighting. The sushi guy was offering to stay until the police came and I told him no. Fast forward, the police came and arrested him but then he ended up escaping," I sigh, my mood suddenly changing.

Moma gasps, "Oh no."

"Ma, are we going to have to move?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so, boop. Is the police there?" Moma asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Well, Y'all sit tight and I'm not that far from the house," Moma says.

"Okay," I say.

I hung up the phone and gave Abriyanna a sad look. She hugged me and we sat like that for a while.

...

A/N: How was it guysss?????????

Yikes, Cliffhanger...I know, mad or nah?

Comment and tell me how it was😄

Vote💞

Share💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...
484K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
1.9K 41 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...