Realization!

By ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. More

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

A New Day..

1.7K 50 3
By ImperfectlyPerfect4

Enjoy!

♡KAYLA♡

     "Is this cute,Ky?" I looked over at Kyla. She was too busy with her head in her ipad. "No help." I mumbled.  Putting the dress back in my closet, I heard Cash coming upstairs..

"Baby! I missed you. " I hugged Cash. He laughed. I giggled.

"All I did was go get ya hungry ass a sandwich. " My bottom lip started to quiver.

"I'm that fat?" I rubbed my protruding stomach. .Cash walked up behind me. 

"Kayla, you're beautiful. "  Such a charmer..

♥DRE♥

Nodding my head to Nicki Minaj's Chi-Raq ft.Lil Herb.

I've been listening to it all day! Today was just going to be all about me. So I went to get my nails and toes done and hair done.  I am currently on my way to the beach to chill. While the song was ending Mic calls. I declined it& powered my phone off. 

I sat found a spot where I could be by the shade.  I turned my phone back on and played my music.

"Chillin'?" A husky voice behind me says. I looked up, 

"Pretty Much." I responded. He chuckled.

"Name's Khalil." He spoke up.

"Andrea , but you can call me Dre." I smiled nodding my head to the music. Next was Jasmine Sullivan's Need U Bad.

"Skip." I rolled my eyes.

"Break Up?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry to hear about that. " He says.

"Everyone seems to be. "I replied w/ out lookin at him.

"Well I'm not sorry to hear that"

I laughed, "Sooo Khalil, why are you here?" I asked.

"No specific reason. Just chillin' then I happen to see a beautiful girl over here. " Corny, but cute.

"Thanks. " I giggled. Jhene Aiko's  " Stay Ready " came on and we were left in silence.

♥MICA♥

        "YOUR POINT?!" Jalen yells at me. "My point?! Calm the fuck down! It's just a damn sandwich!" Petty argument, I know.

"My damn ! u know what? Fuck it." I huffed watching him leave.

I rolled.my eyes walking over to.him.

"Mica, Leave.bruh. I'm not in the.mood." He.says sliding me.over.next to him. I got. back in his lap starting to kiss his neck.

"Baaaaby, I sooo sorry." I purred. He held my waist groaning lowly.

" Lemme hear you baby." I whispered seductively. He chuckled. I started to.play with his friend.

"Do you forgive me baby?" He says yeah and flips me over.

"Look what you did." I.smirked looking down .

"I sowwy." I poked out my bottom lip. He started to kiss me all over. I think my apology was accepted.

ACE

     Words can't explain how fuckin' stupid I was that night. I messed up and I know Dre, so I already know getting her back is damn near impossible...

I really don't have the fight in me to even try, Yeah I love her and all but It just might be best that she do her and I do me. I got so many tours and concerts comin' up, I just don't know. I'm leavin' tonight to fly to New York, I'll be out there for about a month.

"You talked to her?" Lamar asks

"Nah, Ion want to either." I told him.

DRE

      "Mm." I smiled as Khalil nibbled on my neck. How'd we get here? Vulnerability.

"Wait, stop." I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"What the hell am I doing? I just met you. Oh my G--I'm a hoe." I bowed my head tears threatning to fall from the bridges of my brown eyes. He embraced me in a warm hug.

"I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I know we don't know each other that well but I know you're far from a hoe. And don't ever let a nigga tell you different. Got it?" I cracked a smile,

"I got it. Thanks." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Now I think you should take your overly emotional ass home." He joked. I laughed getting up.

"Bye." I smiled getting in my car.

I feel a hell of a lot better.

___________

IT'S BEEN AGES  SINCE I LAST WROTE. IT IS SHORT, I KNOW.

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

53K!! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 773 5
aaleeyah P.o.v So my name is aaleeyah I'm 17 year old and I get bullied by this boy name august alsina and his crew his crew really don't hit me the...
286K 20.9K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...