Unwillingly Yours

By UkashaAbid

Assalam -u- alaikum !! Firstly I would like to thank ALLAH for giving me such an opportunity to write. So gu... More

Prologue
Description
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Covers
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Note An Update
Just Random Note

Chapter 11

3.2K 188 48
By UkashaAbid

Assalam-u-alaikum n Hi everyone!!!

Cooperate with one another in righteousness and piety, and do not cooperate in sin and transgression. Have fear of ALLAH. ALLAH  is stern in punishment.
                  (Al-Maidah-2)

__________________________________

This chapter dedicated to all my lovely readers who has supported me from the beginning of the story.

Hooria's POV:

After getting my nightmare should I say meeting with Mr. Devil in my dream well bad dream I didn't slept as it was almost fajar. I was not understanding why I got this nightmare or may be i was over thinking about it and that too negatively.

Sometimes its happens with  you when before sleeping  you are thinking about something bad then that things stay in your mind and then defiantly the things comes in your dream in the condition of bad and good dreams. Right now I thought to console myself or tried to overcome  it.

"Why did I met him in the very first place"?

Ya ALLAH

"Why on the earth did I went to that car and why did I had to address him as a Devil?

Well he deserve to be called  "DEVIL" . My subconsciousness said.

Well uncle hi ha...

"Why he have to be the that devil to whom I got proposal"?

Why...

Why...

I was grieving on this I didn't noticed that Azaan being called. I got off from the bed and went to bathroom to make ablution.

I came out, spread the prayer mat in the direction of Khaba and started to offer my  praying. I prayed with all my concentration.

After praying I made dua's...

Ya ALLAH help me through in this, I'm seeker of your help. Ya ALLAH make everything easy. Ya ALLAH you are the best planner.
I know Allah you have a best planned out for me. 

Ya ALLAH forgive all our sins. Ya ALLAH make our emaan strong. Ya ALLAH keep us steady on the emaan. Ya ALLAH make me the coolness of my parent's eyes. Ameen.

I finished my dua. I got up from the prayer mat, folded it and kept it on its place.

I feel contented in my heart after making dua's. We have never found comfort in any talk like we have with our ALLAH. Ya so truly indeed, HIS Zikar gives peace to our heart. ALLAH is the most Merciful the most Beneficient. ALHUMDUILLAH ya ALLAH  for making me content, for helping me out. 

With the content smile I retrieved to the bed to have my beauty sleep. I feels like my bed never want me to leave it as it always calling me to come darling and cuddle with me and thats what exactly I did taking the quilt, covering myself I lay down on bed.

"HOORIA..." someone yelled my name making me groan in my sleep. I closed my eyes shut to have sleep that's when someone barged in my room yelling my name.. well who could be? Properly my Mama well she can't digest the fact me being sleeping late.

Pta ni kia bany ga is larki ka.. issy sony k siwa or kuch ni krna shaddi hony wali ha per zara ihsaas zimmadari ni ha... ya humara naam sahi roshan kry gi.. uff)

(I don't know what will happen to this girl. she doesn't do anything except sleeping. Her weeding is about to happen but no have any sense of  responsibility.. will surely lighten our name..)

I heard her ranting.

Kia ha bhi ab bnda soye b na (what the heck can't a man properly sleep) I groaned.

With the groan I sat up and saw mama was standing at the foot of the  bed. I arised my one brow in questioning way.

"Well I can lighten your name ask me how? I questioned her controlling hard not to laugh but she didn't ask in return and narrowed her eyes so I took it to continue.. 

Mama I'll write your name on bulb and then put it on the holder and then switch it on then I'll lighten your name. What you thought about it, how's my idea. I giggled hard as mama's mouth widely  opened to hear that and next second she yelled my name..

"Hooria ki buchi.....

Well mama I don't have any buchi still I'm unmarried. I said while interrupting her in her mid sentence making her furious as I was provoking her more and enjoying her condition and here she is going all  crazy in anger around here.

But who can stop her from scolding me and here I'm having  tazi tazi bastii (A freshy insult).

Zara Sharam ni ha, ya ma ny tmhy sekhaya ha huh tm mera naak cutwao gi apny susral ma
( Don't have shame, this is what I have given you huh you will cut my nose in your In-laws's house)

You know Hooria joking every time doesn't seem to be good. She adviced me.
Ok mama I said like a 5year old child.

"Get up Hooria your cousin Farrukh  and his wife Maryam is coming.  Now hurry up. You have to do dusting  and cleaning the house. I'm going to make breakfast for you while you do house chores. And don't forget to clean the guest room. She angrily said and stormed out of the room. 

"What the actual hell" I was feeling like pulling my hair hard seriously I didn't have any problem having guest but is just that I didn't take my feet off of the bed and here she started with working tone ahh...

I started cleaning from my room then guest room  and then living room. After doing my work. I marched to dinning table to fill my tummy which was continuously growling due to starving.

I thought to share my nightmare with her which last night I had but stop myself from doing. I think I should wait then I'll talk to her as the guest is coming so is not the right time to talk I think so.

"Is Mamoo and Mami also coming along with bahi and bahbi"? I questioned her While cutting some vegetables for salad.

"No". She said turning on the stove.

"Ok let me call Zumer I'll ask her whether she is at Mamoo's place or not".

Well Zumer is my Shahid Mamoo's daughter. She is a jolly, lively and good natured girl well now a woman. She has a hazel eyes, a waist length hair MA SHA ALLAH and with a very beautiful face features . And yes She is a niqabi.

We are besties but top of that we are like soul sister. Cherry on top we are crime partners.

I remember whenever we had to do some massti(naughtiness) we always did together as we were crime partners.

Well last year she got married with Fahad jiju. Well I had a blasted fun on her wedding. I remember when her wedding days were coming near I used to tease her a lot. I always teased her to take name of her going to be  hubby and made her blush until she come on begging me to stop this all nonsense but not forget to mention to take revenge of me as well. Ahh that were such a lovely movements.

I pick my mobile on the table and called her. Rings continuously going on I waited her to pick up the phone . On the 4th bell she picked up.

Hooria : Assalam-u-alaikum Kasi ho?
(how r u?)

Zumer: Ahumdulillah me good. U tell what about you?

Hooria: tell me where are u at? I bombered.

Zumer: ALLAH larki what happened to you...na haal shal btaya or shru ho gye. ( Didn't tell about yourself and  started....) hold your horses.

Hooria: ok I'm fine. Would u like to tell me where r u at"? I again asked her in British accent.

Zumer: I'm at Mama's place and y r u asking? She asked.

Hooria: well come to my home and that too for stay over for some days. I have a big news to tell you. Come along with Farrukh bhai and bhabi.

Zumer: but y..... She irritately asked.

Hooria: when u come I'll tell u. Ok by without giving her chance to aruge I cut the line.

After talking to her I kept the salad on  frigid. I went in my room, took my clothes and went in bathroom to take relaxing shower.

*******************

Haroon's POV:

I was reading the details of place and land where Mr.Ikrash want to build there company well I already have  visited there so we'll design the structure of building according to the place.

I was reading the mail when I heard the sound of knock on door.

"Come in" I said.

My assisstant Huzaifa came and informed me that meeting is about to start in next five minutes. I nodded and he left.

I marched to meeting hall. Employees   gathered in meeting hall already. I greeted them with "Good morning" all nodded.

Today I called you all here because our company got a new project which we are all going to work on it. 

So I'm going to divide you all in two  groups. Likewise we will have two  structure of building or two ideas, then like that we can have easily  choose one best structure in two of them.  We have to make best building's structure which will be meeting according to today's demand.  

First group Team A, 2nd group ,Team B. 

You two group start working on  structuring of the building. Every group have to make their own model of structure. Then I'll personally check the two model and then we'll choose  the one best structure model in them off.

All the details about the project will be mailed to you all.

Team A will work in supervision of Mr.Khalid, Team B will work in supervision of Mr.Faraz. 

"Any query or Any problem with it and If you have regarding to your team or team member then tell me.

"Am I understood"? I questioned all of them. They all nodded.

Well I hope we all will work hard with much enthusiasm honesty and dignity. I hope to all give your best of the best because we all are like family here so cooperate with each other as much as you can. So we may come out with great ideas and take our company to its highest peak.

With that said I dismissed my employees. They all left. I was getting up from my chair when my mobile started to ringing. I tugged my hand in my blazer to take out my mobile. I saw caller id and smile eventually came on my face.

"Assalam-u-alaikum Mom everything is all right you phoned me" I asked dramaticall.

In return she chuckled and asked me, "come home early Haroon beta we have to go on your wedding shopping you know there is less time left now hurry up if you have not any important meeting or anything else then come satraith way. We all will go together.

"Mom relax what's so hurry, I will arrange a best designer who will show you dresses at home you just have to order it, take it easy mom ". I said.

"No you come home then we'll talk, take care yourself beta ALLAH HAFIZ". With that she hanged up.

I looked at the screen and sighed then  headed out of the meeting hall.

****************

"Mom when I can arrange you designer at home then why need to go on shopping and make yourself tried"
I was trying hard to make her understand for past 20 minutes but she was not ready to listen to me ahh man where I'm stuck.

No bhai we want to go on shopping and what's your problem you just have to go with us and come back. Nothing that much. She clamly stated.

I looked her she was having naughty  smile on her Stupid face. I glare her  Which not a bit effect her well I know she must be cooking mom's head to go on shopping. She can't restraint the fact on going shopping.

A dejected and defeated  sigh left my mouth as I couldn't fight more with ladies ahh Irmisha such a pain of my neck.

Ok give me 10 minutes for freshen up. I just go and come back. With that said I went upstairs.

****************

Hooria's POV:

Well congratulations Phopoo is a great news now our little Hoori is going to get married WoOw. Farrukh bhai excitedly stated.

Alhumdulillah before that she rejected many proposal but this time I didn't listen her and this time I'll definitely tie her in this bond, they are such a nice people. Mama declared.

We all were sitting in living room after having lunch. I was playing with baby boy Azlan who was sucking my finger in his mouth. He has a chubby cheeks and cute button nose. MA SHA ALLAH so cuteooo baby. I can't never ever have engouh of him, from kissing his chubby cheeks.

Mama told them all the details from  my marriage proposal to my wedding.

Oh only three days left and our little Hoori going to get married. MA SHA ALLAH May ALLAH bless your marriage with all happiness. Maryam  api wished me with great smile that was not living from her face.

Ameen but don't call her little Maryam. Girls in her age are mothers now and look at her she says I'm little for marriage. She have nothing to do expect sleeping all the time. Such a idiot girl.  Bahi and bhabi laughed and I narrowed my eyes at her and got up.

Let's go to my room Zumer. I said giving Azlan to Farrukh bahi and we started to walk towards my room.

"What the hell yr and Hoori you didn't even bother to tell me. I think you should have tell me on your wedding day na ...na ..meri jan you should have tell me after your ruksati. How can you do this. I  should have been informed on the very first place but no your so bad Hoori. Zumer angrily shouted at me making me cover my ears. The sarcasm in her voice enough to tell me that she was beyond cross with me.
Jeez ya larki (this girl)

That's why I called you here. I innocently said.

She gave me glare and don't talk to me.

"Hi listen na Zumii". I pleaded while making sad face.  

She kept glaring at me for sometime and then asked me about the devil ops I mean my future husband.

Well let me elighten him.
"He was a devil and look like a uncle.
I pasued and looked at her who was having confuse expression on her, she scrunched her eyes brows but I continued...
He is an arrogant, selfish and possessive type of person. Seriously such a devil.

pta ni kaha sy mery mathy lag gya (don't know from where to he come in my life). I said while making disgust face.

I looked at her She had a expanded eyes and mouth hang opened.

"Hoori is this even a joke" she Shockley asked.

"No my jan is not even a joke. See  I'm going to marry Devil Uncle". I wretchedly said. But I can't take it longer because of her face expression like she was the one who's going to marry... I brust out into laughter leaving her completely in  befuddled state.

I was continuously laughing when all of suddenly I received the smacked which was directly hit on my stomach..ouch..... well really hard I pity for Fahad bhai how could he bear it..  Zumii I shrieked in pain.

"What the hell Hoori? Are you mad who talk about her own going to be husband like that?" She shouted and I gave her my best glare.

"Yes I do. Yr I'm not ready for this wedding" I told her.

"Then which wedding are you ready for"?  She  questioned me.

I got confused what she said and when its registered on my mind I yelled at her Zumiii and she was rolling down on the bed cause of laughing  you stupid I meant to say that for now I don't want to get married. ALLAH where to I bang my head this stupid sister of mine ahh never mind.

Yr listen now I'm serious Zumii. I'm not ready. See Nikkah would be fine but ruksati.. I.. me... mean.. I am not prepared yet for anything. I sincerely told her.

She smiled at me and said...
See Hoori one day or other day it has to be happen then why deny so? A naughty grin appear on her face whil she said.

Ahh Zumer I mean to say I don't want ruksati now thats it. I declared.

"And why" she annoyingly asked.

Ok lemme tell you the  whole story. Remember that Haroon who lived here in our neighbours. She shook her head in yes and I kept continue...

That Haroon I'm going to marry him. And then I told her everything from the meeting of bank to till our home meeting. She gave an unbelievable look and brust into laughing at that how could I address him as bhai.

"Well I said without thinking" I thought to myself.

"Ok stop it yr". I said.

"Hooria just believe on ALLAH. He is the best of the planner. Belive yourself. May be He is the right person for you. You know ALLAH is a well knower. He creates us in pairs and may be Haroon is a right person for you. Just Trust him. After all His plans are best for us. Sometime we think that the thing is happening around in our life making us feel  insecure and make us to think on that this is not happening right but in the reality the thing is happening for the sake of our good and well being. Just go with the flow and let the thing moving the way they are going. There comes a time when you have to make decision and that time you are not understanding what to do and how to take decision because that time you are in denial So Hoori Just Trust in ALLAH. He will make everything easy.

She clammy said to me and after listening her I feel better.

JAZAK ALLAH for making me feel better my jani I politely said while hugging her.

_________________________________________

How r u all my lovely flowers🌻🌻

I want to thank every person who has been so supportive and showed immense love on my story. Without ur support I'm nothing u guys r amazing.

Once again JAZAK ALLAH fr the immense support, for being amazing.

I hope you guys keep reading, supporting and motivating me. May ALLAH keep u all happy.

Now back to chap How was the chap? I hope u all enjoyed it.

Share your thoughts by doing comment I'll be glad to know what do u think?

If  you liked the chap then plzz click the little button below. It would heaps and tons to me. Every vote and comment means a lot to me.

Keep smiling 😊😊
Keep reading 📖

Till next update
ALLAH HAFIZ 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 273 8
Hello everyone ☺☺ Itz my second try on NaiRan!! I juz luv dem so much😍😍😇 Actually I was planning to write another OS but again it ended up too lon...
36 0 13
Hello guys I wanna say that it's my first story, nd I'm just trying to convey my imagination through my story which is not related to real life.. I h...
26.6K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
39.7K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...