POSSESSIVE

By sunshinepeach1

Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and you... More

1 Engagement
2 Meeting Fiancee and Boyfriend
4 Regret
5 Another Rival?
6 Protecting You
7 Am I Wavering?
8 Get Closer
9 Turbulence
10 Letting You Go
11 Revelation and Chance
12 Pre-Wedding
13 The (Almost Ruined) Wedding
14 Living With You
15 The Truth
16 You Are Already Mine
17 I'm Sorry
18 The Beginning of Happy Ending
Penting untuk dibaca!
new story

3 Boyfriend VS Fiancee

1.9K 44 11
By sunshinepeach1

Mark's POV

The first day in the university seemed so smooth. With my plan to win my fiancee's heart, I had taken one step to approach him. I could see his shocking expression when he saw me entering the class. But, that expression quickly replaced with annoyed one. I studied his face from time to time during the lesson. He was unbelievably sinfully gorgeous.

"Mark Tuan! Mind to tell me, where have you been during lesson?" Mr. Jang called my name with annoying tone. I turned my head to Mr. Jang and asked him to not disturb me. I could feel Jinyoung looked at me with disgusting expression.

"excuse me?" Mr. Jang exclaimed, obviously pissed by my action.

"you can kick him out from the class Mr. Jang." Jinyoung declared. I glared at him and he glared back at me. "and I think I don't need a useless person to be my fiancée." He stressed the word 'fiancee' and looked at Mr. Jang.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jang. You can continue your class, and I'll seriously give my attention to your course." I drew a gentle smile to Mr. Jang who still at his confused looks, same with Jinyoung's expression. I smirked at him and he was nearly choked his throat.

"okay class, now, I will announce your project mate for the next literature essay assignment. You can choose your favorite novels and resume it. Don't forget to express some point that I mentioned before." Mr. Jang announced. What project? Ugh, I didn't really care with that... I hope I would be paired with Jinyoung.

"....Mark Tuan, you are paired with Jackson Wang. Park Jimin with Kim Taehyung, and Yook Sungjae with Park Jinyoung, then...." I heard Mr. Jang mentioned my name and paired it with someone who named Jackson. I little bit disappointed with the result.

After a few names were mentioned, Mr. Jang dismissed the class and the students started to depart themselves from the class. The guy that came with Jinyoung earlier headed towards us lazily.

"I'm Jackson anyway, let's cooperate." What a coincident... I received his offer to handshake with him. "Jinyoungie, let's go." He said to Jinyoung then.

"wait!" I exclaimed. "where will you take my Jinyoungie to?" I asked protectively and grabbed Jinyoung wrist to hide him behind me.

"let go of me!" Jinyoung yanked my grip with annoyed expression. "first, that's not your business! Second, he is my best friend for fuck's sake!" he glared at me.

"and what am I? I AM your fucking fiancée Jinyoung-ah!" I argued him.

"to remind you! I didn't give a fucking consent to this engagement thing!" he argued back. I about to reply his argument before a familiar figure butt in the class and back hugged my Jinyoung.

"hyung, let's eat together ~~~" Youngjae said in annoying tone (for me). I widened my eyes to see Jinyoung was hugged by another male. I yanked him from Jinyoung spontaneously. "Ouch!" he exclaimed while trashed in the floor.

"Youngjae-ah!" jinyoung gasped and kneeled down to pick Youngjae. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, MARK?"he shouted at me.

"I think I told you that I don't like anyone to flirt with you!" I yelled back with rage to see Jinyoung embraced that fluffy human being. Jinyoung ignored me and dragged Youngjae outside the class. "where are you going?" I about to chase Jinyoung, but Jackson prevented me. "what the hell are you doing?" I sent him my death glare.

"don't force him! Don't disturb his relationship with Youngjae. I will not stand still while you are trying to piss him." Jackson said sternly. Made me little bit taken a back. Then, he chased Jinyoung and Youngjae who supposed to be in cafeteria. I stunned in place, processing what Jackson just said. My plan was to bring him to meet his parents with me and headed to my office to introduce him to my employee. I guess I need to be patient to persuade him or I will just force him if there are no other options.

***

Jinyoung's POV

"what was that?" youngjae asked me while we were in cafeteria with Jackson and Yugyeom. "why does that club boy got angry when I hug you? Did he jealous with me? did he threat you back then?" he worriedly asked me. I can't help but smile with his silliness. "why are you smiling hyung?" he frowned.

"you misunderstood something baby." I answered with grin, drew him closer to my side. "he is actually my unknown fiancée." I stated.

"WHAT?" he shouted loudly while shoving his almost-eaten-bread to the table. His expression suddenly changed and he looked worry.

"don't worry baby. You know what? Knowing him last night, I don't thing I can accept him as my fiancée." I paused for a while to study my boyfriend's expression. "you know, after he tried to touch you last night, I don't think he is the faithful person." I assured him with smile and he seemed to relax a bit. He smiled back to me and snuggled closer to me, sliding his legs to sit in my lap and lay his head to my neck. I kissed his head and drew a circle to his back to assure him more, ignoring dozens paired eyes towards us. Jackson and Yugyeom only looked at us with disgust.

NOBODY'S POV

A peaceful evening in Jinyoung's apartment didn't last long after uninvited guest rang the bell. Jackson and Yugyeom who peacefully watching their favorite drama wondered who the guest was, while Jinyoung and Youngjae were busy biting and sucking each other body in their respected room that previously was Jackson's and his place.

"yah... can you open the door." Jackson asked Yugyeom who obviously too lazy even to change his position in the couch.

"you open it, hyung."

Gave up, Jackson finally opened the door to see the unexpected and unwanted guest that disturbed their peacefull evening.

"what are you doing here?" he asked the visitor with the pissed tone.

"to study together with you." The guest smirked when answered the question. "to remind you, we have a paired assignment to be discussed."

"are you sure you are intending to study?" Jackson can't hide his suspicion towards the visitor. Without answering jackson's question, the visitor barged in the apartment.

"who is the gue- who are you?" Yugyeom exclaimed to the stranger who barged in their flat.

"Jinyoung's fiancée." He answered shortly while scanning the apartment. "where is Jinyoung?" he asked to dumbfounded Yugyeom.

"didn't you say that you wanna do our study work?" Jackson butted in while he walked toward Yugyeom and sat in the couch.

"shut up! You can start to choose the novel that will be discussed. That's our discussion today, and you had my agreement in advance. I agree with your choice." He said while didn't waste any second to roam the apartment. He went to the upstairs to find his beloved fiancée.

"guess there will be a 3rd world war in 5 second from now." Jackson sighed and looked at his giant flat mate.

"is that the Mark guy?"

"yes. He is."

Mark's POV

Few step toward one of the biggest room in the apartment; I can hear an unpleasant sound from the room. My step stopped when I grab the door knob, ready to open it. My nervousness crawled to my nerves. With all my power, I managed to open the door and welcomed to the expected picture yet unpleasant scene where someone is on top of my fiancé, kissing him aimlessly, and his dick is inside my fiance's love hole.

"ahhh...you're so good baby...ahhh" I heard my Jinyoung and that guy panting and moaning. Fuck!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARK JINYOUNG!" Suddenly, they freeze at a moment and Youngjae quickly grabbed the nearest blanket to cover his body.

"shit!" Youngjae cursed as he wrapped the blanket to his body.

"what the hell are you doing here, Mark?" Jinyoung about to join Youngjae's blanket to cover his body. Before he could snuggle closer to Youngjae, I yanked him and grab his wrist to drag him out from the room. "let me go, Mark!" he try to yanked me but failed. Of course, I am much stronger than him even though he is taller than me.

I didn't answer him. I found another blanket to cover his body and lift him to my shoulder, locking his arms that struggle to release himself from my grip. "don't make a fuss and stay here or I'll make up story to my in-laws." I said while passing Jackson and Yugyeom who stunned in their place with worry expression. "don't worry, he is my fiancée after all." I sternly stated before shutting the door.

"let me go! You son of bitch!" Jinyoung shouted and struggled to release himself from me. I ignored him and brought him to my flat in the next door.

Reaching my room, I threw him in my bed and quickly undressing myself. He tightened his grip to the blanket covered his naked body that full of hickeys from his previous sex activity. After stripping myself to fully naked, I drew closer to him and yanked his blanket to see his naked body. My anger boiled to see the lovebites on his neck, chest, and belly.

"back off!" he shouted and pushed me while tried to cover his crotch with his palm. "I swear I will call off the engagement and set a press conference in my own!"

I smirked, slowly hovered my body to his gorgeous one.

"try me! then you will have your farewell party with Youngjae later." He gasped to my threat. "don't think that I didn't dig information regarding my man's boyfriend. I know pretty much information about your closest friends too." Got you! His expression was hard and frustrated. I caressed his chubby cheek to be yanked by his hand.

"w-what d-do you want from me?" he managed to ask me in his stutter, his gaze was everywhere but my eyes.

"I want all of you Jinyoungie." I whispered to his ear. "you can have your little boyfriend, but you should threat me more than you do to your mistress."

"and what do you mean by that?"

"if you fuck him once, you should fuck me twice and so on." I could see his terrified look on his beautiful face. "and if you told your parents bad thing about me, I swear you will regret it. Act as my fiancée! Indoor or outdoor! I'll bring you to meet your parents and my employee tomorrow!" he didn't say anything.

"I take your silence as a 'yes'" I stated, my hand started to wander his neck while my lips still near his ear, drew him closer. "now, do your job as my fiancée and satisfy me! I'll make sure that you'll scream in pleasure, baby."

With that, I reach his hand that was covering his crotch and lead it to my neck. Fortunately, he didn't object my action. My lips started their job to pepper wet kisses in every inch of his face and stopped to his lips. I nibbled his bottom lips to ask his permission to enter his cave. He parted his lips slightly and I wasted no time to savor his cave while my hand found its way to his hardening dick. Even though he still stiffened, at least my jinyoung's Junior responded to my touch. I still struggle with the kiss; he didn't respond my kiss and his eyes still open. I stroked his dick and he started to moan. His eyes shut and his body started to shiver. Slowly, he responded to the kiss, buried his fist to my blonde hair.

My hand moved to his nipples while grinding down my painful erection to his. I pinched both of Jinyoung's nipples hard to make him yelp. He started to thrust his hip towards mine, giving pleasure friction from our erections. My tongue slowly ran down to his neck, lick the line of his chin trough his adam apple. I sucked his sexy collar bone.

"ahhh...hmp" I heard him holding by his moan by pressing his lips together. I spontaneously ran my kiss towards his backside of his ear and sucked it hard to leave a mark, still grinding my erection and holding him by nape. "ahhh...hahhh...mhhh" I heard his moan again as his lips finally parted.

"yes baby. Moan for me! scream my name."

For a moment, I stood up to take my lube in my drawer. I can hear Jinyoung's sigh. I quickly back to him and positioned myself between his legs. I spread his legs widely, caressed his thigh carefully. He gasped in shock and quickly covered his hole.

"p-please...don't!" he managed to say trough his pants as I caressed his hips. I ignored his request and yanked his hands locked with my one hand, while my other hand continued its job to slip my dry index finger. "argh!" he cried in pain. "please Mark! Don't fuck me... let me fuck you instead." He begged me to stop and his escaped hand tried to pull my finger out from his hole. I push it deeper instead. I could see his tears run down to his cheeks. "ah...it hurts! Stop it!" he shouted in pain.

"that's your punishment! Stop protesting or I'll fuck you raw." I said in my deep husky voice. I can feel him trembling and gave in. "good! Be a good boy to daddy!" I smirked, pull my finger out and apply my lube to it and pushed it in his hole again. This time, I heard him whimpered. I back to his lips and kissing him roughly. I thrust my finger in and out to his hole while swallowing his unreleased moan from his throat. After inserted three fingers in his hole, I decided to position my dick in his entrance. Slipped him to bend down and lift his ass up to the air by his knees. I smacked his ass hard before sliding my dick to his hole. "I'm in baby! Prepare yourself!"

"Aaaah ... M...Mark..." yes Jinyoung! Moan my name like that. No. more than that! I need to hear more that out from your most beautiful lips. I slowly adjusted my big-sized-long-dick to his love hole, waiting his clue to move. "M...Mark...ahhhh.."

"yes baby! Moan my name like that...jinyoung...ahh! Begging me to move...ahh... Jinyoung ahhh...my Jinyoung." His wall squeezed me tightly. I could see the 7th heaven already.

"please....move.- AHHHHH...Maark...ahhhhhhh f-fuck Mark!" Jinyoung cries in pain and pleasure as I pushed my dick hard and fast. I can't hold it any longer. I fasten my pace immediately without warming up. I assumed he already had it from his sex with Youngjae. I keep my thrust for long long time while kissing him roughly and desperately.

"ahhh... Jinyoung ah... you feel so good nggghh....you are warm Jinyoung....ahhh...ngghhh" I moaned while thrusting his love hole harder and faster. I can feel him shuddered, I can feel I'm close too. "I'm close Jinyoungie..."

"me...me too Mark...ahhh..ahh...ngahhh" a moment after he finished his sentence, he come out first, spurting his seeds to my bed. I slipped his position, laid his back to the soft mattress and slid back my dick to his hole. After a few more thrust, I feel my seed come out and I immediately put my dick to Jinyoung's mouth. "Swallow it! Suck it!" I demanded. With his disbelieve face; I managed to slip my dick to his parted mouth. He nearly spit my seed but I managed to make him swallow it.

After emptied my seed from my dick, I positioned myself toward his dick without releasing my dick from his mouth. I started to cupped his dick and lick it as lollypop. "w-what are you doing?" Jinyoung said when I pulled my dick to push it back to Jinyoung's mouth. (69, I can't believe I AM actually wrote this >,<)

"can't you figure it out? Let's have some more rounds in different position."

*****************************

cerita ini sebenernya udah aku tulis sampe tamat di Asianfanfics, dan aku cuma pengen coba publish di watty. ada yg tertarik kah? kalo nggak aku unpub aja deh >,<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 10
With their soaring popularity Got7 barely has time for anything, much less a breather here and there. Jackson is putting in long and hard hours, and...
11.4K 410 22
Jinyoung is a boyfriend of a notorious gang leader, Im Jaebum. He has fierce attitude and an innocent look in the same time. He always obeys his boyf...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...
4.5K 232 53
[Completed] Her 17 years old crush suddenly get married to another girl. Her fairytale-like dream got crash in a second when the guy kneel down to pr...