Gangster Teacher II: The New...

By missAuthorM

Angela Nicole Lopez isang higschool teacher na may lihim na pagkatao. She's been through hell and freakin rul... More

-x-
ii
1
2
3
4
5
Special
6
Sup Mthrfckrs
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HI READER
30
31
32
33
34
35
Chapter 36

18

1.6K 57 18
By missAuthorM

First of all, I would like to say sorry kasi napakatagal bago ako mag update kasi nasira yung laptop ko. Hinintay ko pa siya na magawa, but kinailangan pala nila burahin lahat ng files ko so nawala yung mga natype ko na. Pasensya po sa delay. Lovelots

---------------------------------
"Sandra, sila nanaman ang sumusunod sa atin." Her mask hid her grin. 

"We've got the King. All we have to do is to kill him bago pa tayo mapunta sa final battle para hindi na natin sila problemahin." Tumango ang dalawang babae na kasama niya at nag handa na sa pag hinto nila sa isang kuwarto sa loob ng mansyon. 

"Je! Pumasok sila. Papasok ba tayo?"

"May mali." Jeremy stopped while holding his left chest.

"TWINNIE INATAKE KA BA SA PUSO?" As usual Jeremy and Zeus looked at Sheak with a weird expression.

"Tara na kailangan na natin puntahan sina Queen. The red button blinks." Biglang komento ni Zeus dahil sa nakita niyang signal sa malaking tower na natatanaw nila mula sa kanilang kinatayuan.

When the tower lights turn red it means that it is time for the final battle. Ang battle na kung saan malalaman ang huling resulta sa Underground Clash.

"It means tatlong grupo nalang ang natira diba?" Zeus respectfully nodded to the King while Sheak started doing the robot dance.

"Oh? Makatingin kayo sakin kala niyo naman natatakot pa kayo! Tayo yung isang grupo, pangalawa sina Bossing. Hindi tayo yung dapat kinakabahan guyth!"

"Something isn't right." The moment that Jeremy said those words a loud beeping sound went off and the whole mansion started to tremble. The group of girls which they protect ran as fast as they could to get out.

"King, Spring ibinabalik na nila sa underground ang mansion kailangan na nating lumabas!" Zeus and Spring ran but the King stood there looking at a person who just got out of the other room. He tried his best to recognize the person but he can't.

"ANO BA? GUSTO MO NA BA TALAGANG MALIBING NG BUHAY?!" Wala nalang nagawa si Jeremy kung hindi ang magpatangay sa mga kaibigan niya.

As soon as they got out of the mansion the ground opened and swallowed the whole thing up and closed as if nothing happened.

"Wow beshiecakes wow edi kayo na magaling okay kayo na." Sheak mumbled.

"Anong amoy yun?" Jeremy turned around to answer his own question. Behind him was a huge fire.

"What the hell. I never thought that it would be this inhumane."

"Sinunog nila." The three of them knelt with their one knee and bowed down honoring the pile of burning dead boddies.

"I promise this will be the last."

"King, the three men over there also honoured them." The three people just stood up and Jeremy could remember the one which is staring straight at him.

"WARRIORS." A ring rose up from under the ground with the announcer.

"Final battle ground." Spring whispered.

"At this point siguro naman nakita niyo na kung ano ang nangyari sa mga talunan. Yup yes please look at the back, yes tama ginawa silang panggatong isn't it great?! Tamang tama, kung saan sila nababagay!" If Jeremy could only kill this man he would.

"Twinnie kalma, wag mo hahayaan na sirain nila yung emotion natin, kasama to sa final battle. If you get angry, you'll lose control."

"Besides King, burning the dead bodies is on tradition in the Underground Clash."

"Well I'm gonna stop this fucking tradition."

"FIRST CLAN HERE PLEASE. Wow nice all white attire! Mukhang may naaalala ako sa double katana mo ha? Tapos nakaabot kayo sa final battle? The only thing that I need to confirm my theory is if I could see win this.

"He spotted Queen." Worried, Sheak nodded.

"What a dumb thing to do? Bakit pinahalata ni Autumn?! She would be targeted. Hindi na siya nag iisip kung ganoon?"

"SECOND CLAN!! Ohh mysterious huh? Based on your attire and weapons ni hindi ko maisip kung mga mafia, gangsters or assassin kayo! Great camou dudes!"

"THIRD CLAN! Ohhh katanas and guns. Tells me a lot about you guys!!" Jeremy was really tempted to cut this Man's throat.

The announcer jumped down the elevated ring.

"LET THE FINAL CLASH BEGGIN!!!" As if told, Spring and Zeus protected the girls.

"SPRING! ZEUS!" Jeremy tried to stop them because of the weird feeling that he has.

"What?" He shrugged off the thought and guarded Angela.

He stood beside her looking at the two katanas that she was holding.

"FUCK! AKO TO! " Sheak shouted at the girl that he was protecting who started attacking him as well as Zeus!

Jeremy turned to the girl beside him, his gun ready to shoot. The girl wasn't attacking him.

"AKO TO MGA GAGA! WAG KAYONG MAGULO!"

"NO, NO SPRING! NO HINDI SILA TO! BACK UP!" Jeremy was about to shoot the girl but she touched his hand.

Jeremy smirked under his mask. And shot the girl which gracefully avoided it.

"KING?! ANONG INIISIP MO?! SI BOSSING YAN!"

Sheak shouted while the girl held her katanas the way as how Autumn would.

Analyzing, Jeremy couldn't think of the proper move.

She charged Jeremy for what's supposed to be the Queen's Mark. He got ready to pull his katana but a katana already stopped the two swords.

"Sup Babe." Jeremy mumbled as he kissed the familiar ring on his savior's hand.

"Tssss! Nagpakita ka na din sa wakas!" The girl with the two katanas removed her mask revealing her true identity.

"SANDRA?! WALANGHIYA GINAMIT MO NANAMAN YANG PAGIGING PANDAK MO!" Sheak removed his mask and pointed his katana straight to his opponent's throat same as Zeus.

All of them removed their masks and Jeremy immediately kiss Angela's cheek.

"Tss bati na kayo agad ganun?" Jeremy smirked while looking at the ring that Autumn was wearing.

"Nakukuha niyo pa na maglampungan sa gitna ng laban?!" Sandra attacked Autumn which she blocked in an instant.

"Sandra, I believe that you were trying to portray me am I right?" Sandra tried another attack to her chest that she blocked once again.

"Come on now, am I this weak bitch?"  Autumn didn't even bothered to point out her katana to Sandra. She let the impostor attack her and she just avoided each with a swift movement.

"Try harder will you?"

A huge television popped out of no where with the face of the Royalty in it.

"Stop the childish act and kill your opponents!"

"Sandra, you need to surrender." Autumn stated while looking down at the girl which she knocked out and stepped on to.

" The Legendary Queen of the Gangsters with all due respect, forfeiting is not in the choices here."

"NO! IF WE WISH TO LET THEM GO WE WILL!"

"The King of Mafias has a voice too huh? I believe you forgot about the whole point of this Clash. Only one clan shall survive. Only one clan shall rule!" The television turned off.

After the announcement the assassins knelt down. Wounded and bleeding, they bowed down to the two in front of them waiting for a much peaceful way of death.

"Autumn, King, I Sandra the Queen of assassins pass my whole clan under your names. To who ever is becoming the new royalty, please take my bowing down as a sign of respect to you and please don't do harm to my clan."

"Sandra what are you doing down their kissing my shoe? Sheak, itayo mo sila." To their surprise, Autumn kept her katana and took the hand of Sandra.

"Sandra, your betrayal would cost you your death and the whole clan that you built is that clear?" Sandra's eyes watered while staring at Autumn's eyes for the first time.

A sign in which Autumn sees her as a person that she would protect. Looking at her eyes is a big privilege for she only permit others to see her eyes while kneeling.

"Ye-yes my Queen."

"I am not your queen. You are the Queen of your own tribe don't look stoop down, you are not under me. You are a colleague." Her eyes watered more.

"Ela, you haven't changed a bit." Summer and Winter smiled at what Sandra said.

"Its been a while Sandy, long time no see."

"What?!! Bossing you know this kemerut?!"

---------------
"Black hindi umaayon sa plano ang nangyyari!" Black the last Royalty alive threw his wine glass.

"Sinasabi ko na nga ba at magiging malaking problema ang anak ni Lopez! Masyadong malambot ang puso niya para sa mundo natin!" The middle aged man sitting beside him laughed.

"Pero mukhang wala tayong magagawa sa Reyna nang mga Gangster. She is indeed legendary! Without her morals she can own the world."

"Toroda, mukhang nakakalimutan mo ku sino ako. I am Black, the Royalty of the underworld and I own them all."

Toroda nodded.

"Announce the end of the Clash."

"But Black they're all alive still. Wala pang nananalo!"

"The Queen of Gangsters and The King of Mafias. Announce them as the newest royalties." He smirked with the bad intention he has in mind.

"Yes Mr. Black."

"Very well. Let them go home."

"Hindi mo man lang ba sila papapasukin bilang pagtanggap?"

"No, they are not fitted to be Royalties. Just wait and see Toroda, I will still own the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.1K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...