Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Stars in Sight

6K 363 140
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Accidentally rolling off of the bed, (f/n) woke with a start and looked around. She blinked a few times and found her room to be only illuminated by the pale glow of the moon. Her (e/c) eyes glanced to her wristwatch, and she discovered that it was nine in the evening. Amazed at how long she had slept for, she picked herself up slowly onto her feet.

Drem was gone from the room, and she presumed him to be in the garage. Her eyes soon landed on the vase of buttercups set next to a glass of tea. The expression on her face remained neutral, as she took steps towards the items.

Lightly, she ghosted her fingertips over the tops of the flowers and smiled softly. It was nice of him to add them to her room, but her feelings remained unchanged. She was opening up to him slightly now, but it would still be a long way before she could ever consider him to be even a friend. The wounds that he had to sew were deep after all.

Taking the teacup up in her hand, she took a sip and found the tea to be cold. Well, it had been sitting there for probably her whole slumber. Regardless, it still tasted of refreshing mint. She let out a relaxed sigh and took the cup with her to heat it in the microwave.

It was at this moment that she had encountered Drem. His monkey form was just coming up the hallway, and he stopped a few inches from her feet. The monkey became still, as cold rested upon her hands. Releasing her hold on the teacup, she watched it hover down the hallway and presumably into the kitchen.

The sound of the microwave confirmed this guess. Before she could travel into the kitchen, though, she found herself being pushed towards the backdoor. She complied and stated that she could walk there on her own. A few seconds later, she was approaching the wooden rectangular object on her own.

Stepping outside, she turned back around. "So, why am I out here, Drem?"

As usual, paper and a pen soon joined them. Her eyes followed it as it was set on the fountain for probably a better writing surface than the grass. Another package came today, luckily from a different delivery service. When the woman rung the doorbell, I opened the door, grabbed the package and closed the door. She was quite taken aback, but I don't think that she'll worry about it too much. Anyway, I'll bring your surprise out here in just a moment.

Keeping to his word, a large box, in a few moments, lay on the grass covered ground, and she sat down to open it. The teacup was set on the fountain behind for the moment. She ripped the packaging tape off and pulled back the box's folds. (F/n) pushed some of the packaging peanuts aside and looked at the gift with surprise. "You bought me a canvas, easel, paintbrush and paint?"

Technically, you bought it for yourself, but you deserve the treat.

"You know, I would prefer it if you didn't access my phone," she muttered out, annoyed.

Well, I only accessed it to buy some things. Besides, you can charge the bill to Nathan. I would've used his account, but his username and password weren't in your phone's memory. And, he never told me such information.

"And, here I thought that you had moved on from being too much of a creep. Now, you're accessing my phone without my permission. Let me guess, you're able to possess it."

That would be correct. Just be thankful that I didn't view any other information on your phone. I was tempted, but I decided to give you some privacy. With time, I'm sure that I'll find out all of your secrets, since you'll most likely visit me in the future.

"I haven't agreed to that yet, so don't get your hopes up," she voiced, rolling her eyes and taking the items out of the box. Her fingers ran over the top of the blank canvas, while her eyes peered over at the acrylic paints. "So, why did you buy me these things, besides knowing that I love art?"

Oh, that's simple. I'm just glad that you awoke this evening, otherwise I would've held off on the gifts until tomorrow. You see, I want you to paint the night sky, so that I may see it when I'm sealed again. Nathan will probably put me in some annoying location again.

"If he locks you away from the painting, how could you view it? Also if he placed you in a dark place, how could you see it?"

I want you to take it with you and bring it to me when you come over.

"What if he doesn't let me come over, Drem? Or, he could very well know some memory spell and erase my memories of my stay here. If he can seal you away, I'm sure that he has some trick like that up his sleeve."

Something will work out for both of us. Don't worry about Nathan for now. Can you just paint the night sky for me? That's not a difficult request, is it? If you want to paint something else, though, I understand. It's your canvas after all. I'll be happy with any of your creations.

"I'll paint the night sky but not for you. It is a beautiful night out, and I do like the idea. I'll just add in a few things to add a bit of fantasy to it," she mused, as her eyes scanned the blank canvas and images formed in her head. A smile painted her lips when the complete image took form in her mind.

Picking herself up off the ground, she set up the easel and placed the canvas on it. Her fingers grasped the paintbrush, and she dipped it in some of the mid tones first. (F/n)'s creative mind shaped the desired picture, as Drem took a seat on the fountain and observed her. Occasionally, she would take a sip of her now warm tea.

He could have looked up to the sky and seen it, but he wanted to only see her painting, her interpretation. As it took shape, he gazed from the fantastical aspects of the stars, which seemed to rain down from the sky, to the clouds, which glowed with light purple light among a transitioning blue background.

What caught his eyes, though, was the small figure at the bottom. He discerned the silhouette of a small boy, who stood upon the dark green grass that almost had a blue coloration to it. When his little doe set down the brush and stepped aside, he moved closer and inspected it. Drem moved the paper and pen closer to their side of the fountain.

Why is the child there?

"I felt like the picture needed someone looking up at the stars," she shrugged casually, glancing over it with an approving look.

When I was still alive, I never liked children when I was older. I didn't like how they would draw Nathan's attention away from me. He would hint how he wanted a family, while I would argue that you didn't need a child to have a family.

"And, how do you feel about children now?"

I'm not sure. I haven't seen a child except on television for five years. I still don't think that you need one to have a family, though. I would probably still grow jealous of them. So, I have an adjustment to make to this piece."

Before she could reply, he took the brush and began to paint on the canvas. Irritated that he didn't even ask, she mumbled some curses under her breath, as she watched a form take place beside the boy child. Somehow, Drem had managed to paint a perfect silhouette of a girl child. The children were holding hands as well. "I didn't know that you could paint."

Maybe, it's because I've been working on carving details for the past nights. That attention to detail may be translating onto this piece. Or, perhaps I'm just a natural. Regardless, now we're both in the picture, like if we had met when we were children. What do you think?

Taking the paint brush back from him, she frowned and muttered, "I had no intention of that boy being you, Drem. I don't even know where you got that assumption from."

Don't lie~ You painted that boy to be me. Maybe, it was a subconscious act, but that boy was me from when you first started to paint him. Making him a silhouette can't hide that from me. There is another option, however.

"Oh, and what would that be?"

Perhaps, I could make an exception for you. Or, I could convince you that my love is plenty enough. Yes, that does sound better. Granted, that wouldn't be possible, since I'm between life and death.

Cheeks becoming heated slightly, she threw the paintbrush towards the painting. "That especially wasn't my intention of including the boy in the painting! Don't ruin my painting with your perverted words, you jerk!" She turned away from him, at least she assumed that she had, and grumbled. (F/n) hated how he could make her so flustered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 17.4K 34
Amelia Sage is trying her best to help her family get more money. Since Amelia lives with her divorced mom, things are much harder, they have many de...
350K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...