Cinderelvis. (BoyxBoy)

By SnowMarisvega

"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella... More

Prelude
CINDERELVIS - 12:00
01:00 - Little Prince
02:00- Make A Wish
03:00 - Knight Saerus
04:00 - The Countdown
05:00 - The Other Side Of The Coin
06:00- The Clock Ticks
07:00 - Tales Of The Heart
08:00- This Damsel Is Not In Distress
09:00 - You're It
10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore
✨INTERMISSION✨
♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH
♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER
♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

WARNING

14.9K 563 212
By SnowMarisvega

DON'T SKIP THIS!

1). This book contains Strong Language, they will be included in some of the chapters.

2) If you have an issue with gay, boyxboy , bi characters and books. I beg you in the name of Zeus to pack your bags and get the fuck out. Thank you.

3) This is being written on 9|12|17
P.s: I have tons of works so the updates will be slow.

4) This book is a little similar to the main Cinderella story. Except this time I'm solving some unanswered questions and I'm putting the story in my own way and its a gay book.

5) Also. This is a challenge. I was challenged to write a Cinderella story, my version and make Cinderella a boy so I decided to do this and use this opportunity to say being gay is not a disease, its not a crime, its not something one should be scared of and suicide isn't an option.
So I'm writing a little of every gay guy's fear (coming out) and also for those who think suicide is a way out. It isn't.

6) CINDERELVIS WILL HAVE ONLY THIRTY CHAPTERS

7) Make sure you vote for every chapter you come across.
VOTE and COMMENT

👬❤

Cinderelvis is magical. Its a twist. Its different. It is also a way of me telling that being gay, bi, lesbian, asexual, any of it- is okay.

Elvis didn't know it at first, until he got his wish.

I hope you all enjoy❤

Copyright © 2017, Snow Marisvega
All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
8.1K 273 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
6.9K 312 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
74.6K 2.1K 38
Season 2 of In Another Era Bound by a forbidden love, Prince Kenric and Archie have to navigate a world of secrecy and magic. The stakes are rising a...