Black Sheep

By goldenscares666

Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop... More

Pins and Needles
Panic Attack
Prom Dresses
I Hate Bubblegum
Familiar Faces
Bad Dreams
Devilish Deal
Prom Night
Bed Rest
One Hell of a Castle
Stubborn Silence
The Worst Luck
Hellish Creature
Mephistopheles
Unfinished Business
Caring Companion
New Beginnings
Peter
Silent Familiar
Ramsey
Power Restraints
The Fallen Angel
Dinner Plans
Marquas and Eric
Accidents Happen
Servant for a Day
Seduction of the Inferno
Nick/Nicholas
Sibling Rivalry
Lambs of the King
A Loving Demon
Underworld Beasts
Coffee Date
Common Misconception
Threads of the Heart
Wonderful Affection
The Fortune Teller
Medicine Man
Dakota/Koda
Luther
The King's Quiet Tongue
Unexpected Visitor
Passer of Judgement
Mephistopheles II
Unstable Recovery
Attention, Attention
Painful Thoughts
Reverse of Curses
Snake Coils are Surprisingly Warm
Head Stuffed With Wool
Cain II
Fateful Decisions
When the White Fleece Greys
Lord Lucifer
A Story's Other Half
Human's Choice
You Have Such Dazzling Eyes, Darling
Slow Moving Feet Quicken
Long Forgotten Roots of a Dying Tree
The Things We're Afraid to Hear
Gluttonous Song
Beelzebub
Don't Poke the Scorpion

Cain

6.4K 275 48
By goldenscares666

_________________________________
Author's Note:
_________________________________

Hello everyone and welcome to Cain's Profile. For his case, I'll be splitting this into two parts, much like what I'm doing with Mephistopheles. You will receive the second part of his profile later on in the story when I feel you're ready for it. Cain is meant to be a mysterious figure to you the reader, so I'll save the more important information for later.

Now, let's get started.

_______________________________
Demon Form:
_______________________________

Name:
        •As stated in the last chapter, this demon's name is Cain, and I know you're probably thinking he's the Cain from the Bible, but to be honest with you, I had no idea that was an actual person in there. Like, I was so surprised when I found out about that. I never actually payed attention when I went to church, but maybe I knew the name subconsciously? It's still funny to me, though.

Hair:
        •Messy and thick, black hair that has dark grey highlights

Skin Type:
        •Cain's skin is ivory, much like Phil's, and has no scarring, moles or freckles.

Body:
         •His body is lean and very flexible. He is double-jointed almost everywhere, but has little muscle.
         •Stands at six feet (182.88cm)

Other Features:
         •In the picture below, you may first notice his unusual, cartoonish smile. Though Cain may not have many "demonic" features, this one is the most noticeable. His mouth can widen to unnatural lengths and curls sharply at the ends.

          •He has two rows of teeth, one row is attached to the inner part of his lips, while the other is positioned normally, but both rows are full of thin, jagged teeth.
          •Lastly, he has a purple, forked tongue and deep red, nearly black, gums

Usual Attire:
           •Most often, he will wear a sleeveless, white hoodie designed with jagged, black lines.
           •At times, he will wear a purple coat over the hoodie that reaches mid thigh. It has thick, black straps down the center that attach with shiny, gold buttons. The sleeves are different-looking though, holding a diamond, checkered pattern of black and purple. When I say purple, I mean this shade of it:

And, this is basically how I picture the outfit:

It's an odd look for sure, but I did that purposely. I like to believe demons have a strange, yet interesting, taste of fashion.

Abilities:
          •I'm afraid this is where you receive little information about Cain, specifically about his eyes. You will learn more about the power he holds in them later on.

           •Now, if you recall, I said he can widen his mouth, which also means he can unhinge his jaw.
        •He is able to navigate around places without the use of his eyes. When he flicks his tongue or sniffs the air, it acts like a weird version of echolocation.
       •Impressive regeneration abilities. Cut off an arm, and it's back in under a minute.
       •He's flexible, which I had mentioned earlier, and it isn't much of a power, since it's just due to his double-jointed body, but he finds a use for it.

Personality:
      •As Mephistopheles said, Cain is a revenge seeker. It's a trait he had ever since he was created. If you have wronged him, he'll make sure you regret it. He isn't afraid to give low blows, and his revenge plans are very well thought out.
     •Mostly introverted. He isn't interested in hanging out with people and prefers to stay in his room most of the time, but he does like to get out from time to time, mainly to drink at a bar.
     •He can be quite the manipulator, enough to rival Mephistopheles' abilities, but uses a slightly different method than him.
        •If he likes a person, he'll do things for them without being asked to do so and won't request anything in return, but like I said, if you do him wrong, he'll give you Hell.

{ I know, I know. I'm terrible for these puns, but how can I resist such sweet temptation when it's a story based in Hell? }

Bonus Information:
           •His favorite hobby is knife throwing. He owns a large collection of beautiful and rare daggers and has multiple targets hung up in his room. Even blinded, he never misses a shot.
         •He is also fond of long walks, but he stays within the castle grounds, as it's where he's most familiar with the surroundings.
        •Not gonna lie, this man has a drinking problem, and his favorite drinks are straight whiskey and Old Fashions

     •Cain has a deep hatred for Mephistopheles. The reason why will be revealed later on in the story. Let's just say that, many years ago, he did something that resulted in Mephistopheles having to cover up his eyes, which are the main source of power, with a blindfold made of shadows. Phil preferably would have gouged his eyes out, but since he can regenerate, it would be impossible to have a long-term effect. The terms are that if Cain does something of importance to Mephistopheles personally, then his blindfold will be removed, and he'll be allowed to use his main abilities again. However, since he despises the king, that would be unlikely to happen.
         •Cain has a younger brother, who is practically the polar opposite of him: always loud and talkative and gets along with most everyone. They tend to be independent of each other, only visiting each other if they're bored or need something. I doubt you'll see much of his brother in the story, aside from a few glimpses, but I figured it would be nice to let you know about him. I'll be sure to inform you when he appears, so you know.

Voice:
   •Ashe:

_____________________________
Fun Fact:
_____________________________

Cain was the first demon character I made for this story and was originally going to be the main character until I created Mephistopheles. That story would have had a very different plot, though. Who knows? Maybe, one day, I'll decide to make a story with Cain in an alternate version.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 299 40
How have I been roped into all of this? All I wished for was a change of pace, not a change of life! I can't handle all this demon stuff! And... what...
3.5K 153 15
•••••••• " take me instead! " A young woman saved her mother from a deal, she only made it because she was at low point. She changed the kings mind...
224K 12.1K 37
Y/N was only a child when she came face-to-face with a monster born only to cause the mind the greatest of fear and misery, and as she grew older, th...
37.5K 697 8
Y/N L/N is a human boy who just lost his job and is looking for work until one day he saw 3 red creatures with horns running down an alleyway when he...