Replacing Them (Camren)

By hiddenflowers_

Camila's Mum and Lauren's Dad get together and they have to live together. How will Lauren take it? More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

35.

609 26 3
By hiddenflowers_

LAUREN

How could I forget. I'm so fucking stupid. There I am asking them to bring alcohol and pouring it for her. Shit. I am so stupid. Everything with her just caught up with me and I just wanted to have some fun tonight, even if I didn't want any of them here including the girl I've just happened to kiss. Then I had to go and be an idiot and forget that she has an alcoholic father.

I join the others and hope the atmosphere has changed back to a good one.

As I sit down all eyes are on me and I look straight to Camila. She wouldn't would she. She wouldn't tell them. Just because of a mistake she told them. What the fuck.

"What?" I ask around the group hoping and praying that they wouldn't all have a go at me for this.

"So.. Ally was telling us at lunch today that she saw you and your dad at the mall" Dinah started

I breathed a breath of relief knowing that I was off the hook this time. I looked at Ally and could tell that she felt uncomfortable with us all talking about me potentially avoiding her.

"Right?" I acted oblivious

Ally smiled awkwardly and sat up straight "Did you see me?"

I glanced at Normani knowing she knew the truth and then gave my full attention to Ally and responded "No, why?" I hated lying I really did but the thought of them all finding out made me feel sick to my stomach. I wasn't ready yet.

"Oh" Ally looked around unbelieving

"Why, what happened?" I tried to play it off as if I didn't know what was going on

Dinah jumped in "She thought you were avoiding her"

I laughed "Ally why would I avoid you?"

Ally joined in and shrugged "I don't know, don't worry about it"

I pulled Ally into a side hug and looked to Camila glaring at me. I could tell she also knew I was lying. My smile faltered and I reached for my drink and took a sip.

"Anyway, drinking game?" Normani changed the subject

I was going to suggest not but Camila was the first to reply "Great idea Mani"

I looked at Camila and I'm not going to lie, I was worried. She had nearly finished her second drink whilst we were all on our first.

"Great" 

_______________

We were all tipsy now and I knew that I was beginning to relax a lot and that wasn't good. Everyone could turn up at the house any moment and I wasn't even that bothered. The thing is I am bothered but I cant be asked to let it consume my mind as of this second. 

"Lets play truth or dare"Dinah said excitedly. 

Camila giggled "YES" 

I smiled at her and kept my eyes on her for a few seconds until she caught me. I noticed her smirk before I removed my eyes from her. 

"Mila, truth or dare?" Dinah asked

"Dare" Camila replied straight away

Ally stood up and everyone looked at her and she wobbled until she got her balance "I dare you to press send on the text we write out to Shawn." 

Normani started laughing loudly with Dinah joining her whilst my stomach dropped as I realised this game might not be the best.

"Okay" Camila replied looking back to Ally passing her the phone

Ally grabbed it and sat back down. Dinah and Normani gathered around us looking at what she was typing making some suggestions at what to change.

I wasn't looking at what they were typing instead was maintaining eye contact with the brown eyed girl who was making my heart flutter. She looked back at me with glossy eyes and I could tell she was well on her way to getting drunk. 

They all agreed with the final message and passed Camila the phone, breaking whatever moment we were just having.

Camila gasped "I am NOT sending that" 

I was suddenly interested in what the message said.

"You accepted it Mila." Normani reminded her

"What does it say?" I let my voice speak out as I looked back to Camila.

She lifted her eyes to mine and concentrated back to her phone screen "Tomorrow meet me in the bathroom at lunch and bring a condom, I think we've put this off for longer than we should." Her face scrunched up.

I gulped and tried to hold my anger in.

"Just send it" Ally pushed.

"Ugh, he wont believe it anyway right?" Camila pressed the button and grimaced. 

I couldn't believe she just did that. What the fuck? 

I stood up "Going to get a drink" I left for the kitchen and tried to compose myself. What the fuck is her problem. I hate her. I actually hate her. 

I poured myself a small shot and downed it. "Calm down Lauren" I tried to calm myself down. I poured myself another drink and returned.

"Truth or dare Lauren?" Camila asked before I reached my seat. 

"Dare" I knew for a fact I wouldn't pick truth. Especially after our other little game. Shit. 

Camila stood up before anyone could and I fucking hated her more than I thought I could. 

"I dare you to.." she paused to think "to talk to me" 

My heart stopped. What the fuck is she doing? Does she not realise that everyone is here right now. She cant say stuff like that.

"about" Camila carried on when everyone was staring at her. She sat down and face palmed her face "I'm too drunk for this guys" she laughed it off but I knew that she actually wanted me to speak to her again. 

Everyone else joined in and I pretended to join in. Dinah suddenly stood up and I rolled my eyes knowing she would give me a stupid dare.

"I dare you to call Dylan and ask him out" 

I looked back and her and wanted to kick her out of my house.

"Who's Dylan?" Camila again spoke up looking directly at me. She looked hurt.

"Dylan is obsessed with Lauren, like he is in love with her" Normani tries to explain.

She nodded and looked back to me pursing her lips. I could tell she was hurt. I grabbed my phone and called him. 

"Put it on speaker" Ally whisper shouted.

I shook my head "That wasn't apart of the dare" 

"Hey buddy" I said as the ringing stopped

"Lauren, oh my god, how are you?" 

"I'm good"

"I was actually thinking about you earlier today and I-"

"Listen Dylan, would you like to grab a coffee tomorrow or something?" I closed my eyes as I asked the question.

"What?" Dylan sounded shocked. "I mean, yeah, of course"

"Great, see you then" 

"I'll text you"

"Bye Dylan" 

"Bye"

I put the phone down and stared at Dinah. "I fucking hate you" 

CAMILA

She has a date? And she just made it in front of me. Wow. She really is a bitch.

"Who's next?" I tried to move away from the stupid topic.

"Ally" Normani started, "truth or dare?" 

"Truth" 

I blurred out the rest of the game  to be honest. All I could think about was the green eyed beauty going on a date tomorrow. What if she ends up liking him. I'll have to watch him come to the house taking her out all the time and he might even end up coming to family dinners when they end up together. What the fuck. Will I have to watch them get married and act happy?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. Please please don't be Shawn.

Mike: Hope you girls are okay, on my way to pick Sofia up, do you want me to pick up a pizza on the way home? 

We had never used this group chat before. Only once when we were camping but other than that never, so it was really weird. I totally forgot about everyone not knowing about this whole situation. 

I felt Lauren's eyes on me and I tried to avoid them. I wasn't helping her this time. 

Camila: Pizza sounds amazing!

I put my phone away and I could still feel her eyes on me.

My phone buzzed again and I immediately checked it happy for the distraction but it was her on a separate chat.

Lauren: What's wrong?

I glanced at her. Who does she think she is? I ignored her and put my phone down once again but it soon buzzed.

Lauren: It doesn't mean anything. 

Lauren: You know that.

My heart fluttered. She wasn't talking about what I thought she was talking about was she? What the fuck is she doing to me. 

Camila: Whatever.

Lauren stood up and I thought for a minute she was going to walk up to me and tell me just what she felt. "Guys, my dad just texted and he's gonna be home in about 10 minutes." 

Dinah started laughing and I realised just how drunk everybody was. Lauren's dare however sobered me up quickly enough. 

"Guys come on, we need to leave" Ally was the first up and pulled Normani with her. 

They grabbed their things and they were all discussing how they were going to get Dinah to leave. I wasn't really paying attention. WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT TEXT MEAN?

"Come on Dinah, you want you bed" Lauren babied her and Dinah nodded.

"Come on then" Normani pulled on her arm and stood her up. 

"Come on Mila" Dinah stopped and grabbed my arm "Lets gooooo" 

My mind was so preoccupied, I didn't realise I kind of needed to leave too. Shit. 

I looked at Lauren for help. Any kind of help right now. A story maybe. SHIT. 

"Actually" Lauren started, thank fuck for that. I really thought she would have let me walk out with them. "Her mum is picking her up in 5 minutes DJ, do you not listen?" 

"Oh shit, what if she sees usss?" Dinah questioned.

"Exactly, you need to go now, quickly Dinah" Lauren walked them all to the door. 

I followed "Message when you're home guys" I screamed after them

"You too" Dinah replied.

Lauren shut the door and lent against it. "That was close" 

"Shut up" I scoffed. "You can clean this up" I gestured to the drinks and stepped in the direction of the stairs but stopped as I felt a tug on my wrist. "Don't" 

She tugged on it again and I followed through the motion and ending up in front of her against the door. 

"Don't" I whispered again.

Her right hand met my cheek and I instantly closed my eyes and pushed my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry" 

I stepped back and crossed my arms. "Just fuck off Lauren. What exactly are you sorry for? Sorry for what huh? Sorry for ignoring me? Sorry for being a cold fucking bitch? Sorry for playing with my emotions? Sorry for asking someone on a date in front of me? What the fuck are you sorry about?" I shouted. I let a tear roll down and I knew I wouldn't have let this go this far if there wasn't any alcohol.

"All of it" Lauren stepped forward. 

I stepped back and put my hand up "Stop, clean this shit up, I don't want Sofia to see this" I stepped past her and headed to the bathroom upstairs. I needed to clean myself up. Sofia can't see me this way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 11.5K 19
One winter morning, Lauren Jauregui wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Camila Cabello and is the mother of 2.5 children...
1M 22.9K 45
Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thing for Camila, but never got the courage...
37.8K 1.1K 20
{EDITED} A zombie apocalypse finally happens and Camila Cabello gets stuck with 9 people and unexpectedly Lauren Jauregui her ex-girlfriend is one of...
17.1K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...