standing still •배진영•

By BiteTeaFull

A Bae Jinyoung fanfiction. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

53 6 11
By BiteTeaFull

I know that it's kind of hopeless to go and ask her for forgiveness but you know there is nothing wrong with a little bit of hoping.

I smiled when I saw her across the corrider. "Yewon-ah!" I shouted her name.

She looked at me and when she realized that I am the one who crippled her her face was painted with a grimmer aura.

"Come on. We are even!" I jokingly said to her.

Well wrong move. It just made her a little bit grimmer.

"Yewon-ah!" I shouted her name once again because she was about to leave. "Please. Let us help each other forget everything." I said. "Forget that we both lost a part in our lives."

She stopped and looked at me. "You can't. You're the one who took mine."

YAY. bambxna LABYU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
203K 10.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
376K 22.5K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...