Peter Parker Imagines - t.h

By letsbefriendskk

❝this is your chance. kiss her.❞ | because real boys can never be like peter parker. | open requests. | slow... More

// your secret's safe with me //
// sleep //
// sidekick //
// peter knows spider-man // pt.1
// peter knows spider-man // pt.2
// is this seat taken? // pt.1
// trick-or-treat // pt.1
// trick-or-treat // pt.2
// rain //
// is this seat taken? // pt.3
// you guys are losers //
// voicemail //
// valentine's roses //
// smile for me //
// happy birthday //
// you're not him //
// thinking about you //

// is this seat taken? // pt.2

5.1K 154 65
By letsbefriendskk

// is this seat taken? // pt.2 
word count: 1541 
"Y/N, you are driving me crazy."

creds: @mixed-fanfictions (thank you for the amazing idea, my love!)

Two days at Midtown turned into four, then eight, then two whole weeks. Fourteen days was enough to bring the three, Ned, Peter and Y/N, closer together. The two boys admired her, how she wore casual clothes and never made any efforts to fit in with the crowd. Peter found it harder and harder to communicate with her verbally, instead occasionally using his hands to sign his words as a substitute; she found it hilarious.

Peter would be lying if he said that he never felt his stomach turn whenever she turned to him and smiled. He'd be lying if he said that he was not aware of how Y/N would blush and hide her face behind a book, whenever either of them subtly complimented her. Peter had noted all the little quirks of Y/N L/N and all the things she did that he loved.

 He now had a reason to walk through the hallways with confidence, a bounce in his step. He knew that just a few sharp corners away, Y/N was stood at her locker with a different novel than the day before in her hands. He knew that her face would light up at the sight of him, pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose. She always wore the most comfortable looking clothes in the universe and Peter found it attractive - hell, he found everything about her attractive.

"Peter! Mornin'," she'd chirp, surprisingly enthusiastic for a new day.

But this day wasn't so bright.

 Peter had a feeling that the day would run... differently, yet he merely pushed it to the back of his mind. He walked through the school corridors, ignoring the many students bumping into him harshly without muttering any sort of apology. Peter arrived at Y/N's locker, expecting the same beautiful, Australian girl to be waiting there for him with a book in her hands.

No one.

Peter pulled out his phone from his back pocket, opening up to his and Y/N's messages. He speedily typed up a text, then shoved his phone back into his jeans. 

Peter:
Where are you??
Read

Frowning, he glanced around, only to be swarmed by flocks of teenagers as the bell rang for class. Peter furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head as he raced off with the crowd. A hand wrapped around his arm, forcing him to swerve around and turn to the person. Peter hoped it was her. Much to his dismay, it wasn't. Just Ned.

"Dude, where's Y/N? You two always walk to class together," Ned asked, his eyebrows raised.

Peter shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I don't know, Ned. I haven't seen her," he replied, "she'll turn up eventually."

Ned slumped his shoulders, retracting his hand from Peter and walking alongside him. Peter let out a disappointed sigh under his breath when he didn't see Y/N enter the classroom at any point during the lesson, his eyes trained completely on the door. He reassured himself that she'd walk through that doorway soon, but worry and concern grew inside him. Peter tightened his grip on his pencil, tapping onto the desk impatiently.

Y/N was always early to school. She'd wake up as the sun rose and send him and Ned a message, a mere 'Good morning!' everyday. Peter couldn't help but feel the need to check if she had replied to his message every five minutes, yet he still got nothing.

Did he do something wrong?

No, of course not, she'd be in class regardless if Peter did, somehow, hurt her.

Is she in danger?

Peter would've sensed it, wouldn't he?

His head was full of endless amounts of questions, his attention turned to the blank wall ahead of him. That is until the class got dismissed and everyone stood up, skidding their chairs back, collecting their bags and finding freedom outside the door. Peter and Ned turned to each other and frowned, collecting themselves on their feet and heading out with the other students. 

Their next teacher wasn't as fascinating as Peter and Ned would've liked, all the students sat around lazily as he lectured about a boring topic. His mind wandered yet again, staring blankly at the clock on the wall. Y/N was not in the room. He hadn't seen her in the hallways and he grew more worried.

Seconds seemed like minutes and Peter became very impatient.

"Mr Parker!" the teacher snapped, gaining his attention quickly. Peter's cheeks turned a deep red, his mouth dry. Everyone had turned to him, snickering nastily.

"S-Sorry."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

 Peter's phone vibrated and he slid it into his hands, the fastest he's moved in a while.

Y/N:
Sorry. See you in the cafeteria soon

Peter:
But why haven't you been here?
Read

He ran a hand through his hair, then rubbed his eyes. To say that he was frustrated with her was an understatement, but he could never stay too irritated with Y/N for long. Ned raised an eyebrow at him, picking at his food. Peter turned to him and shrugged, suddenly very interested in his shoes. 

Peter had been worried sick about her and she can't even answer simple questions. God knows why he was making such a big deal about it all, perhaps she slept in.

Y/N never sleeps in. She's practically not human.

He felt a faint tap on his shoulder and he tensed, looking up. Y/N was stood there, her hair dishevelled with dark circles beneath her, once, shining eyes. The atmosphere around her was dull and heavy as she sleepily blinked slowly. Peter was fixated on her, how delicate and unnaturally pale Y/N looked. It was as if one touch would shatter her into millions of pieces.

"Is this seat taken?" the small voice from her parted lips asked, motioning towards the empty spot beside him.

Ned narrowed his eyes and shook his head, offering it to her without reluctance. Peter stared intensely as Y/N placed herself down lazily, hanging her head. A curtain of hair covered her face. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed, nudging the girl gently.

"Where have you been, Y/N?" said Peter, fumbling with his fingers in his lap.

"H-Home," Y/N replied softly and unsure, her answer coming out nearly as a question.

The two boys faced each other and rolled their eyes. "Why?" Ned pushed.

"I slept in," she muttered, but Ned and Peter could tell through her fidgety state that she was lying.

"Sure you did," Ned scoffed sarcastically, "and Peter's Spider-Man."

Peter glared at him with wide eyes, his mouth open to deny it. Y/N raised an eyebrow and glanced up, confused. "You are?"

"W-Well, n-n-"

"No, of course not!" Ned answered, "and you did not sleep in."

Peter frowned when she didn't say anything afterwards, instead pulled out a book and began to read. He felt her distancing herself away from the pair, into her own little world. Peter fought the urge to interrogate her and instead, gave up on communicating. 

He wished he could read her thoughts.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

Peter was mounted on the roof of a building, watching Y/N sluggishly move her hand to rake through her messy locks of hair, walking home. Behind the mask, he held a tiny smile of admiration. Peter leaned forward to examine her a little more, taking in the little details he had missed when she stuck her face into a book all day. She had her backpack slung lazily over her shoulder, the zipper not fully closed. Y/N's glasses were slowly sliding down the bridge of her nose, yet she had no intention to fix it. Her smile was replaced with a disappointing straight line, causing his face to drop.

Peter contemplated whether or not he should drop down in front of her and ask if she was okay, maybe try and lighten the mood.

'She's the only person in the world who would recognise your voice.'

'I'll deepen my voice, probably add in a fake accent.'

'Y/N's smarter than that.'

'So what am I going to do?'

'Stay there, idiot.'

'But she seems so unhappy.'

Peter reluctantly decided to go along with the voice in his head, a frown tugging at his lips. "Y/N, you are driving me crazy," he muttered under his breath, shifting on his feet when she glanced up, keeping him hidden from view.

Peter could sense discomfort from her, radiating so heavily, you'd be stupid not to feel it. The way Y/N dragged her feet and fiddled with her fingers, biting her lip. His heart ached to see her like that. He held his head in his hands, sighing.

'Why do I care so much anyway? She probably just wants to be left alone.'

'You totally like her.'

'I do not!'

'Don't deny it. Even your subconscious thinks so.'

Peter rolled his eyes and felt his cheeks heat up. Shaking his head, he stood up and in the blink of an eye, he was swinging above busy streets and walking strangers. The thought of Y/N upset wouldn't slip from his mind, no matter how much he tried to distract himself.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

a/n:

this took agessssssss. part three is in construction!

it's a bit messy but i hope it suffices :)

love ya'll.

-l x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 11.9K 60
❝ UNDEROOS! ❞ a collection of imagines about everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood spider-man.
718K 25.8K 45
𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐌| ❝Are you ever serious?❞ ❝Sweetheart, serious ...
151K 4.5K 21
"Are you always this much of an idiot, or are you just showing off around me?" In which an unpopular boy with a secret stands up for a sarcastically...
4.9K 142 22
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫...