Hailie Mathers the ghost

By racingchick14

My name is Hailie. My father was a drunk. My mom, a drug addict. My dad loved me. I know he did. He didn't me... More

Hailie Mathers the ghost

Ch. 2

108 5 2
By racingchick14

Chapter 2

Daddy's POV

I didn't want to leave her. I really didn't. I wanted to hold her in my arms forever. The truth is that I'm running out of money and the only way I can get food on the table for Hailie. I love her more than anything in the world. I would take a bullet for her. I'm not trying to hurt her but how else am I going to make her life better than mine was as a child? My father was never there for me and I don't want to be like that but I have to. As I was thinking I was driving to the airport. A car got in front of me and slammed on the breaks "SHIT!" I slam on the breaks and I hear faint crying. I jump out of the car and run around to my trunk. I open it up and see Hailie in there crying wrapped around a plaid blanket. I picked her up and sat on the ground and tried to calm her down. I'm going to be so late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 231 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
68.4K 1K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
1.9K 32 152
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...