2 moons Book 3 (English Trans...

By StevensMayles

2 moons This book will pick up right where book2 ends. So if you havent read book2 yet you should. There are... More

Chapter 41
Special Chapter - H & M VS CALVIN KLEIN
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 special
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: Epilogue

Chapter 52

10.5K 61 7
By StevensMayles

"2 Moons" - Chapter 52 Novel byChiffon_cake Trans

Yo POV

Yo was thinking time where he began to love Phana. The period in which Yo do not care about skewed news or good news that reaches it. The period in which Yo is not afraid Phana will leave. But the reality now fear increased when he heard Yo Phana parents will divorce. Yo can not do anything when viewed Phana sad.

Yo always send messages via LINE simply ask what is being done by Phana, but the answer is always short. Sometimes Phana just send a sticker

LINE with emoticon showing the face of stress and feelings as well as how Phana tell he was feeling at the time.

When Phana picked up from Yo, Yo could hear his parents were arguing, Yo knows Phana do not want to hear any of it. If Phana tells his parents that Phana want to go out for a while, her parents did not allow before the argument is finished.

The only way that Yo still feel close to Phana just passing the message LINE. The only thing he could do is just wait Phana to read Yo's message and respond.

And it all started when the semester end.

"Damn sick !." Yo shouted.

Yo complained at Ming Ming tossed with a CD when they watch the movie. Yo absolutely can not focus watching his movie at the thought of his boyfriend.

Yo even invite Ming went to the mall Siam to find something to cheer and forget for a moment the problem that their minds. But that does not help, do whatever Yo, Yo can not stop thinking Phana.

"You used me Yo !." Ming countered.

"Nothing like that. I just thought of my stress." Yo said.

Ming sighed, shaking his head and then patted the back Yo then said ...

"I know, if P'Kit have the same problem as P'Pha, I would feel the same as you feel at this moment."

"I was afraid if I should be far from him, I was afraid of what he would do now. I wish he would tell the truth about what he felt, not just saying 'Do not worry', 'Good evening,' or 'P' love Yo ' only. " Yo complaining.

"Damn it's very sweet." Ming tried to entertain with seduce Yo.

"You still can joke when a situation like this." Yo cried a little annoyed.

"Okay, calm down ..." said Ming.

"I know it's a personal matter, and it is a family affair, but I can not stop worrying P'Pha. I want to know if he's okay." Yo tried to explain On Sun.

Ming seen scratching his head.

"He does not forbid you to go to his house right ?." Ming said

Yo looked at Ming.

Yes, right! his brain too smart sometimes ...

"You said if I had to go to his house, even though I knew it was not right ?." Yo asked. "If I go to his house, would not add to the problem, if the parents know their children dating a guy like me ?."

"It is not only you who will be forbidden to see him, but also his other friends." Ming said. "... but I think you can see P'Pha his home unbeknownst to him." Ming advised.

Now ye speak, Ming ....

Yo liked the idea of Ming. It turns out not too stupid Ming as long as this Yo think. Yo approves the suggestion Ming.

"To be honest, I want to know as well as where it is now, as you know I am and P'Forth is the boyfriend of his friends."

According to Yo what Ming said is true, everyone becomes now significantly closer to each other after they went to Koh Lan. Moreover, three of the six people are gangs of rogue doctor. Yo hoping to go there together again with the others. Last time I went to Koh Lan, Phana mess up because he left him.

---

Currently being in a car With Ming, both on the way to the house Phana.

Yo remember clearly where he lives, because it has always yo always follow Phana after school time in high school.

His house is very large, but did not have guards.

In the past, quietly Phana Yo go to the house and it makes Yo feel happy. Even when it is raining, Phana continue to take around the house like a madman. Yo think if Yo also want to see what is seen Phana every day.

Yes .. I know .. I was infatuated ... I love my P'Pha.

When they arrived, Yo can see Phana car parked in front of the house. There was another car beside him, but Yo do not recognize it. Yo do not know if it was theirs or others. Yo look calmly. Yo was sitting in the car would not be useful. Yo really want to see Phana.

I had to do something.

"I will go." Yo decision.

Already so far he goes over there. Yo really want to see people who are very dear to his heart.

"Well, I think parents will not keep arguing if in future there is a guest." Ming said.

Yo agree with his friend. But Yo do not know why he felt more nervous now.

I have to do this. To P'Pha.

"Oih ... bitch it ....!" Ming could not refrain from cursing, pointing to the entrance of the house.

Yo turned to the place where Ming stare.

Damn!

Yo as was seeing a ghost. Both men were out of the house was none other than his boyfriend and ...

suitable once...

Pring!

Yo can not believe what he saw. Yo can not even blink.

This is outrageous!

"Yo, calm down!" Ming exclaimed.

"Damn!" Yo could not resist the emotions.

"Control your emotions! Relax. Maybe it's nothing like what you imagine." Ming tried to calm Yo.

"All day I waited message, but he enjoyed his time here with another girl?" Yo cried aloud.

Depression and stress enveloped mind that moment Yo, Yo can not think clearly. Yo thought he had just lost his faith in Phana.

Yo angry.

But Yo very angry at himself for convincing yourself that Yo are here for Phana, however, witnessed with his own eyes Yo, Phana was with Pring.

"Do you think they'll go?" Ming asked as his eyes still fixed on Phana and Pring.

"How would I know?" Yo reply by voice does not matter.

"Wait, take a deep breath! We will follow your husband and his mistress!" Ming said.

"What?!" Yo cried.

"Damn! Whatever! " Said Ming and continue driving by secretly pursuing Phana and Pring.

Ming maintain distance to the car Phana. Ming did not want to be seen by them. Yo Yo do not even know when to start a fist. Yo felt his head would explode.

If yo do not decide to meet Phana, maybe Yo will not know if Phana're with others.

So that's why he did not reply to my message?

Anger obscures Yo votes now.

He refused to see me, but now he's with this girl.

That's it* k !! Nonetheless Playboy Playboy!

Phana stopped in a park, so Ming also do it. Yo Ming and find a good place to park the car.

When Yo see Phana, Phana as not being himself. Pring the only one who kept talking.

"I'm pretty sure, you're the only one that is in the hearts P'Pha. Damn!" Said Ming staring Phana and Pring located.

Yo gritted his teeth while trying to control myself and try to think to keep Phana of Pring.

But Yo think again, if yo do that, Yo will not be able to see what will happen next.

Yo keeps an eye on the movements of Phana and Pring as both continue to run pick a place to sit and chat.

"Come and sit quietly." Yo Ming interesting hands when they have to hide behind bushes

Two people who followed Yo and Ming finally found a place to sit while.

Yo can see the face Phana. His face looked fatigue and lack of sleep. Phana look stressed.

"Do not ever think of doing something crazy! Keep hiding." Ming warn Yo.

Ming and Yo kept moving from one bush to bush another to actually find the exact right that is at the back where Phana and Pring was sitting.

Luckily they did not see us.

"Pha, what you do not have anything to tell me?" Pring started talking again.

"I do not think there is." Phana replied flatly.

"I was very worried to see you like this, I'm sorry if I dropped without notifying you first I was old do not know if something like this is happening."

Pring said.

Yo could Hearing them talk. Sounds like Pring Already know about the problem Phana.

"It's okay. It does not matter anymore." Phana answered.

Listen to the voice Phana heavy and tense, making Yo could only bite his nails. Yo feel sorry Phana.

"I'm sorry if we have to go out, we do not accept guests at this time." Phana explained.

"What are you doing right now? Do not tell me you're going to go to Nong's house?"

"Nong are you talking about my boyfriend" Phana said.

Yo shocked by what he had just Phana said.

Yo Ming stared in surprise as if to ask how, Phana and Yo have not seen each other since their return from Koh Lan.

"What? You come to his house every day but do not dare to see him ?." Pring sounded sound annoyed.

Yo snapped. Yo do not know if something like that had happened.

Phana replied ... "I just wanted to feel close to him. For me, enough to know if we are happy, we feel comfortable with each other and we love each other."

"That's not true! If he really loves you and can make you feel good, where is he now? He did not even come and talk to you! Are you sure he is the one who can make you happy? Even he did not have the courage to talk to you and ask How are you." Pring intriguing.

Pring allegations made Yo fist. But now, Yo understand why Phana not want to talk to him or even show himself to Yo.

"You would not understand, as I avoid it. I'm afraid if I tell him this matter, he will stress the same as me." Phana said.

Phana then got up and walked away from the bench, leaving Pring alone and scream.

"Yo Shit!" Yo Ming load conscious sound.

"What?" Yo asked without thinking.

"Do not we have to go now? I'm sure P'Pha now heading to your house" said Ming.

Damn !!

Yo Ming and ran like mad as if both of them are Olympic athletes regardless of whether Pring will see or not.

Both should get home before Phana up. Yo think it will not be easy because Phana still have to wait for a taxi, Ming and yo have to wait until Phana departed.

Once the taxi arrived, and Yo Ming rushed to the car and fled.

---

Yo in the front yard ...

It was dark when Yo and Ming got home Yo, Yo can see Phana is standing outside, trying to keep hidden.

When the guards saw the car Ming, they immediately opened the gates because they already know him. They know the Hin because the two are often together.

Yo out of the car and walked toward the man who was hiding.

Phana looked surprised. Yo turned to look away, but yo squeeze how pleased today to see the face of his lover.

Phana quickly grabbed Yo hand pulling to get away from home. Both found a quiet place to talk in a nice garden with benches and swings.

'P' apologize Yo, if P ' kept coming home every day but never showed himself before Yo. " Phana said softly.

Both chose the swing, and began to speak.

'P' is really apologize, P 'does not want Yo stress because of a problem P'. " Phana explained.

His voice is really slow and unapologetic.

Yo staring Phana, although Phana looks really tired, he still looks very handsome.

"It's not easy" Yo began.

interesting Phana breath deeply before saying ... "They increase severe"

Finally Phana open. "... They made me believe that if they are still warm to each other, if they are still in love, but P 'already know the truth ever since."

Phana eyes transfixed at the sight of the river in front of us while Yo face glued Phana face.

"Now, my mother could not stand it anymore, so she asked for a divorce, my father did not want to, but there was nothing she could do more" clear

Phana. "Listen ... about going to America, they still let P 'who decide."

Phana Sounds like do not want to talk about it, but Yo believe it is the best time to hear explanation of Phana.

We can not let it hang.

'P' tell them if P 'chose to remain and finish college here, P' trust if P 'still have a good chance to get a decent job. "

Phana paused.

"When the P 'meet with Yo ..." Phana looked at Yo.

Yo swallowed very hard. Yo do not know what to say next Phana.

'P' has told me everything about us. " Further Phana.

Yo mouth gaping.

"And ... P 'chose to stay here to keep Yo from others."

"..."

Phana then got up from the swing and sat down in front of Yo.

Yo quickly turned away because yo know if flashing yo only, the tears will fall.

"Look, this is the reason why P 'insists not to say Yo on all This is because P' out Yo will like it !." said Phana

Phana use his finger to wipe the tears on the cheeks Yo.

"How can I stay away from you, Yo?"

"P'Pha, Yo thought P 'must listen to the mother P' to avoid trouble." Yo said.

"Yo!" Phana try to stop Yo to speak.

"It's ... Yo is okay if yo have to part with P'Pha ... understand ... and Yo... Yo will be fine ..."

"You do not understand Yo, Yo ... what do not see how attractive you are? If P 'go and leave alone ... Yo will become prey to predators just waiting for an opportunity to devour Yo."

Phana reached for Yo.

"But P'Pha ..."

"Do not be stubborn, okay? P 'will find a way out for you, Yo."

"But what about the parents 'P'? Mrs. P ', father P'? Think again!" Yo cried.

Phana release yo hands, and his face began to look strained again. Phana got up and walked slowly as aimless. Thinking out loud.

"Yo, P 'please do not be like this!"

"..."

"Do not force P 'to go ... what Yo know? P' can not fight what P hearts' desire."

"That's not the intent Yo." Yo Yo said currently up and running towards Phana. "... The family is the most important thing in our lives, so Yo can understand if P 'has no choice but to leave Yo."

"But Yo, you are also my family" Now Phana sounded childish.

"Do not worry about Yo ... Because no matter what happens, will remain the same Yo. Yo will never stop falling in love with P '... Yo will always be the people who love P'."

"Wayo ..." Phana voice sounded deep and gloomy. "If we split up, we do not know our future."

"Yo promise I'll never forget all about 'we'."

"What you do not believe P ', Yo?"

"P'Pha ..."

"Try to understand P '."

"..."

'P' in the know if yo have to restrain myself, but Yo also have to understand if P 'can not deal with this problem without you, Yo! "

"Yo please P 'also can understand it."

---

Yo and Phana spend the night in his bedroom. Both violate the rules Yo father. Yo surrendered entirely on Phana to let Phana feel Yo care about him and love him very much.

Yo want to be free and run away from all the problems being faced. Yo just want to forget the pain Phana feel at this moment, and released all the things raged inside his head.

Currently, Yo want to feel all the love Yo to Phana. Yo will do anything for Phana to feel comfortable. Yo just want Phana know, he will do everything for Phana. Just to Phana.

Yo was not sure whether he was dreaming or not. Wake or awake, the body Yo can feel every touch that made Phana him. Yo think Phana no sign of stopping.

Both remain silent no sound. Both are simply enjoy the sound of the passion of what they do.

Only two of them who were finishing 'its affairs.

Yo feel every inch of his body enjoyed a boost Phana. Yo feel happy, not the slightest remorse in him. Yo want that night be the night always be remembered not only for Yo, but for both.

The pleasure was suddenly forced to stop when Yo-owned Phana hear the phone ringing.

There was a message from her mother Phana LINE ...

Photos of a visa and a plane ticket

,,,with a message that reads ...

'Mom can not stand with your father ... Let's talk about our intention to go from here. Mom please go home now. You and Mom, we go together '.

After seeing the message, Yo trying to get away from Phana who lay beside him. Yo can not do anything else. Yo see Phana asleep, but Yo sure Phana feel what he had done earlier, slightly away from Phana, and it was a little bothered him.

Phana not want Yo away from him. Phana holding hands with one pull Yo's body was now in the top Phana body with his hands clutching the body of Yo.

Phana smiled, and pulled Yo to come closer to him. Both locked lips. Exchanging breath. Feel every inch of the oral cavity respectively. Both heart pounding. No one dared move.

Yo do not know how long the two are in a position like that. Very long.

I do not want to let it go again ...

I know this is our last kiss.

Somehow ... I feel satisfied to spend the night with him ... This night belongs to us.

Although there will be no more tomorrows waiting for both of us ...

I believe one thing today

Wayo will forever fall in love with P'Pha ...

And ... there will be no more could change ....

to be continued .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.8K 68
This series is based on the famous online Thai BL novel " LOVE SICK : The Chaotic Lives of Blue Shorts Guys" by INDRYTIMES (twitter: @hedshew go say...
228K 3.4K 63
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
569K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.