CHEAT | HW.WH.MH

By KissandNaked

Chae Hyungwon confessed to his highschool bestfriend Lee Minhyuk that he was a gay and he loves Minhyuk . Bu... More

PROLOGUE
IMPULSE
Salty Kiss
Lips that won't cool down
Complicated
The cheater , the victim and the third wheel
Make up over Sex
A trip for two
My virginity is yours :)
Suspicious
Have it enough
Hurting
Run away
Bad relationship
Final pt 2 (Desire and lust)
Special Chapter❀️

Final pt 1

714 43 6
By KissandNaked

Wonho's POV

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service" did he change his number?

"Stupid Wonho , of course he will change his phone number" putting back my phone in pocket , i took my bag and call a taxi.

It's been so long , after i went to study abroad , i started sleeping around. I don't care who it is as long as i can be happy even just physically but i can't forget about him . I tried to change back to normal guy and have girlfriends but it's not worked . I can't get hard unless i'm imagining them as Minhyuk .

Reaching my home , I saw my mother were waiting for me in front of gate with tears in her eyes . Sigh , i have hurt so many people i love including my mother . I'm really a bad son .

"Omma , i've missed you" hugging  and kissing her cheek . I'm trying to hold my tears , she has become thinner . "I'm sorry mom because i'm a bad son, i don't deserve you"

*smack

"Babo yah! you should have say i'm home  first"

"Ouch. Hehe sorry , i'm home"

She hugged me tightly before smacking my head , again.

" Aigoo , what should i do with you? this omma really missing his sons , the oldest was married and live farther , can't even visits because of work.Her youngest was studying abroad and didn't even come home for years!"

Laughing at my mother's overreaction , i hug her once again and kiss on top her head .

"Omma , stop overreact at everything. Hyung wasn't live far from here . It's you who doesn't want him to come because you still sulking over his decision to live with his family in law . About me , it's just a year mom.. not even over one year . Besides, i'm already home . I won't leave you again.I'll live with you until i'm old"

"Yeah , get married now even though you are just 22. Give me a good daughter in law" Crap! omma still doesn't know about my sexuality. This is another problem i have to solve . Really , god?? help me please .

"Uhh omma , let's get inside first. I have something important to told you" holding her hand , we went to the living room and she sit on the couch patiently waiting for me to say what i wanted .

"Omma , you see . Uh , i don't think i can get married. I've tried having a relationship but it's not working"

When i don't hear any response from her , i close my eyes ready for her to hit me .

" I know you are not  into girls" WHAT? Omma knew??

"Ho- how did you know? i- i'm not - . I'm sorry mom"

"Well,i saw your picture with Hyungwon . Kissing on the beach . I found it when i was cleaning your room after you went abroad . I thought he must be the reason why you cried that night when you called me saying you wanted to study abroad . A month after , i saw him with a guy .They look like a couple but there was only one sided love." Huh? one sided love?

"Wait- wait omma , what do you mean by one sided love?" Could it be they're already broken up? i won't forgive Minhyuk if he hurts Hyungwon!

"Well , it's just my assumption . By the way , would you tell me what happened?"

Taking a deep breath, i began my story from the start . After telling my mother everything , she hugged me and telling me i have to go after the guy i love before it's too late . She approved me being a homosexual as long as i'm happy. But , can i do it? i will hurt Hyungwon again .

After my mother went to her shop , i feel sleepy and take a nap on the couch .

________________________teehee

*Brrrbrrrbrrr~
*One message from unknown number

Huh? who is this?

Unknown:
Wonho . Are you home?

Wonho:
Who is this?

Unknown:
It's me . Hyungwon

Wonho:
Uh how did you get my new number?

Unknown:
I met your mother , she said you are just coming back from abroad .

Unknown:
Uhmm.. Can we meet?

Wonho:
But how about him?

Unknown:
You'll know later .
Meet me at blackjack club  .

Wonho:
Okay

Looking at the clock on the wall , it's almost 10PM .Omma must be on her way to home . Hurriedly i went to shower and getting ready to go meet Hyungwon . Why do i feel nervous? i'm afraid to seeing Minhyuk .I don't know how will i act infront of them . Oh god ....

I heard the front door was opened and closed . It must be mom came back . Finished my look , i took my wallet and went downstairs.

"Oh omma, i'm going out to meet Hyungwon" I said to her as she putting the groceries on the kitchen table.

"Yeah, did he text you? he said he have some important thing to discuss with you so i gave him your number"

Does it about Minhyuk?

"He did . I'll be going now"

"Becareful"

Borrowing my mother's car , i drove to the place with nervousness .
"Ugh please don't be nervous dear heart" but what is it about he wants to discuss ? ah... i'm curious but i can't calm down .

"Should i go now? ..... yeah i should" 20minutes has passed now,i was calming myself from too much nervousness . Getting out of my car and locking it , i entering the club.

As soon as i entered , i found Hyungwon sitting alone on the bar . Walking towards him , my heart beating fast than could ever have . Why was i in hurry? do i afraid to see if Minhyuk were here?

Tapping lightly his shoulder , Hyungwon flinched then looking at me with his smile. He look a bit thinner than before but sure is happy by judging his smile .

"What's up Hyungwon? long time no see" I said sitting beside him and ordered my drink

"Haha , i'm good . How have you been Wonho? it's fucking a year now you have finally come home ,huh"

"Yeah , it's hard to forget about everything you know. So , tell me what do want to discuss?"

Immediately his face darkened with sad emotions and anger .He took a sip on his drink and take a deep breath.

"Well, after that incident last year . Minhyuk and i started going out and live together. Because of what you two has done , i become so suspicious at everything he did . I started controlling him and we fought everyday because of my accusation of him having an affair. I do happy with him Wonho . I do . We loves each other but i realized his feelings to me isn't strong as he felt towards you. He can't forget about you Wonho! I know because everynight he was calling out for your name when he sleeps"

What?? wait . What?!

"Woah hang on a seconds ! Hyungwon what are you saying? Minhyuk chose you!" I can't think anything right now . Fuck!

"We have broken up. We weren't going well . Our relationship is not going well! he hurts me but on that time it's my fault . I pushed him on edge , so i don't blame him. Maybe we isn't compatible at all . Maybe we should have continue be friends instead. So , Wonho ... go after him .. your feelings is mutual . Both are strong and your desires for each other isn't like when you are with me"

So they are both not being together anymore? should i go after Minhyuk? but i- i feel confused right now .

"I- i don't know Hyungwon. I i don't know . I can't think anything"

"Stupid Wonho! i know you still love him! go after him before he go . We still keep in touch by the way . He said on our last texts he want to go abroad"

Before i get to speak , someone backhug and kiss Hyungwon on the lips making me froze for a minute . So he does have new boyfriend?

"Uhm..Hyungwon-ah who?"

"Oh babe , meet my friend Wonho . We just meet because he have a problem with his lover . You see , he loves my best friend but scared to go after him . So i was giving him an advice . Babe , you should say something to this idiot too while i'm going to the bathroom "

Hyungwon said to the guy before he left.This guy is a good looking person and seems nice . Shaking his hands we both introduced ourselves.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Ji Changwook. So Wonho ssi , why would you afraid to go after the person you love? isn't that the right thing ?"

"Haha , yeah i know but it's been a year since i've met him .I'm scared he wouldn't accept me or worse he doesn't have the same feelings as me anymore"

"Ah , i know that feeling . You see , i was chasing Hyungwon for two years.I met him on a library and it was love at first sight. But at that time he has a boyfriend he said so i almost giving up on him . Then ,one of my friend said we should have never give up on the person we love . Even if that person wasn't feeling the same way we have but at least show them we are serious about it"

So he doesn't know about Hyungwon's past love? he has been chasing him for two years?

"Well babe did you give him a word?" Hyungwon came back and being a lovey dovey with the guy infront of me. But , somehow i didn't feel jealous.

"Hey baby, yeah i did . Now it's all up to him" both of them looking towards me with their curious face . It's funny , i feel so many emotions right now . I'm happy for hyungwon too because looking at them , they are really a cute couple.

"Hyungwon-ah do you have Minhyuk's number?"

"Here" saving the number in my phone i quickly finishing my last drink and getting ready to go.

"Thank you Hyungwon ! and Changwook ssi , please take care of this idiot . He may seems fragile and slow like a sloth but he's a sensitive so please don't make him sad . Make him happy and love him like you love yourself. Thank you once again Hyungwon-ah and i'm sorry for everything. I'll be going now. Goodbye"

Then , i drove to Minhyuk's house even i have his phone number , i want to see him as soon as possible. Hyungwon says he will be going abroad. I wonder if he still at home.

Taking a deep breath , i get out of the car and walk to the door . My shaking hand slowly reaching the door bell and pressing it twice with my nervous heart.

"Oh god please please please calm my heart !" I think i almost faint when the door flung open and the person i have been missing to touch , to love , to torture him on my bed was standing infront of me with his shocking expression. I'd bet he never expects to see me again huh?

"Hi , Minhyuk" i'm suprise i didn't stutter. He look hot and sexy without shirt just like the last time i saw him .Oh gosh i want to jump on him. No !control yourself Wonho.

"Wonho?!what- uhm what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to claiming you as my lover .Won't you invite me to get inside? it's chilling out here"

"Y- yeah sure come in" He give a space and i went inside . Everything is still same , nothing is change . I still remember the time we had sex on the couch , on the dinner table , on the walls near kitchen . It's not the time for you to remembering that moments !

"Have a seat, Wonho. Anything you want to drink?"

"Nope ! but can i have your juice?"Really Wonho? really??

Looking at his expression i laughed and pulling him closer then hugging him tightly.

"Oh god! i'm missing you baby! i've missed you so much!"

"Wait- wait! Wonho ! wait! this is too- i don't know . I must be dreaming! Pinch my cheek" He said after pushing me a bit and i don't waste any time , i kiss his lips and bit it strong enough to make it bleeds .

"Ouch! asshole! it hurts!"

"Well , that means you are not dreaming. I know about you and Hyungwon . It's him who told me to go after you . I'm sorry but Minhyuk , i can't forget about you.I've tried everything,sleeping around , changing partners,i even have a few girlfriends but not any of them can compared to you . I constantly having a dreams where i hold you in my arms , when i thrusting into you and giving you all my love. Please , don't throw me away again. I can't handle that anymore . I'll die without you. Please Minhyuk" without i realize , i was crying infront of him .

"Wonho .. Fuck ! this is too sudden. I don't know how to react to this but i do feel the same way you have . I want you Wonho . Hyungwon and i can't be together. I thought choosing him will make myself easier to get out of my feelings to you but that was my worst decision ever . I shouldn't have letting you go . I love you too Wonho . I want to tell you that a long time ago"

Finally he's confessing his love to me . This is the most amazing night to me .I want to touch him .

Wiping his tears , i kiss him once again , our tounges were dancing in each other's mouth .After our hot french kiss , i ran my tounge over his beautiful neckline and sucking his skin making my marks .It was a great feeling as he moaned and i wanted to suppress his moans by touching his nipples then pinching it lightly. I started kissing his chest and then softly biting his erect nipples . I was engrossed in sucking his nipples when he whispered me his dick was hurting in it's confines.

I quickly went down on my knees then i kissed the bulge and started suck his cock with briefs on.I then lowered his briefs and his dick popped out with precum dripping down on it's shaft. I held the cock in my hands and licked it tasting his precum and then slowly sucking the head. I rolled my tounge over the head and i could taste the saltiness on my tounge while he was in mess with his heavy breathing and moaned.

"Wonho! i can't hold it! i'm cumming!"

"Just come baby , we have lot of time to spend"

I sucked for few minutes and stroked it fast before he ejaculate his sperm to my face . He haven't masturbate i see .

"Ahh fuck! i want you to put your cock inside me now . Please Wonho"

Standing back on my feet , i held his hand and kissed him . "We should continue this on bedroom"

As we go to the bedroom, my phone ringing with my mom's name on the screen . Crap! the car . Answering the call , i can hear how loud her voice asking where the hell i am .

"Omma , sorry i forgot to tell you i'll be late"

"Well, i don't know what you and Hyungwon have to talk about but it's 2 in the morning ! I was worried that you were drunk! Come home now ! I need to use the car in the early morning" This is really a bad timing .... damn it ...

"Fine"

Minhyuk was sitting on bed and trying his harder not to laugh at me .

"Laugh as much as you want . This is really a turned off . Haha sorry baby boy"

"It's okay , you go home now and come back tomorrow morning with a bag of clothes and don't forget to tell your mom we are going abroad for three days"

"Where will we going?" I just came home though . Mom will kill me .

"Let's have a trip . This time , there will be no one disturb us"

I held his body kissed his forehead.
"Okay baby , anything to make up the past few months we have been missing . I'll be going now .. See you tomorrow"

"I won't be anywhere without you. I love you Wonho"

"I love you too Minhyuk.."

____________________________
The final chapter supposedly have one part only but seeing the words counted more than 2500 words i have to split it . Final part 2 and bonus chapter will be update on tomorrow( I mean today but not right now ) it's 12:06AM in here so i'm going to sleep now .. Goodnight everyone. Thanks for reading my book . Love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 40 16
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS In a world where being gay isn't very accepted by others, it's hard to find support and love. The nerd of the school, Jeongin, j...
9K 426 45
(rewriting / no major or plot changes) it was the illusiveness about him that minho noticed first, the creeping dread and realization he got whenever...
20.6K 942 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
1K 40 10
DISCONTINUED/ Might come back to it later Minho, I bet you can't sleep with someone at this school." . . . Minho and Jisung go to the same college o...