Modo X Reader

By DrunkHorse-INN

Why can't there be more X Reader Involving these guys? why?! If they do. They have WAY TO MANY BMFM X OC! BMF... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

1K 13 18
By DrunkHorse-INN

¹The following day, Charley packed the truck. Vinnie called shotgun while the other two were in the back, this time, Modo was asleep and Throttle making his way towards the front.

"Where are we going?" Asked the white mouse as he looked towards the short-haired female's direction, arm hanging out the open window. The wind flowing through Vinnie's white fur, he rather feel it riding on his motorbike instead.

"To a friend's." Charley briefly glanced at the white mouse before looking back to the road ahead.

"And why couldn't we just stay back at the garage? I could've stayed back." By this time Throttle was now standing behind the two, hands holding onto the head of both seats, ensuring he wouldn't fall easily.

"She doesn't trust you being alone anymore. Not after what you pulled." Vinnie shrugged with a smile, red eyes looking elsewhere.

"It was worth it!" His smirk never leaving his muzzled face.

"So what is exactly happening here?" Throttle was a little curious, he and Vinnie now fully awake.

"That person that didn't give a name yesterday. We're going to see them." Charley told the tan mouse,

"Isn't it a little suspicious that they ask for you by name and don't say who they are?" Charley shrugged and hummed to his question,

"Nah. Not when it's a friend of mine. When we get there, you guys can come in... Just don't trigger anything that may go off." The brunette smiled to herself, haven't seen her friend in a long time.

"Wouldn't your 'friend' be-like scared of us or something?" Vinnie added to the conversation, the only female rolled her eyes.

"You'll see when we get there." This had the two mice bewildered, maybe this person was like the small percentage of people that didn't care or weren't scared. "We're almost there anyway." The radio playing and the truck's engine is the only sound along the ride, it soon ended when they pulled up to the parking lot. "I remember when this used to be an orphanage," Charley said as she looked up to the sign mounted upon the front of the building,

"Sophie's Delight. It sounds like a candy shop or a cafe." Nobody responded to that, the small group looked over to see the truck thud and sway as Modo made his way out with a yawn.

"We here?" He asked with a rub of his single eye and a stretch.

"Yeah. Maybe [NAME] can get you something to drink while we are here. Vinnie here took most of the pizza yesterday." Said the female as she began to walk towards the building

"Who says I ate them? They literally disappeared before my very eyes! I'm not joking!" The white mouse claimed, but Charley playfully rolled her eyes. Upon entering, there had been a nicely cleaned counter, a small stack of papers the side a couple of magazines. Then there was a guard who has his legs propped up upon the smooth reflective surface, face buried into a Game Informer. There was no need for Charley to even ask, she knew what room and where. Having spent most of your time in one area and usually refused to go outside. The further they walked the more it began to appear like an old cartoon granny home, even looking like something from a scary movie or games.

"This place is giving me the willies." Modo snickered upon hearing Vinnie who looked at an oval-shaped picture with a Nun reading a book to the children, it was turning into that old yellow color and paint appeared to be fading. When the white-furred martian touched the object, it fell, causing the young man to flinch back. "That giving me flashbacks to Outlast." He added.

"So the people we fight don't scare you, but 'games related' things do?" Asked Throttle as he too glanced towards the many pictures, seeming like they were watching. Some smiling, frowning, and others starring off with a blank expression. Colored, black & white, they seemed a little off. At one point, Vinnie was whining about 'how there were so many stairs'. Charley was a little out of breath, having forgotten about this part. Soon the small group came to the apartment,

"Just a small warning, be careful. You might trip over stuff." She repeated herself due to Modo not being there at the time she first mentioned it, the short-haired woman opened the door.

"Isn't it rude to not knock." The grey mouse said it sounded more like a question than a statement. In return, Charley shook her head, bangs swaying from the small motion.

"Nah, not when it's [NAME]." Modo wanted to ask something but quickly shut his mouth as the wooden door fully opened, it was dark. Really dark, the light from the hallway only light up the floor that had been littered with machines and papers.

"So this what it's like to see through Throttle's eyes."[2] The said mouse slowly looked towards Vinnie's direction with a look everyone used when someone cracked a pun, "No offense."

"This isn't your normal amount of wisecracking, Vinnie," Charley said as she shuts the door, fully engulfing everything in pitch-black darkness.

"Maybe it's all the coffee I had! I feel so HYPED!" The male was kinda copying Futurama again, no one needed to know that. You silently watched, you actually didn't know Charley was into furries...

'Was she into people dressed in those suits? D-Does she dresses up too?' Your grip upon your book tighten as a faint blush covered your cheeks at the mere thought, many sex scenarios played in your mind. The blush darkens, quickly shaking your head. Something did help you escape these fantasies and landed right into your lap with a manly type of yelp,

"Found the switch!" Throttle called as he flipped it, causing you to flinch from the brightness as Vinnie laughed.

"How naughty." He was smacked to the back of the head, rubbing the area the human smacked. You starred down, [EYE COLOR] eyes peeking over the edge of your 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' hardback. There the furry's head resting upon your skirted lap, hands gripping onto each side of you. The dark green cloth nearly ripping in Modo's grip,

"I'm sorry Ma'am!" The tall male quickly backed away, he fell upon his back in the process. Wires tied around his ankles and feet, muffled laughter could be heard. Vinnie opened his mouth to speak,

"If you crack that pun I fucking swear." The white mouse brought his hands up in defense, mouth tightly shut what is with people and not liking puns? Charley turned to you with a smile upon glossed lips,

"Hey! Long time, no see!" You smiled to yourself,

"Y-You look different. Did you cut your hair?" You asked, curious.

"Yeah, I wanted to try something new. Anyway! I'm guessing I'm not just here to talk." This made you gape, almost forgetting something important.

"Yes! I nearly forgot! Thank you for reminding me! But before we go into details, you all had a long ride. Why not relax a little and maybe eat something." You suggested, this peeked two of the mice, the third busy helping Modo who now somehow had more wires wrapped around his strong form.

"I did warn guys to watch your step. Didn't I?"

"Chara, be nice. He hadn't known it would happen." You said as you closed and sat the book down, pressing the wrinkles out of your long tan skirt. It covered your lower half completely when you stood it made you appear to be gliding. It almost went well with the pink faded turtle neck sweater, you had an issue revealing your body to people. It made you feel uncomfortable, just like makeup.

"I haven't heard that one in a long time," Charley mumbled as she dragged her hand across her thin face with a sigh, she actually hoped you have forgotten it. Apparently not. She spotted that ghost of a wicked smile, something was going to happen.

'New Goal: Embarrass Charlene in front of her friends... Or furry lovers. Note: Ask her about secret fetish.' You kept this in mind,

"So. Who are your anthropomorphic friends?" You asked standing, waving for only the short-haired brunette to follow only you, of course, she compiled. Knowing when and where you needed her the most, having done it for years until she moved away.

Charley's eyes widen upon the sight of your kitchen, it's cleaner in here than it was in your living room.

"You really want to know?" You nodded your head rapidly, "I'm going to make this quick and simple. Tan one with glasses, Throttle. Albino, Vinnie. And finally the big guy, Modo." You felt the urge to yell out 'Big Guy' like Vanoss but refrain. That is not what a proper lady does.

"Chara!~ Do you always bring your sex partners with... Every-where-you-go?" The sentence starting to become quieter and softer the more you spoke, a small giggle escaping your throat. Your longtime friend gasping at what you said,

"No! I only have one in mind..." Charley trailed off a little, quickly shaking her head to rid of evading thoughts. "They're just friends."

"Friends that dresses up as rodents.~ Does it really tickle your fancy? The fur suits?" The younger, Charley, double looked, you had see-through flower glass cups at the ready. Four sitting upon a silver tray, you were already filling the last one up.

"It may look what your thinking, but it is not what's actually going on!" The female followed you out, you kicking a few things to the side as you entered the living room once more.

"I brought drinks! I hope you don't mind some O.J., it was that or water." You spoke with confidence, having Charley with you helped. The mice-men-people looked towards your direction, Modo sitting fine on the couch, Vinnie upon the armchair, and Throttle finished wrapping up the offending wires that attacked the tank of the group. The white mouse repeated the word, 'yeah' repeatedly. He seemed a little jittery in movement, which scared you a little. You have seen some guys down Monster and become jittery with a mixture of a few more energy drinks mixed in. The men each took a cup, not sure if Vinnie should be holding one at the moment. The orange liquid sprinkling out like rain.

"Thank you [NAME]." Came the tan-furred mouse and grey one as well, you assumed Charley mentioned you to them some time ago. You gently picked up the last cup, holding it out to the female with a smile. The short-haired brunette could not help become infected with the same contagious smile, taking the drink into her own hands. You were so amazed how these people could drink with these mouse heads on, it appeared they put a lot of time and effort into these costumes. You approached Throttle, you fiddled with the end of your sweater before raising enough courage to say something.

"Ca-can." At the sound of your voice, he looks down at you, his side still facing you. "Can I touch your fur?" You asked Throttle thought it was a weird request. In response, the leader jutted his arm out just enough to let you know, 'it was fine'.

"Go ahead. I ain't stopping you." You beamed with excitement, your fingers brushed along Throttle's toned bicep. You looked to Charley with shining eyes,

"It's so soft!" You exclaimed with excitement, the tan mouse casually took a sip as you felt the muscle and fur.

[1]-Indents don't show
[2]-Vinnie is actually difficult for me to write. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
286K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။