Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

By WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... More

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 9 -Something Stupid
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18 - Dreams
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 21 - Betting
Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 24 - Slut
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 5 - Why?

4K 99 25
By WriterGirlE

"What does she mean by 'I suppose you shouldn't' Tae?" I ask him as he looks at the floor.

"She doesn't like the idea of me dating someone outside of the business industry," he explains. "But I won't let her stop me."

"I thought you told me your mother died," I ask. He looks towards the front door.

"She's not my mother," he says angrily.

"But she told you to call her mother," I state.

"She's my step mother, and Mi-Rae is my step sister," he explains. It makes sense, I've never seen either of them around before.
"She married my father last month," he says. "That's why I went out with my friends. I can't stand her or the majority of her family. It's her fault I made that mistake." He clenches his fists and his nails begin to dig into my hand. I turn to him and hold his face in his my hand. I kiss him to show whatever happens I'll love him.

"I should get going," I say after I pull away from this kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles, nods and says goodbye.

***

I walk into our house and throw my bags down on the sofa. I trudge my way up the stairs. Once I'm there I flop myself onto my bed. It's 6pm.

Where's Ru-Ri? She never goes anywhere without telling me.

"Ru-Ri!" I shout and I walk around the house looking for her. I walk around the whole area, not finding any sign of her. My phone pings.

I've gone out I'll be back later.
-Ru-Ri

Thanks Ru-Ri. Later is so specific.

I walk back upstairs to my room and close my eyes thinking about what Tae told me.

He told me he loves me. I told him I love him. It's perfect.

"Shit, what about Jungkook?" I say sitting straight upright. I put my hand on my head. "I need to tell him as soon as possible." I stand up, walk down the stairs and begin to put my shoes on when there's a knock at the door. I stand up, both my shoes on and walk towards it.

"Jungkook?" I say as he stands there in front of me. He walks in without an invitation.

"Why did you do that?" He asks facing away from me. I can feel the anger radiating off of his body.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"Why did you get back together with him?" He asks turning around and coming towards me. He pins me in between his body and the wall.

"Why shouldn't I have?" I ask. "He loves me and I love him." He bangs his fist into the wall.

"Of course," Jungkook says licking his lips and looking towards his fist that's above my head. "Of course he does." He turns around and walks away.

"Why do you hate him so much when you don't even know him?" I ask frustrated. He put his hands behind his head.

"Why?" He says turning around. He stares me in the eyes. "Because he takes away the things that matter to me." His eyes begin to tear up.

"Jungkook," I say softly, walking towards.

"I thought I'd found something he could never take away," he says still staring me in the eye. "But I guess I was wrong." He walks past me straight towards the door. The door opens on him. He gives Ru-Ri a stare that could kill then pushes past her. My eyes are creating a river.

"Ai-yeon?" She says. Walking towards me. I can't listen to her right now. I turn away and start running up the stairs.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," I hear Ru-Ri say to someone.

"It's okay," he says. "Everyone has their problems."

***

I must have fallen asleep as when I look at the clock it says 3am. There's food lying on the counter top next to me. I feel hungry but I don't want to eat. I feel empty.

I don't even know him that well why do I feel so upset?

I stand up from my bed. I need to talk to Ru-Ri and apologise for his actions. I need to explain. I walk down the hall and open her door. I quickly flip my back against the wall outside of her room.

Why is there a guy in her bed?

I peer around the corner. She lays cuddled up to him. His soft brown hair lays on top of her brunette head. She looks so peaceful I can't wake her. I turn away again and slump into a ball outside of her room. Tears begin to drip down my face again for no obvious reason.

Do I connect more with Jungkook than Tae?

***

"Oh my gosh, Ai-yeon are you alright?" I hear Ru-Ri says as she wakes me up the man standing behind her.

"I'm fine," I say coming to my sense. There's a wet patch on the floor where I've been crying.

"Are you sure?" He says leaning in behind Ru-Ri.

"Yes, thank you for asking Jin," I say. He gives me a soft smile. My phone starts buzzing in the other room. I stand up and excuse myself.

It's Tae.

"Hello?" I say.
"Hello is this Kim Ai-yeon?" It's an unfamiliar voice. A woman's voice.
"Yes. Who is this?" I ask.
"This is Tae's mother. You met me yesterday," she says.
"Oh hello Mrs Kim," I answer.
"I would like to meet you today. Can you meet me in the Calamity View café?" She asks. "I'd like to talk about your future with Tae." I feel my stomach tighten.
"Of course, what time?" I ask.
"At twelve please," she says, to which I agree. I know I need her on my side if I stand any future with Tae.

***

I get to school in plenty of time today. Jin had walked with us and dropped us off by the gate.

How did Ru-Ri get so close with him so quickly? I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Whilst I'm lost in my thought I hit into a man back. He's wearing a suit and looks very important. He must be in his 50s at least. I look behind him to see the girl getting out of his car, Na-yu.

Now it makes sense why she's so secretive.

"Na-yu!" I shout ignoring the fact I just hit into what I can assume is her father. She doesn't turn to me and smile like she usually would however. She looks at me like she needs help. I can't think why.

"I'm sorry," I hear Ru-Ri say for me. "My friends a bit clumsy."

"It's okay," he looks straight at Ru-Ri. "Do I know you?" He asks.

"I don't think so," she says. "You may know my mother. Her name is Chae Jisoo." His eyes widen.

"Chae Jisoo," he says looking into the sky. "Yes I do recognise that name." I'm not surprised that he thought Ru-Ri was her mother, they bother look so similar.
"Well what's your name?" He asks putting his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Chae Ru-Ri," she says. She takes his hand. "And that's Kim Ai-yeon."

"Well Chae Ru-Ri would you like to become a model for me?" He asks. Her eyes light up. It's always been her dream to model.

"I'd love to," she says really happily. "When can I start?" He's clearly taken back by her enthusiasm. I read his lips as he says mumbles.

"Just like her mother," I see him mouth.

He must have been close with Jisoo.

"Dad leave Ru-Ri alone," Na-yu says to him after an awkward moment of the two shaking hands.

"You can start tomorrow," he says. "Here's my card." She reads it out loud.

"Park Ryeo-ok," she says. "Oh here's my number." She write it on a piece of paper that was in her pocket. He takes it with a smile but disgust hidden behind his eyes.

"Come on let's go," Na-yu says taking my hand as well as Ru-Ri's and dragging us into the school. Seulgi and Jang-Mi walk towards us.

"Hey guys," Jang-Mi smiles.

"Hello," Na-yu says sounding unamused. Suddenly an arm is placed around my shoulder and a kiss planted on my cheek. It's Tae. However I can't help but notice Jungkook at the end of the hall. He slams his locker shut and walks away his hands in his pockets.

"Oh what is this?" Jang-Mi teases. "I thought you two broke up."

"So did I," Ru-Ri says crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at me. I laugh awkward

"We got back together," Tae says moving his hand to my waist.

"I knew they'd be back together soon," Jang-Mi cheers.

"Sure you did," Na-yu says death staring Tae. She walks off leaving the rest of us behind. Ru-Ri grabs my hands and pulls me to the side.

"Why are you dating him again?" She asks. "What about Jungkook?"

"What about Jungkook?" I say looking at her feeling slightly annoyed. I don't want to think about him or I might start feeling bad again.

"You basically lead him on," she says. "I took him home yesterday. Well I went home and he walked from our house."

That's how he knew where I lived.

"Anyway. He told me he thought he had finally found someone," she explains. "I can't even imagine how he's feeling."

"He should have known I had no real intention with him," I tell her. "I was just upset and he was my way of relieving stress."

"Ai-yeon you can't just use people like that," she says putting her hands on his hips. "I think-" she's cut off by her phone going off. She gets it out of her pocket.

"Hello?" She asks.
"Hello Miss Chae Ru-Ri. This is the hospital calling. Your Mother has been taken in. We would recommend you come as quickly as possible," the other side says.

She turns to me, tears already dripping slowly down her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
199K 5.7K 41
Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Why? How can we make it stop? Why doesn't...
33.8K 1.1K 27
I dont know. I just hate my family I hate myself Don't even have a friend. I'm all alone Should I kill my self? Start from 20 Aug. 2017 Completed 1 O...