Target Locked AU[Underground...

By Miko-123

Living in a world filled with crimes and mafias, as a night shift nurse, you tried your best to steer away fr... More

House of Cards
Bultaoreune
Spades
Jack of Diamonds
The Joker
Two of Hearts
Three of Clubs + Jack of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
Six of ◇ + Five of ♧ +King of ♤
King of ♡
Ace of ♤ VS Two of ◇
The unlocked game
Begin
Lie
La Captivateur

Ace of ♧ + Three of ♤

5.5K 228 62
By Miko-123

Differentiated Trump Values

Suits are given special trump value, with Spades being the highest trump. General order is ♠, ♣, ♦, and ♥. When played this way, there is no off-suit; the suit is either more or less valuable than the led suit, and if more valuable it trumps any card played in that suit.

Can you now see the value of most of your cards?

Don't fret.

Your two cards are waiting for you.

"This club is so dark and wild!!" Rose danced to the beat.

"Duh! Hence, the club's name!" Lisa shouted over, busting up her sick moves while JiSoo dabbed.

Furious dabbing to a whole new level.

"Yah! Stop embarrassing us in front of other people please!"

Jennie covered her face to avoid having anything to do with JiSoo, who was dabbing like a pro. From what you've gathered, both Jennie and Jisoo were the other two flatmates of Lisa and Rose's who you met a few times in social events like this.

Then there's you.

Shifting your feet rather uncomfortably, as being the odd one who refrained from dancing, it brought to your attention that sweaty bodies started to loom closer. Some were ushering you in, and as an automated response, you would clutch onto your handbag securely.

Why am I even here anyway?

While your blank eyes focused on the illuminating lights, your mind remained elsewhere, a certain vivid fragment that occured a few hours ago at your beaten up apartment still lay fresh in your memoirs....

Shutting the door, your hands gripped onto your filled groceries. Despite your friends inviting you to the club tonight on your day off, you chose the comforts of your home over their offer in recent times.

Your eyes lowered at the raw ingredients instead of the packets of cup noodles that you use to feed yourself for the longest time. Smiling at your accomplishment in deciding to cook proper meals this time, you plopped the raw ingredients on the kitchen bench. ​​​​

BANG.

Your whole system were startled at the sudden noise that had befall in your apartment. Eyes raised at the direction of the individual himself, your eyebrows quirked at his sudden abruptness. He only tossed the piece of paper in front of you, to which your eyes grew wide at his newfound information.

"Where the hell did you find this?"

Unsure on how to take this, you reached for the scrunched up paper, but was halted when he barked.

"I'm asking you a question, Y/N. Where. Did. You. Get. This?"

Breathing in shallow breaths, your eyes peered at the one word.

BTS.

"I-I f-found it--"

"No one would just 'find this'. Tell me the truth."

What?

"I-It i-is the truth--"

SLAM!

"The $#*@ is not! You're testing my patience right now, Y/N.."

From your peripheral vision, you could see him reaching for his back pocket of his denim. In any case, that is a sign of him drawing his weapon.

Which could be anything.

Without a second thought, you backed away gripping onto your bag, but he was two steps ahead. Immediately, you scrambled back, as you tossed your ingredients at him in order to distract him.

To which you did.

And out of the door you dashed.

Away from the man who could potentially murder you in cold blood.

But the only person you could think of calling was Lisa.

"Hey, Y/N! What are you doing being a stiff celery?" Lisa cheered, as she wrapped her hands around your shoulders to reel you into the dancefloor.

"Ah.. I was just thinking.." Still in deep thoughts, Lisa tilted her head at your mood.

"You called me to meet me, so here you are with us, girls! It's time you loosen up!" Lisa cheered, embracing you lovingly, resulting in you relaxing in her touch.

I can't afford to tell her I ran away from a potential killer in my apartment...

"Ah! Girls, look what I've found!" Rose exclaimed, pushing her way to your direction.

"What?" Rose pointed her finger at the female who is clad in scantily clothing, with scarlett pumped heels and overdone makeup.

"Minzy?!" Lisa whispered, as Rose nodded.

"I wonder why she's here.." Rose added, but JiSoo eavesdropped the conversation as she popped in at the right time.

"Let's ask her! Aye! Minzy!" Jennie smacked shut JiSoo's mouth, however, it was futile.

Minzy whirled aher head towards your direction.

She's coming.

"Ah! Y/N... Didn't expect to be meeting you here.." Minzy smirked, only for you to shrug your shoulders.

"Yah! Hold up! Check out at exactly 12pm--" Jennie started.

"No, it's already 9pm--" JiSoo peered at her watch, to examine the time.

"I meant there--" Jennie pointed as everyone else followed her finger.

"Shoot, that guy is hot as.." Rose complimented, earning a flinch from Minzy.

"You know it.." Lisa winked at Rose, but when you squinted your eyes at the male. Another shock hit you like a wave.

Oh no, it better not be him.

Until you caught his eye.

Averting your eyes from the attractive male, you cupped your cheeks to prevent him from spotting you among the crowd.

Not here.

Not in a place like this.

Bumping your way through, away from the shouts from your friends and away from the blasting music that blared, you decided to make way towards the exit until--

"Did you miss me, baby girl.." The male's dark husky voice made its way to your ears, as though his voice is all you could hear of, instead of the reverberating songs. Your body lay still, as he clasped your wrist in a locked grip, amongst the people who were drunk in the music.

"Let go--" your body twisted around to face the male, whose fingers gripped onto your hips.

"Not with our contract, I won't..." His smouldering hues locked onto yours, teasing for you to move, knowing you won't be able to, in this position.

"Let's dance."

Within a second, your body felt whisked away by the proportioned male, as he started to steer you away from your friends.

"I don't want to--"

"I am a good boy~"

He pulled you close, swaying your figure, when he took note of your defiance to dance with the male, he loomed closer, so close his warm breath tickled your ear.

"Do you see those men near the bar counter?" His eyes directed you as you squinted your eyes at the men.

Black.

They were all clad in dark ebony suits, sharp hues roaming within the vicinity of these four walls.

"They're goons from a notorious gang. Don't start something, okay, baby doll?" His lips murmured against your earlobe, alerting you to move away from his closeness, only to have him draw you in by the waist.

"Oh, I got your loving message from Jimin. He told me to say hi to you," he lifted his eyes towards the top level, hence, you followed his eyes to the dark room upstairs made for VIP. Darkness spread in that room, as though that room has not been utilised. Just when you brought your eyes back down, you caught sight of a glint from above.

The death metal.

Jimin.

"Now, what made you come here to my club?"

Ace of ♧

"Your club?!" Your eyes widen at the male before you, who tilted his head in bewilderment. Your figure was practically crushed against his, when bodies collide to the beat, he gradually rested his head on your shoulder.

"Yes, my club, Dark and Wild. You don't look like someone who would come here to dance," he smirked at your body stiffening at his words.

Do I tell him? Do I trust his words that he will protect me? After all, he's my partner by contract.

"I need a breather."

Not yet.

"Oh? Wouldn't you have gone home? Lover's quarrel, perhaps?"

What.

"N-no, nothing like that..." he whirled you around before closing on you, but halted when he noticed a look of determination across your features, especially your strong optics.

"You promised you'd protect me, right?" He nodded, wondering where this conversation is leading to.

"Please find me a place to stay."

"Hey Y/N! Is this where you were?" Lisa and the gang appeared only to have Lisa snicker at the close proximity between you and him, to which you shifted back, but struggled when he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"V?"

Minzy's vocals raised as she mentioned the man, as she approached V in disbelief.

"Yes, can I help yo--"

SLAP!

"How dare you! You cheated on me!" Her fists clenched and unclenched when she provided him with a blow to the face, resulting in your eyes darting towards the male guards. Their hunting eyes glare warily at your trainee.

"Ah... I don't know you, girl." Just as she was about to damage his face once more, you gripped her wrist in time.

"Minzy, talk, not harm." Minzy gritted her teeth at V, as she wrenched her hand off of you.

"Tell that to V! He said he promised to love me! Look at him now!" She pointed at both you and him.

"Cheating behind my back..! Why I--"

"Do you believe in every word you believe, girl?"

That alarmed you.

What if he lied about our promise, our contract, if I believe him..!

V cupped Minzy's cheeks, his thumb grazing over her trembling bottom lip, surprising your very soul.

"If I said I love you, I would. But..."he raised his hues to match your line of sight, "I love all women the same. It would be unfair for those who I promised."

What a playboy.

Hearing those men, giving each other a signal, V brought his attention to those men, shaking his head as they went back to their position.

"I won't forgive you..!" Minzy whispered in a threatening manner, before she shoved his hands away and stormed off.

Leaving you, V and your other friends.

"So that's your boyfriend?"

No --

"Her new boyfriend, after her previous two.." V winked at them, as he backhugged you, causing you to squirm under his hold.

"We didn't know you had two previous boyfriends!"

What are you sprouting V?!

"Hey I think we should accompany Minzy... she's by herself.." Rose suggested, as the girls agreed.

"Y/N, are you coming with?"

"I--" your voice was left out when V wrapped his hands around your shoulders, "She's with me. Don't worry, girls.." He winked.

They blubbered and blushed before bidding a goodbye from them.

"Don't think it's going to be a free stay, baby girl.." V's dark husky resonated, when he smirked at your curious features.

"You will be doing something for me in return."

Three of ♤

How will this pan out?

What does V have in store for you?

What will happen to Suga?

Your cards are almost completed.

Be ready.

A sneak preview

"..It's been a while since I've seen the light from the outside. By now, I would've known my darkness very well.."

"Sir, I'm here only to deliver a message."

"I know, Y/N. I. Know." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
677K 32.2K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
876K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one