LIFE AT SIXTEEN

By stargal25

People say when you are sixteen your teenage life is officially kickin' and this is your time for perfection... More

Tess
NEWS
secrets
secrets
BLOW UP
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP 2
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP 3
BROKEN
BROKEN 2
SHOUT OUT
Stirring up trouble
STIRRING UP TROUBLE
KIDNAPPED
Important note

Me

166 41 30
By stargal25

           Highschool for me is a mess, school just started and I am not happy to be back. One, cause I don't have much friends and two cause I'm a geek.
              Today was stressful my newest and probably only friend Chloe was bugging me all day about TESS ( a new movie). Not that I don't  want  to go but the tickets for the movie are sold out and I'm going to be stuck at home with my parents on Friday night.( did I mention I'm the only child?)
    "Well ...what are you wearing", Chloe asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
         " Wearing where? ", I asked.
" To Tess!"
              "We are not going and you know why", I said as I got out of her car and headed to my door.
" Okay! Call me!".
    She drove off and I sighed. I spent the rest of the day on my laptop.
      I might seem weird to talk to
and a bit of an introvert okay a lot of an introvert  on the outside but on the inside I am a bad girl waiting to be unleashed.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that. My know its kind of short but I'll try to make it longer.
                                          Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 25K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
113K 2.7K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...
54K 3.1K 48
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
2.3M 71.2K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...