Sandhir Anniversary Shots (Co...

Par sassy_sim

Cute & Lovely Wedding Anniversary shots on Sandhir πŸ’‘ . . "You have an ardent admirer, Can you guess who?" "I... Plus

Shot 2
New Rankings

Shot 1

1.3K 75 15
Par sassy_sim

Hey! Peeps...Here are two shots on Sandhir Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Reading..❤

******

SANYUKTA
Our second anniversary was coming up. I wanted to do something different for him as getting more dresses and ties had just become too boring and monotonous idea. He always amazes me with his surprises and this time it's my turn to amaze him. I don't want our marriage to fall into the boring category. So, we made it a priority to take time to spend with each other in spite of our busy working schedules. We tried new activities together or learnt something new to bring into our marriage. Marriage is after all companionship for the long run, right? So, why have we fallen into the boring gift giving category?

Idea!! Yes, this time I am going to write letters for him. Though I tell him most of the time with my actions and words that I love him, there is nothing like writing a handwritten letter, isn't it? Just wait and watch Mr.Husband how you get surprised this time.

First I enlisted five of his colleagues to give five different notes on five different days prior to our anniversary:

Friend one: "You have an ardent admirer, Can you guess who?"
Friend two: "I love the way you smile and you turn me on."
Friend three: "You are my sexy man."
Friend four: "You are my number one."
Friend five: "You and me forever. What do you say?"

This was an easy task as every colleague in his office knows me..After all, I'm Mrs.Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Day one:

(Letter ~ 1)

He came home smiling & when he entered the room, he snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer, back hugging me and placed some open mouth kisses on my neck making me weak on my knees.

"I know who my ardent admirer is." He said laughing throatily.

"What are you talking about? An ardent admirer ." I said not wanting to give in.

"It was you wasn't it?"

I turned around looking him straight in the eye. "What are you talking about Randhir?"

"Come on. Don't act. You know you can't keep any secrets from me."

"I really don't understand. You have an ardent admirer?"

He pulled out the paper and showed it to me.

I asked him angrily "So who is it? Someone in your office gave it and you are coming and asking me? Tell whoever is admiring you that you are married." I snorted and walked away from him pretending to be angry.

I just couldn't suppress my giggles that I ran into the bathroom and opened the tap to prevent him from hearing me laugh. "Gosh, this is indeed fun."

I could see the bewildered face of my poor Randhir. But I had four more days to go and I needed to zip my mouth until then because it was true that I could never hide anything from him.

Day two:

(Letter ~ 2)

I told my Randhir's colleague to not tell him who it was even if he twisted his arm and he promised to keep my secret.

The second day there was no acknowledgement about the receipt of the note. Had he given up already? I wondered. He seemed to be in a pensive mode.

I called up his colleague to ask him how it went and he confessed that his arms were twisted, but he held on to the truth. I thanked him profusely.

Day three:

(Letter ~ 3)

I got a call from the colleague to whom I had handed over the note saying that my husband was refusing to get the letter. I beamed with pride at his loyalty. He seemed sexier to me today and my heart swelled with pride.

While I was cleaning the dishes he came into the kitchen and cleared his throat.

"Sanyukta I need to talk to you."

I turned around and he blew my hair out of my eye.

"Is everything okay?"

"I really don't know who it is. I keep getting these little notes. I thought it was you, but I know you wouldn't dare to do such things that too in my office. But here, I got a note today too and I didn't open it. You open and read" He placed it on the countertop and walked away.

I went back to the living room and said "Here. I am already doing enough for you. I can't open your love letters for you." I threw it on the sofa and walked back to the kitchen.

I acted angry the whole evening. "So, two years into the marriage but you will always be a sexy man for me." I said fuming.

"Look Sanyukta, I really don't know who it is. That is why I wanted you to open it. So don't be mad at me. I just can't help being sexy." He giggled.

"Ya, Ya I guess whoever she is actually let us hope it is 'she' & she would have never seen you burp or fart. So, indeed you are sexy for her."

"Hey, don"t bruise my male ego. You know how long it has been since someone hit on me. So I am going to enjoy all the attention." He said lying down on the sofa folding both his hand behind his head and smiling.

Here's the first shot...
Hope you all liked it!!

*Isn't Sanyukta's idea unique??*

Don't forget to Vote, comment & share!!!
It really means a lot 💝

A/N:
THE NEXT PART IS PRIVATE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS!!!
Follow some easy steps to read the next part:
1. You have to Follow me.
2. Remove the book from your library and then again add it back.
If still, the next part is not visible then.
3. Log out and log in back!!!

Hope it works and if you still face any problem then, DM me 😊😊...

[Kindly, Don't follow to unfollow later!!😶]

Thank you, Bye!
~ Simi  ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...