Awaiting Angel - Larry Stylin...

By lousbumtohazsdik

"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Busin... More

Introduction
Everyone Matters.
1. Special Moments
2. Anymore
3. Whatever
4. Go Back
5. Not Ready
6. Alone 'azz-ie
7. "My angel!"
8. "'cary l-lady hu't"
9. "'azzie, look!"
11. He wished
12. Taking Him Away
13. The Angel Awaiting Me
14. The Spark of Hope
15. Anger
16. The Best Thing
17. 'Might as well thank Liam and Zayn.'
18. "Dr. Sivan!"
19. 'Right here, with Lou.'
20. "'ames!"
21. 'The Talk'
22. Here With Me
23. One Last Time
24. The End
IMPORTANT
25. Twisted
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
The Petrichor - Stylinson
Shattered
Out Of Control - Stylinson
The Sand Castles
New Account!
World Autism Awareness Day 2018

10. "'Ot, 'ot, 'o-ot"

12.7K 449 319
By lousbumtohazsdik

"Yeah, mom. I found a speech therapist. And he had a nightmare the other day. I was wondering if we would be needing a psychologist too. But I don't know if it'd be helpful since Louis doesn't even know what is happening." Harry rambled to the phone.

"Well. We can give it a try. A try won't hurt. Look for a psychologist too." Anne said from the other end of the line.

"Okay. I would look for one." Harry said and turned around when he heard the little sounds of Louis' feet hitting the ground. Then he heard Louis giggle at something making him smile fondly.

"Is my little angel awake?" Anne asked excitedly making Harry chuckle.

"Yes, he is. And he's basically an angel now in his PJ's that has little angels on it." Harry chuckled. He has already told Anne how Louis preferred dresses and skirts over shirts and jeans.

"Give the phone to him." Anne squealed. Harry rolled his eyes fondly and handed the phone to Louis who's curiously scanning Harry.

"It's Anne, boo." Harry said when Louis looked at the phone without taking it. Louis let out a squeal and immediately took the phone to his hands.

"'iiiiii" He squealed to the phone. Harry sat on the couch and watched fondly the way Louis has a long conversation with Anne, even if it's just giggles and squeals sometimes.

"'azzie 'ere" He said to the phone and handed Harry the phone. Harry took it with a little thank you and signaled Louis to sit next to him while he talks with Anne.

-

"Wanna go to my pool and play a bit?" Harry asked knowing how the boy is obsessed with water. He practically lives for water. Louis squealed and bounced on his seat while nodding.

"Someone got hyper with it." Harry said and ruffled Louis' hair making the boy giggle. "Let's get you into a swimsuit." Harry said and picked Louis up. Louis started chewing on Harry's ear making Harry let out a manly squeal. (Leave the frog alone. He is manly. xD)

Louis giggled so hard throwing his head back making Harry almost lose his balance and fall over. Harry chuckled with him.

Harry felt a familiar string tugging at his heart. The string that he forcefully ignored for years. He shook his head trying to put unwanted feelings aside. 'Get your shit together, Harry.' He scolded to himself.

"'azzie goooooo..." Louis' sounds snapped harry out of his tarrance. He smiled and started walking up the stairs.

"Which one do you want?" Harry said holding up two bright colored swimming trunks. Louis seems to think for a moment and he lost in his own world after a second. Harry smiled fondly and picked one for Louis.

"Alright! Can you take off your jammies for me? Or do you need help?" Harry asked.

"'elp?" Louis asked tilting his head to side making Harry coo.

"Okay, love. Stand up for me." Harry said and offered a helping hand for Louis to get up from the bed. He unbuttoned Louis' shirt and took it off. He removed Louis' bottoms along with his boxers. Louis squealed when the cool air that came through the vents (Harry didn't want to roast to death in his own house in the summer.) hit his naked body.

"Cold?" Harry chuckled and widened the waistband of the swimming trunks for Louis' to step in. Louis lifted one of his legs but he lost balance and fell onto the bed with a thump. Louis giggled and bounced on the bouncy bed few more times. Harry chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"Alright, little monkey. Step in." Harry said. Louis put his legs through the holes and Harry slid the swimming trunk up his legs to his waist. He ignored Louis' bits in favor of keeping himself from getting a big problem down there.

"Wait here till I get myself ready." Harry said and walked into the closet. He walked out when he got himself ready and found Louis laying on the bed like a starfish.

"Comfy?" Harry chuckled. Louis nodded and got out of the bed slowly.

"Let's go." Harry said and picked Louis up not wanting the boy to fall down the stairs.

-

"Oh, you wanna splash?" Harry asked with a smirk, making Louis giggle like mad. Louis splashed water at Harry again. Harry chuckled and started splashing Louis, making sure to not to be so rough with it. Louis kept squealing and fighting back. His mouth open to get some air into his lungs and his hair dripping wet.

"Enough!" Harry said chuckling and lifting his arms up in surrender. Louis giggled and threw his arm around.

"Wanna get out now?" Harry asked walking up to Louis. Louis laid his head on Harry's bare chest. "We have to eat lunch, Loulou." He said.

"N-no, 'azzie." Louis shook his head.

"We can swim tomorrow too. Hazzie is hungry." Harry said with a pout. It's been at least 2 hours and it's 2 in the evening. He knew that Louis is probably hungry too. Louis looked up at Harry and stared at him for a moment. Harry stared back into the younger boy's blue eyes.

He felt the familiar feeling rise up to his heart again. He felt so much emotions at once. 'I can't do that. No, I can't. They would get me again.' This sudden thought made Harry jump back making Louis stumble a little but he balance himself. Harry cleared his throat.

"We-we should go inside. It's-it's getting late." Harry mumbled and took a hold of Louis' hand. Surprisingly, Louis agreed.

"My maid should be done with our lunch by now." Harry said and got out of the pool. He helped Louis up and placed the boy on the concrete floor. Louis jumped up when his feet touched the heated concrete floor, being more sensitive to heat due to his syndrome. His face twisted and tears made its way to Louis' eyes. He immediately clung to Harry's neck and tried to lift himself up.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Harry asked worriedly, all the while picking Louis up and placing him on his hip.

"'Ot, 'ot, 'o-ot." Louis sobbed. Harry got the message quickly.

"Aw, baby. It's fine. Let's get some cream for your little feet." Harry kissed Louis' cheek. He walked into the house with a still crying Louis on his hip. Louis has his head placed on Harry's shoulder and he's chewing on his palm.

Harry placed Louis on a wooden chair in the kitchen. He knew that he's getting the floor wet but he didn't care. He called a maid of his and asked them to bring some cream for Louis' feet.

"Show me where it hurts, baby." Harry said crouching down in front of Louis and lifting Louis' legs up in his hands to look at his feet.

"'U-uwts" Louis mumbled but didn't bother to show where it hurts. Harry got the cream from the maid's hand when she brought it to him and started applying it.

"'UWRTS!" Louis screamed out as soon as Harry's fingers touched his skin. Harry just cooed sweet nothings to the boy to distract him and kept applying the cream.

"All done." Harry said and handed the cream back to the maid. He stood up and lifted Louis onto his hip and wiped his tears away. He placed a kiss on Louis' cheek and tickled his sides making the boy shriek out a giggle.

"Let's get into some clothes. Then we are all good to have our lunch."

Harry walked up the stairs with Louis and into the bathroom connected to his (more like their.) room. He removed Louis' swimming trunk and sat Louis in the bathtub. He started running water to wash off chlorine from the boy's body. He cleaned Louis with a strawberry scented shampoo and a body wash. He helped Louis out of the shower and wrapped him with a fluffy towel.

"You're so cute." Harry cooed when he saw how cozy Louis looks, making Louis giggle. "Sit on the toilet seat till I get showered, babe." Harry instructed. He quickly got in the shower and shut the shower curtain close. He washed himself and got out of the shower to see Louis has gone missing.

"Louis?" He called as he walked out of the bathroom. He found Louis' towel on the floor next to the bathroom door.

"Louis? Where are you?" Harry looked around the room again. Then he heard a shriek come from the hallway making him rush there with just his own towel on. He found Louis standing there with a horrified look, while a young maid standing in front of him with her eyes closed with her hands.

"Louis!" Harry said and walked over to the boy, chuckling. Louis had no clue why the maid just shrieked but that scared him to death. Harry took Louis' hand and hid the boy's naked body behind himself.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Sarah. He has no clue about what happened. He was probably just wandering off." Harry said to the maid with an apologetic look. She removed her palms from her eyes and looked at Harry.

"It's fine, Mr. Styles." She said with a little bow. Harry dismissed her and turned around to see Louis looking around with drool running down his cheek. He had no clue about what just happened so he didn't care.

"You got her scared, Loulou." Harry chuckled, making Louis let out a giggle of his own, just because Harry chuckled. Harry tied his own towel a little tighter around his waist, so it wouldn't fall off and took a hold of Louis' hand. He guided the boy to their room. Louis giggled at no apparent reason and waddled over to the bed, plopping down on it. 

(Word Count 1628)

****

A/N - Hiiiii little pumpkins!!!! How are you? I hope you an your close ones are fine! (:

Anygay... How was the chappy???

Paris had a exam today so I wrote alone and I added moreeeeeee fluff. xD Poor maid tho. xD

Can y'all rape my inbox? I'm bored. Pwease? *puppy dog eyes* (Message me about anything if you want. Idc. xD)

Have a good day/night! I love you all to death! (: xxxxxx

QOTC - What's the cutest book you have ever read?

Answer - Adopted by @adoptedfic

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 10 17
Louis Tomlinson finds himself at a place he'd never expected to end up at after the low point of his life. At his new home, he is faced with new and...
182 7 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
93 1 9
Louis suffers from Major Depression. Harry tries to be supportive. Yet, somehow, the role of hero and anti-hero becomes intertwined. "I knew the mom...
1.3K 348 38
(FULLY EDITED!) Silence can drive you insane, but, what if you are already insane? Follow Louis Tomlinson as he uncovers disturbing secrets within t...