Another Cullen

By booknerd1145

Angelina Cullen has two different names. Hanna Marin and Tara Forbes. She has been on the run, because she do... More

Another Cullen
Goodbye Rosewood
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Mystic Grill
Salvatore Boarding House
Home Sweet Home
YouTube Fans
Masquerade Ball
My First Vision
Stranger Danger!!
Sweet Dreams
Alaric? Strange?
Hungover Days Stink For Me!
Katherine is My Best Friend
The Cullens
Klaus is Klaus
Love is in the Air
The Ritual
Hybrid Alert!!
Patience
The Wedding
The End
Clearing Things Up

Proposal

1.1K 22 0
By booknerd1145

-Klaus's POV:

Today's the day, the day I'm gonna propose to Angel. She will never expect it. It will be a big surprise to her. I can't wait to see her reaction. I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant, and then propose to her, after we finish eating.

-Angel's POV:

"We're going out to eat, love." Klaus kisses me on the cheek.

"Where?" I ask him.

"That's a surprise," he smirks, and my heart flutters.

I may be a hybrid, but I still have a heart, and feelings.

~

In the middle of or dinner, Klaus gets down on one knee, and proposes.

"Yes!" I exclaim, and hug him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
31.7K 643 25
It's about a Madison May Green. And her children's life. And about accidentally finding her soulmate, Klaus Mikaelson. I only own my characters.
14.9K 227 13
Who knew it was possible that a vampire and a wolf could have a child that turned out to be a hybrid. Although the wolves and vampires know her, they...
71.3K 1.3K 10
You should all know how Twilight goes where Bella falls in love with a cold one and in the end they are together. Well this is a whole different stor...