Kingston (a disciplinary stor...

By strawberry_bubblesxd

Diana Kingston,aka Kingston is a 16 year old foster kid, who is finally taken into the home of her used to be... More

Chapter 1.
Part 2.
Part 3
Part 4
a/n
5
6.
7
8
a/n
9
10.
11.
12
13 [Logan's Punishment by Mom]
a/n
14
15
Untitled Part 19
a/n
Pictures, updates, information
Instagram and Snapchat? (chapter 17)
Instagram bio
(merry Christmas heres a chapter!) Stealing is Not OKay
Can I Call You Dad
I'm not gonna stop writing this book
Text Messages
note by me . heart to heart
party time
Miles has an attitude..??
im back
no more juice boxes
Part 38
miles comes over
My LAPTOP BROKE
Miles Goes Overboard
miles gets spanked
So There Is A Rumor About Me? Author Note?
FINALLY, A CHAPTER.
what would you do for a cig
Please Read
sneaking cigs.
my child got very ill.
author note
IS THIS AN UPDATE OR NO...??
another chapter
UPDATES PICS
short but sweet
im being harrassed
dont kill me
im pregnant
continue?
short!
stupid1306
lets be brats
lets be brats part 2
lets be brats <3>
help
im so sorry
it sucks.
<3
Im so sorry
Update ? <3
🧡

warning, very short chapter

7K 100 18
By strawberry_bubblesxd

"Don't forget my juice boxes!" I shouted out, trudding down the steps to meet Miles outside. I won't and hey-wait a minuite Kingston..." Tyler stops me and I groan. He takes my arm and exams my choice of outfit; a crop top and shorts with tennis shoes. He shakes his head.

"I'm, unforantaly, allowing the shorts, but the top; no way Jose." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. I could see how girls my age found him sexy, yet to me he just looked scary. I huff.

"But-" He holds up a hand. "If you would like to go to the mall, I suggest you march up there and change young lady." Tyler says, furring his eye brows, his arms still over his chest and he talked stern. I huffed and pointed to the door.

"Miles is already waiting outside for me-" "and I can send her right back home if you don't change." I stomp my foot and huff again. "Fine! Sometimes I don't like you!" I whine, turning on my heal and march upstairs, pulling a sweetshirt over my head and go back down.

"Thats better, love you sweetie cakes." Tyler kisses the top of my head and send me on my way, huffing.

I can hear him laughing, and I can't help but smile a little as I hopped into Miles' car and we drove to the Mall.

~~~

"Whatch'a wanna eat?" Miles ask, pushing through other teens at the mall, leading me to the food court. I gaze around the yummy/greasy smelling stands, trying to pick, when I see a hamburger station. I point and mark my food choice.

"There." I state simply, making my way toward it. "Cool, pick a seat and I'll be right back with our food." She says, and after I tell her what I'd want, I plop down on a booth, pulling out my phone.

I snapchat a seat of the empty chair beside me and put, 'waiting for the food & my bestie' and send it to my story. I peek over, and see Miles is already ordering, so I decide to flip through stories, coming across Miles'.

Hers was basicaly all about our day at the Mall with me, how excited she was. Then I got to Logan's and one stopped me in my tracks.

'you will regret it'

What?? I wrack my brain but am shaken back to reality when Miles slams our tray down on the table. "Hey sunshine, wake up." She jokes, handing me my Dr.Pepper. I giggle and take it, snapping a picture of Miles taking a huge bite of food.

"Hey! What was that for, goose?" she asks, swolling the bite. I giggle. "That was for taking a selfie of me at lunch with out me knowing, knucklehead!" I tease back, taking a french fry.

"So, are you having fun today?" I nod, smiling huge. "Yes, I am. I'm glad we became friends." "Me too, even though you accused me of thinking I was gonna bully you." She teases, wrapping me in a hug. I hug back, and snapchat this moment.

'my bestie Miles <3'

and send. We finish eating and walk around a few more stories when something caught my eye. A picture frame that said, 'thank you for being my dad' on it. I picked it up, and held it to my heart.

I had to get this for Tyler, he has done so much for me in such a short amount of time...oh but I had no money...and I didn't wanna ask Miles...I didn't wanna be a burden...maybe if I just sneakly slip it in my purse.....

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Oh shit....

YES I KNOW ITS VERY SHORT AT LEAST ITS AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY, IMMA GO CRY BECAUSE ALL MY READERS HATE ME NOW. -runs off crying in a corner-

also. thank you @gymnast_45 for the prompt of her stealing from the Mall. The next chapter should be longer, like I said in my update, its hard finding time to sit and write! Plus, its christmas time, too busy christmas shopping for the little one and hubby!! I really am sorry guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 9 8
THE TALES OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIAS SOCIALITES WITH THE TROUBLE THEY GET INTO ONLY TO BE CORRECTED BY THERE FAVORITE FAMILY MEMBER DRACO LEPOS WILL HE...
18.9K 504 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
5.7K 32 14
Rosa is 13 years old.Rosa is a bit of a rebel.Rosa has a secret tattoo and she is rude to adultsWhat baggage is she hiding that is making her act lik...
237 29 19
Diana is a seventeen year old introverted high schooler in Fort Fairfield, Aroostook county. She lives with her mother, Juliet and her little brother...