Selfish meet stubborn

By RisingBullet

The story of my OC character. I thought it would be fun. This is a love story but so don't be too surprised... More

Living with commoners
Dressing like a commoner, the mystery girl Akina

A meeting place and followed

40 3 8
By RisingBullet

Me~ When you guys don't vote, I can't tell if you like it unless you comment. So please either vote or comment. Though if you did both it would make me really happy. If I hit 30 votes on this story, I'll update any story you request.

Blaze~ That's not a lot...

Me~ It will increase after a while. Anyway enjoy the story.

Blade~ I'm finally out that basement. I disapprove of this story.

Me~ *about to cry* You think I'm a bad writing don't you?

Blade~ *caught off guard* N-no! I love your stories... don't cry!!! Just continue.

Me~ *smiles* Great Three new important characters will be introduced. One is just mentioned though. Anyway on with the story.

Akina's P.O.V

We were walking back when I remembered I had to do something. I stopped and turned to look at them.

"Akina-Chan, What's wrong?" Kaya asked with concern.

"I've got something to do, why don't you guys go back together without me?" I said to them.

"No I'm coming with you" Kaya said tersely.

I smiled and shook my head. I won't let Kaya get involved, she has nothing to do with this.

"This is something I've got to do alone" I stated then I left.

I'm sure Ken would take her home. He's just that kind of guy, plus anyone with a brain could understand he has a crush on her. I checked my watch and noticed it was almost time and I don't want to be late. After a while I felt like I was being followed.

"Who's following me?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks.

I heard no answer, which annoyed me. I knew it wasn't Kaya or Ken, those two know better than to follow me. Not to mention, they're bad at it.

"Who is fucking following me?" I asked out loud.

I started to walk in the direction I felt and I sensed something. However, a puppy jump out from the bush. I looked both directions, glared at the puppy and reached in my pocket.

"Stupid dog" I said while bending down, "Here you go"

I took out a bag of dog treats, the dog barked and ate the treats from my hand.

"You shouldn't do such things, trusting me because I have treats" I scolded petting the puppy.

That's right, trusting someone being nice to you is stupid, I've learned that the hard way. The dog barked, he must've noticed I was upset. This dog, he doesn't have a collar. Now that I think about it, he does look dirty.

"You don't have a home do you?" I asked the dog.

The dog barked again and wagged his tail. I petted it and smiled. This dog doesn't have many things, but it seems very happy. I wonder why. No home. No family. No food. No one to love it but this dog seems happy. It's very strong.

"You're very strong" I said before getting up and leaving.

The dog barked but I never looked back. I just couldn't, not until I'm done. After I'm done with what I'm about to do, I'll come back for him I decided. This is a promise I will make to myself. I walked out to the field where the meeting place was being held. There were five girls there and they looked pissed off.

"So you really came freak?" Ame said.

It's such a waste, a girl that cute has such a rotten personality.

"Did I have a choice?" I asked looking really annoyed.

I really didn't want to be here but if I wasn't, this thing would get more annoying.

"Do you know why we called you out here?" Sana asked me.

"Nope, honestly just get it over with I wanna leave I have to watch the next episode of "Kyoukai no rinne" That starts in 30 minutes" I stated.

I really love anime. I'm an Otaku and I'm proud..

"We're not here to listen to your Otaku crap" Sana yelled at me.

"Yeah we want you to stay away from Ren" Ame stated.

"Oh so you're jealous?" I said to them.

I've never really been jealous of anyone but in manga this is usually the reason a girl says stuff like this to another girl.

"Don't act like you understand bitch, know your place" Sana said really pissed off.

I knew that they were going to try and beat me up if I didn't listen to what they had to say, but that's just not the type of person I am. I'd rather get beaten up, I'm the kind of person that doesn't think before I speak. I always cause a lot of problems for the people around me. She was about to slap but I was ready for it my eyes we closed and everything.

"What do you think you're doing? Ganging up on someone and threatening them like that" a familiar voice stopped Sana's hands.

"Red-kun" I looked at him shocked.

He shined. I wonder why, he was bright at this very moment. He looked really cool as well. 

"Who are you?" Sana asked him sweetly, she seem to be a little interested.

"The name's Kai Redwing" he said letting her go, "I find commoner girls like you disgusting"

Then he left with me. I turned around to see the girl reaction but until when I say something like that they didn't seem to mind. There faces were red, and they their eyes were fixated on him alone.

"So cool, I feel like the main character in an anime" I stated with joy.

"Commoner's such as yourself are very strange indeed" Kai said to me.

I already know I'm not normal but who is. Normal is a setting on the washing machine and sometime it doesn't even do a good job at washing your clothes. I like being weird and different. I already know that lots of people will hate me because of that but I can't handle them hating me for someone I'm not. I'm happy with who I am and so is my sisters and my best friend that's all that's all matters.

"We sure are, but that makes us more entertaining, don't you think?" I asked him with a smile.

"I know that this has nothing to do with me but may I ask about what's going on between you and those girls" Kai asked me.

He's so formal like Kaya, they're really cute.

"Oh somehow my childhood friend "Ren" got really popular and those girl are mad because we're close with each other" I explained to him.

"Well I will escort you home" Kai said to me.

"Ok but I have to get something first" I stated.

I ran back to where the puppy was. I found it sleeping under a tree shivering. I smiled and picked it up.

"Where are you going to take the dog?" Kai asked me

"Taking him home" I stated.

That puppy has been suffering but it's still looks cheerful. I can't watch as that happens to others. It's shivering because of the cold weather. I took of my sweater and wrapped the puppy in it. It wasn't that cold and I was joyful that the puppy was warm.

"So Kai why did you follow me?" I asked him smirking and said with sarcasm "Don't tell me you were worried about cute girl like me"

"Just as Ken said before it's dangerous to let's a lady stay out late by her lonesome" Kai stated with dull expression.

"You're way too serious" I pouted a little.

Than I remember he came to rescue me.

"However you did rescue me and I'm so very grateful" I started then a gave him a softly closed eyes  smiled, "Thank you Red-Kun" 

"U-um..." His face turns red.

I giggled, he looked so adorable. 

"Hey Red-Kun try not to be so formal at least with me" I smiled again.

"My speech and formality is something I've learned for a very young age, I can't change it just because you and Ken asked me to" Kai stated.

"Then pick me up tomorrow and I'll help you with your formality before school on monday" I said to him.

Then we reached me house. It was a smaller than most and it is precious to me. It's the house of those who love me, when I think about that I can't help but smile.

"Thanks for walking me home, be safe on the way back Kai-kun" I thanked him again with a smile while waving.

He turned red again, he's must not be used to being thanked. After I waved he left. I walked up stairs and my sister came to meet me.

"Hey Onee-chan" Maya called me.

"Hey May-chan, I got someone that will be apart of our family" I stated holding on to the puppy.

"Onee-chan, this is the first time you've brought home an animal" Lena stated walking out her room.

"This puppy was abandoned by it's pasted owner but it continues to trust others" I stated with a dull expression.

"Onee-chan..." Maya and Lena said with worried expressions.

I snapped out of it and smiled a fake smile.

"Oh sorry about that sis" I said then I thought of something to change the subject, "Oh a guy I met today, totally saved me for some bullies from school, I felt like the main character in an manga/anime"

I said fantasizing. I love manga and anime more than anyone I know.

"Cool, wanna watch Seven deadly sins with me?" Maya's eyes sparkled.

"Would I, Why would you even ask me that?" I said going into her room, "You guys started without me jerk"

"Sorry Onee-chan the early bird gets the worm" Lena was already sitting down and stuck out her tongue making a face.

My cute little sisters, I love them a lot. They are annoying at times but tell me have you ever had a sibling you

"I'll forgive you guys but only because you two so cute" I said hugging them while the puppy slept on their bed.

"Stop treating me like a baby" Maya pouted.

"When you get taller, and get your woman parts" I stated teasing her.

She chased me around the room until the episode started. Saved by anime, because cute little sisters are dangerous when you push their buttons. We spent the entire night enjoying anime and acting like retards together. They can be a pain sometimes but what simples aren't. I love the And I can't imagine a life without them. After all these two, and my friends are my only reason for LIVING.

Me~ The 3 new important characters that were mentioned or shown are Ren, Maya and Lena.

Blade/Kai~ Hope you enjoyed it.

Blaze/Kaya~ Don't forget to fill out the form.

Name~

Age~ (7-17)

Crush~

Friend/ Love Rival/ Bully~

Personality~

Like~

Dislikes~

Backstory~

Me~ Fill this form out to be apart of this story. You can make 1 per chapter. Each change his for will appear every chapter until I don't need anymore. Thanks I hope you enjoyed this story. 😁

Breeze/Ken~ Vote, Comment and follow Bullet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 38.4K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 131K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
641K 25.2K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...