First Comes Friends Then Come...

By ElizabethAnneEwing

!!PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE OVER 18 THANK YOU!! This is a story of two men who have been friends sinc... More

First Comes Friends Then Comes Love - Prologue
gay

First Comes Friends Then Comes Love - Chapter One

10 1 0
By ElizabethAnneEwing

Hi Guys,

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 18. This is a story I wrote a very long time ago but recently edited. Please Vote, and Comment.

Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter One

I was sitting on my computer trying to write the next installment of my new book that was due very soon and I was getting writer's block again. It made no fucking sense since I had been writing for two days straight and then bam no more writing. It was irritating me to the point I wanted to scream.

I looked up at my roommate who was playing on the x-box again and wanted to strangle the little twerp. He had been getting on my nerves lately. Either playing his stupid games or bringing a different guy home almost every damn night for the last month. Sometime's I wondered if he was doing that just to piss me off but quickly shook the idea from my head.

I knew it was stupid to feel this way but having to listen to him fuck every night was getting to me. Probably since not only was I having writer's block I was also having a dry spell. Still, I was no longer in my early twenties were having sex with different partners was cool.

Ok, so my dry spell has lasted oh about eighteen months sixteen hours and oh thirty-two minutes if the time on the damn cable box was right. I knew it was bad since I was keeping track but I had finally gotten to that point in my life where if I was going to have sex or as some called it making love I wanted it to be with someone I was committed too.

So yes I was getting a little jealous that he was getting some and here I was sitting at home again on a damn Friday night alone with nothing but my computer to keep me company. But then again it was typical of me to stay in and normally I wouldn't be so upset if only I could finish my book.

"Hey man, you gonna come with me tonight?"

He asked me as I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself. As tempted as I was to tell him yeah I'd go with him to the Meat Market just so I could get a release from something other than my hand I knew just as he did I wouldn't go. This had been our routine for a while now. He would ask and I would smile and thank him and give one of many excuses on why I couldn't leave.

"No Damien you go ahead and have some fun." Shaking my head as I said it. I knew he would too.

Later that night around eleven or so he was walking out the door and giving me that look again. You know the look that says if you don't go with me I'm going to be disappointed. So to ignore him I just concentrated on my computer hoping he would get the hint and just leave.

As I heard the door open and slam closed I wondered why tonight of all nights he seemed almost mad at me for not going. Then again lately he seemed to always be angry with me for one thing or another. I wanted to move on, but the past always came back to haunt me. I would think that today would be the day, then something would trigger me and that would be that.

It seemed that maybe lately that the past was catching up to me more and more. I knew that logically it was over but the scars were many. Slamming my laptop closed, I closed my eyes and for the first time, I finally let my mind go back, back to before my life became a nightmare and I thought I was happy.

~~~~~

When we met it was like love at first sight for both of us or so I thought at the time. He was the complete opposite of Damien. He was shorter than me at five foot eight. I never went for the shorter guys until him. He had wavy blonde hair, yet what caught my attention the most were his eyes. I knew he was younger than me just by his looks. Of course, that should have told me right then and there that it would never work out.

I was out with Damien of course at our favorite hang out, the Meat Market when I saw him. He was wearing a pair of back hip-hugging leather pants and a fishnet purple shirt. With shit-kickers on for shoes. But what drew me to him was his eyes. They were a deep shade of brown almost black.

I pointed him out to Damien to see if he knew him and of course Damien shook his head no. Which told me he was new and it made me want to know more about him so I left Damien's side and had to find out if that man was taken.

As I walked over to the man that had caught my eye, I was opening and closing my fists. I wasn't usually the type of man to open and loud and be part of the crowd. I was more the hang by the wall and watch people be themselves. This time though something inside me felt different, that maybe he was different.

"Hi, my name is Lucas," I said a little shyly

I held out my hand once I reached him hoping against hope that I would get to feel his hand even if he decided to walk away. Just by looking at him I never had felt this way before. It was a new feeling for me.

"Hi, Lucas I'm Sky."

And I was lost from that moment on. We left shortly after that and went to his place since he lived closer. When we got there he led me into his bedroom and that's when I saw mirror, it went from floor to ceiling. I saw us together and wondered why he was so hot for me. I was six foot two. With short brown hair and hazel green eyes that became a blue-green when I came.

I was wearing a blue t-shirt with black jeans and my work boots from a couple of years ago when I was working construction. I had on my glasses so in a way I was looking kind of dorky from my position. I was ripped since I went to the gym almost every other day to make sure I was in shape since I was going to be turning thirty one later that year. I knew I wasn't old but looking at Sky and seeing how young he looked made me feel my age.

Once I got overlooking at us in the mirror he cast me a sly look and said.

"Are you just gonna stare at us all night or you gonna fuck me."

I could feel my dick growing hard at just the thought of it. I asked him if he was a bottom or a top. Hoping he was both since as much as I like to fuck everyone once in a while I liked the feeling of a good hard dick in my ass as well.

He wasn't a top and said he didn't like it but I could live without it if it meant I got to keep him. I reached down to gently caress Sky's face as I bent down to softly at first kiss his delectable pretty mouth. As I brushed my lips against his I could feel Sky's cock growing hard against mine.

Sky grabbed me and turned our kiss into something much harder, more demanding. We stood there just kissing one another and for how long I never knew, just kissing as if it was going to be our last.

Soon we were both groaning as our bodies were rocking together as we were kissing. Sky broke first and softly but firmly pushed me on the bed. As I watched Sky get naked for the first time and I saw how big his cock was I could feel my ass cheeks clench in anticipation. Unfortunately for me, I would never get to know what it felt like but I didn't care at that point.

Once Sky was naked he slowly walked towards me and got on his knees. I could feel the heat radiating off of us and one he got closer I could smell the musk and something sweet that I couldn't name. When he reached for my belt I shivered knowing what was coming and couldn't wait. When he undid my pants and pulled out my cock I felt what seemed like a hundred different sensations at once.

He wrapped his hand around the base of my cock and just looked at it for what seemed to me for hours instead of probably seconds. I could feel my dick getting harder by the minute, my balls growing heavy heavier than they were.

He leaned in and took a deep breath full of my scent which I was later told I smelled like a forest after it rained. But back to what I was saying.

He leaned in and swiped the flat of his tong over the moist tip of my circumcised dick and it nearly had me coming to feel his tong over it. He ran his tong up and down my cock almost making me beg just to have him suck on it already. And when he put his whole mouth over my cock I nearly swooned. I ran my hand threw his hair urging him to continue.

When I could barely hold on any longer I pulled out of his mouth and told him to flip over.

"Where is your lube and do you have a condom?" I asked him because I hadn't planned on having sex that night.

He turned around with a huge smile and told me what I needed was in his top drawer. I grabbed the lube and the condom and chucked off my clothes. I went back to his body and realized that for that night his body was all mine.

If I knew then what I knew now I would have left, but I didn't. I leaned down smelling his heady musk that made me want to cum just from smelling him. I licked his balls one by one until they were coated from my saliva. Once I was satisfied that his balls know who they belonged to I did the same to his gorgeous cock. I had not seen one this beautiful in a long time and I wanted to explore it in detail. I sucked on it long and hard from slow to fast and in the end I even took him all way in from tip to damn near his balls.

"I'm coming!" was all I heard before I felt his cock shudder once and then explode in my mouth.

He tasted kind of salty and sweet all at the same time. I swallowed it all till I knew it was all gone. Once I knew he was spent from that I moved even lower. I put my hands on his ass and felt him shiver. I should have asked him why he shivered. But in my defense, I thought he was getting excited.

I leaned my head in as I pulled his ass cheeks apart and saw my bounty. His puckered hole was a sight to behold. I flicked my tong over it just to get a response. He whimpered and it felt wonderful to know I could bring him such pleasure. As I started to eat his ass hole up I could feel his dick getting hard once again.

By the time I started fucking his ass hole with my tong he was begging me to fuck him.

"God just fuck me already. Stop teasing." He begged me

I reached over and grabbed the condom and took it out and rolled it over my dick. I grabbed the lube and lubed up my fingers and slowly stuck my index finger in his hole. I wanted to fuck him but no way was I gonna hurt him.

"God your so tight," I told him.

"I know but hurry please."

Was all I got from him. Other than him moaning of course. By the time I could get my one finger moving in and out of him freely I added another one and repeated the process until I was able to fuck him with three of my fingers. Maybe if I had paid more attention to him I would have seen but my mind was on vacation and my cock was leading that night.

"Ok baby you ready for my cock," I asked because I wasn't gonna go until he gave me the ok even if I was dying.

As I was holding my breath he screamed for me to fuck him. I grabbed my dick and slowly pushed its head into his ass. Afraid to hurt him I was going slowly since I knew my dick was huge. I got it about halfway when he said enough and to start moving. He told me he couldn't take it all so I did what he told me to do.

Within a few strokes, I knew I was doomed. I had waited so long that I knew I wouldn't last. As I was trying not to embarrass myself in front of my new lover he was moaning and mumbling. To this day I wish I had paid more attention. I hadn't and you can't change the past, no matter how much you wish you could.

By the time I came, he was hard again so I sucked him off since he likes it. After that, we never spent any time apart unless we had to work.

~~~~~

It wasn't until Christmas three years later that I would realize how big of an idiot I truly was. That the reality I was living in with the one I thought I loved was truly a fantasy world. It was that night I learned how one person can truly hate another as much as Sky hated me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...