sex lessons ~ mgc

By 5SOSfanfiction_

When innocent Lauren bumps into bad boy Michael, her whole perspective about everything changes and instead o... More

Sex Lessons - A Michael Clifford Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Filler
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
filler
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
filler

Chapter 3

62K 980 372
By 5SOSfanfiction_

(I imagine Lauren to look like phoebe Tonkin and Chloe to look like Sarah Hyland😊)

LAUREN'S P.O. V

I met Chloe after I went home and showered and she took her outfit to my house.

She was wearing a dark purple, tight dress that looked lovely and flattering on her body shape.

"I don't know what to wear." I groaned.
She looked through the bland clothes in my wardrobe and suddenly gasped.
She pulled out a black, long sleeved skater dress with a low cut, rounded neck.

"This!" she screeched.

I suppose it was perfect for the occasion, it wasn't too dressy, it was a nice kind of casual yet smart option.

I went into the bathroom to change and she gasped as she saw me.

"You look absolutely flipping stunning!" Chloe exclaimed.

She pulled on a pair of black stilettos and I pulled on some strappy black heeled sandals.

I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup, some foundation, eyeliner and a neural colour lipstick.

We left, I grabbed a little clutch bag from my bedside table and put my phone and lipstick in it before we left.
Chloe ordered a cab and we waited on the busy street corner until the yellow car turned up.

We sat in the back together and Chloe gave the driver Ashton's address.

It took about 15 minutes to get there, I was excited but slightly nervous as well.
We came to a large house on the outskirts of Sydney. There were already drunk teenagers stumbling around the front lawn and me and Chloe walked past them all, stepping over their bodies.

We walked through the crowded, alcohol smelling house and Chloe ran to Ashton.

"Happy birthday!" she squealed, hugging him tightly.

I walked outside to get some fresh air, I didn't like crowded places, I never really had, I got slightly anxious when there were a lot of people around me.
I saw Calum and he smiled before walking over to me.

"Hey." he said as he approached me.

"Oh hi." I replied.

Calum was lovely and really genuine and definitely easy to get on with.

He didn't seem at all drunk but was holding a red cup in his hand.

"It's water, I don't drink very often." he smiled.

"Me neither." I replied and he chuckled.

We went and sat on the low brick wall, watching all the intoxicated females and males stumbling around.

"I don't see what people enjoy about being drunk." he said as he watched two girls barely able to stand on their own two feet.

"Me neither, I prefer studying at home." I admitted and he smiled warmly.

"I study quite often." he said and I smiled.

"Are you going to college?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm starting in about a week." I replied.

"I don't know if I'm going to go yet. Me and Michael are supposed to be moving into a dorm in a week." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You should." I smiled warmly.

"Here comes Michael." he huffed as a drunken boy came closer.

He was the red head from the cafe.
"Cal I love youuuuu." Michael said to Calum, falling forward onto him and hugging him.

"Okay bro." Calum said, clearly agitated by Michaels drunken state.
Michael left us alone and walked, or stumbled, over to a group of boys.

"He's my bestfriend but I hate seeing him this drunk." Calum said.

"I wonder what Chloe's doing." I said, scanning the garden to see if she was out here.

"I don't think I want to know." Calum laughed.

"I want to go home." I groaned and Calum nodded.

"Me too." he said and we smiled.
"We could go somewhere more quiet? Ashton has a guest house down there." he said, pointing to a small white building on the other side of the garden.

"Okay." I agreed and we got off the wall, walking through the garden to the little house.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked as I sat on the small bed.

"Yes please." I smiled and he nodded.
He made a glass of water for me and sat opposite me, sipping his water.

"This used to be a garage for Ashton's dads work equipment but they decided to convert it into a little house thing for lodgers." he said as we sat comfortably on the bed.

"That's a nice idea." I said as I took in the surroundings.

"Yeah... Hold on, Michael is ringing me." he groaned, getting up and answering the phone.

"What? No." Calum said down the receiver.

"Michael please go to bed, you're drunk." he said before hanging up.
"I need to go and help Michael." he groaned.

"I'll come." I offered and he smiled.
We went back into the main house and Calum walked around the crowded house, searching for Michael.

There was a crowd of men standing around him as he lay on the floor, unconscious.

"Oh my god." Calum groaned pushing past the crowd of people.

"Luke!" Calum shouted over the loud music.

The tall, blonde haired man walked over to Calum and helped him pick Michael's unconscious body of the floor.

Luke was a little drunk but sober enough to know what he was doing.

They carried him, Luke holding Michaels legs and Calum holding Michael's arms, through the busy house and up the narrow stairs to a spare room.

They plonked him down on the perfectly made bed and asked me to look after him while they got some water and tablets for him.

I sat beside the bed, looking at his unconscious body and he shuffled slightly.

He awakened, sitting up and rubbing his head. He looked at me for a moment, squinting.

"What's happening?" he slurred, his head falling back on to the pillow.

"You passed out." I replied and he groaned.

Calum came back up with some water and tablets and handed it to Michael.

"I want more vodka." Michael said.

"No way Michael. You're staying here." Calum ordered.

"Don't tell me what to do." Michael argued, barely able to say a sentence.

"Michael, you're going to get hurt. Stay here." Calum said sternly.

Michael climbed back into bed clumsily before literally falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"Somehow I don't think Chloe's leaving anytime soon." Calum said.

"You're probably right." I agreed.

"Do you want to sleep in that bed?" he asked, gesturing to the spare bed in the corner of the room.

"I think I should try and find Chloe first." I smiled.

"Okay, let me come, there's some weirdos here." Calum smiled.

We walked through the crowded halls where there were teenagers getting quite personal and passed out bodies.

There was a lot of vomit everywhere and Calum helped me step over it.

We reached Ashton's room and Calum knocked.

"Fuck off!" Ashton shouted.

Many moans were heard from Chloe behind the door and I cringed.

Me and Calum exchanged awkward looks and turned around, walking back to the room Michael was in.

"Im gonna sleep next to Michael." Calum said and I frowned. "Don't worry, we're just friends." Calum laughed, slightly taken aback.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight." he replied and we both got into separate beds, trying to sleep over the racket from the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4K 106
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
12.4K 381 20
Skandal FF | Icon 5 Jeden Tag neues Kapitel
37K 5.5K 127
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
8.9K 2K 20
...dieser Geruch. Den kenne ich doch. Jimin hat ein gutes, reines Herz. Leute zu retten, wenn sie es gerade selbst nicht können, macht er durch seine...