Take You Down

By xxLastSummerxx

"Admit he scarred you, made you loose all the trust you had in anyone. Admit he's back and you feel endangere... More

Take You Down
Take You Down: Chapter Two
Take You Down: Chapter Three
Take You Down: Chapter Four
Take You Down: Chapter Five
Take You Down: Chapter Six
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part One)
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Take You Down: Chapter Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Ten
Take You Down: Chapter Eleven
Take You Down: Chapter Thirteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fourteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fifteen
Take You Down: Chapter Sixteen
Take You Down: Chapter Seventeen
Take You Down: Chapter Eighteen
Take You Down: Chapter Nineteen
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty One
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Five
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty One
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Five
Take You Down Chapter Thirty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Seven
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 1
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 2
Epilogue
Wattys2015 and Updates

Take You Down: Chapter Twelve

55.7K 1.2K 63
By xxLastSummerxx

"You what?" I demanded, staring incredulously at Pablo. Despite my stare, he shrugged his shoulders as if what he was saying wasn't a big deal at all.

"I already told them I was going, so there's not much you can say." He spoke nonchalantly, an egotistical smirk plastered on his face.

I gawked again, probably looking like an idiot, but I didn't really care. I just needed to knock the remaining senses into Pablo--I don't even know why I care so much. "Pablo." I nearly growled through gritted teeth, "You literally just met her!"

He arched an eyebrow and folded his arms across his chest. "So? And besides, we've already been through alot."

I threw my hands up in both disgust and astonishment. "So?! Have you even told my dad?"

In even more of a shock, he winked and gave me a boastful nod. "Yea. He knows."

Was he fucking insane? He met that girl Megan-what, two weeks ago? Now he is going to a drunkass party she invited him to?

"How are you even going to get there?" I challenged, placing my hands on my hips.

He sent me an odd look. "Uh, by car."

I rolled my eyes. "Right, and who's car are you going to use?"

"Yours."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped agape. He wasn't serious. Nobody touches my baby! No-fucking-body! No way.

"Oh hell no. Don't you dare go around touching my baby Walter!" I was fuming by now, and I'm pretty sure that if smoke could be seen from an angry person, it would be whistling out now.

Pablo raised his hands up to his head and gave me a convoluted smile. "Baby Walter?"

"Yes! My car! It's my baby and...and--I f-forbid you to use it!" I shouted, stumbling over what to say. I tried to have a strong, firm voice, but my hesitation ruined my act.

This only caused an amused expression to cross Pablo's face. "You forbid me to use Walter?"

"Yes!"

"Or what--You'll kill me?" He mocked, using quote marks over 'kill'.

"N-no. I'll...call the cops for vandalism and robbery!" I blurted out, trying to scare him away by getting the cops involved into the conversation.

He let out a humorless laugh. "You think the cops haven't wanted me before? And besides, I'm legally living here for a year, so I'm not doing anything wrong."

I was baffled, and in a loss of words. I glanced over to the table on the side of my room. I had my eyes on the keys. If he didn't have my keys, he couldn't drive. He slowly turned his gaze to the table, but didn't show any signs of understanding when he returned his gaze back to me. Just as he was about to take advantage of my speechlessness, I quickly darted for the keys on my table. I was about to make it, before I felt his arm pull my waist back with one swift movement, and push me behind him. Before I could push him back, I heard the jingling of the keys above my head.

No! My Baby!

In panic, I started jumping up, trying to grasp the keys out of his hands. Each time I'd make a move, he'd move it up quickly, almost as if he was teasing me.

"Pablo!" I wailed, huffing, finally about to give up.

I heard him chuckle, his shoulders shaking. "If you are so worried, come with me."

I froze at the most ridiculous proposal I had ever heard a sober boy say.

"You think I would go to that slut house?!" I shouted again, my eyes on the keys.

He shrugged and began walking out the door, to my horror. "Alright then..." He trailed off, swinging the keys on one finger. "I'm leaving..."

My eyes widened when I realized that he was going to be in the drivers seat of Walter in less than a minute. "What? No!" I shouted, dashing after him, trying one last time to snatch the keys away.

He grinned at me, knowing his cunning scheme worked. "You coming?"

A state of dread flooded my face when I accepted the fact that it was either I went in the car and kept it safe, or said my farewell to Walter forever. I shuddered at that thought. "I don't exactly have a fucking choice. So, yes."

Pablo grinned, each end of his lip touching the corner of his ears. "I just knew you wanted to come." 

"I'm doing this for my baby." I growled, while I stalked up the stairs, looking for a decent pair of clothes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

                                                                   Pablo's POV:

I have to admit, when I saw Madison walk down those stairs in navy blue jean capris and a knitted white top, I wanted to corner her right then and there against the wall and kiss her, but I couldn't. Her eyes weren't glowing emerald like her usual self, but considering that she was being dragged someplace she didn't want to be, I could kind of relate to her expressions and feelings.

"What?" She asked, fidgeting. Only then did I realize that I was staring at her intensely.

Oi! Don't fall for any of that 'amo' (love) shit.

I whipped my gaze away and cleared my throat. "Nothing. You ready to go?"

She nodded and I led the way out. I grabbed the keys from my pockets and began to slide into the drivers seat when I was yanked out of the spot.

"Oi!" I muttered, startled at Madison's abrupt action. She was glowering at me.

"Get out of the driving seat. There is no way you're driving walter."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the other side while she started the engine. Walter. she named her fucking car Walter. This girl was weird.

"This house." I stated, directing her to a huge mansion towering over many parked cars. We heard loud, pumping music, and crazy conversation occuring all at once from outside the house. She stopped the car and sat there, gulping. I didn't know what was wrong, but I didn't want to push her any further, so I left it.

"Okay, let's go." I prodded, slightly agitated with myself at how gentle I sounded.

She flashed a quick glance at me before looking straight ahead again. "Umm. You know, I'll just stay in here and wait until you're done partying."

What the fuck?

I turned in my chair to face her, concern filling my head. "Are you crazy? You drove here, so you're going in there."

She still shook her head defiantly. "Really, I'll be fine."

I narrowed my eyes when I noticed she was looking anywhere but at me. "Don't bullshit me, sweetpea. What's the real reason?"

I grabbed hold of her soft chin and made her face me. I tried to look right into her eyes to make her spill, like it worked with all the other girls, but it didn't have too much of an effect on her. She sighed and gently pulled my hand off her chin.

"I-I have some bad memories partying." She stated bluntly. I knew she was being broad for a reason, and I also knew what she was getting at. I surprised myself when I felt my heart reate accelerate at horrid thoughts.

"I won't let anyone hurt you." I stated honestly. "Now, let's go."

She looked at me, and for the first time, I saw something other than "confidence" and "determination" cross her face. This time, it was worry. As quickly as it came, her worry vanished from her face, leaving her with a genuine, glassy look. The look I realized to mean something is up, being being hidden.

She took a huge breath and stepped out of the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What do you think? I have to say, I had the most fun writing this chapter. I know I kind of left you with a cliffhanger, but my eyes keep drooping because I'm just really tired. I'm sorry about the short chapter. I'll upload the rest tomorrow. It'll be long because there is a lot that goes on. Okay, well, I feel like now i'll start babbling because when I'm tired I have a horrible attention span.

Well, you know what to do :)

Fan Comment Vote

xoxo

Summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
135 3 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
639K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...