Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

Por Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... Más

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)

21.8K 184 182
Por Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers, here is chapter 13 of this story and the next lemon. And in this Coco is the next one in this lemon, and to announce the voting pole from the previous chapter is closed and here are the voting results,

And after looking at the voting pole really close, Ruby won the vote and as soon as the Pyrrha lemon is done Ruby is the next one for the lemon,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened last night with Velvet, (Y/N) went back to sleep as Velvet walked out. But, he has a feeling that it's not over yet with his heat, he gets up and he sees that it's almost time for class. He quickly gets dressed and he makes it early to class and the bell rings and he sits in his seat. The rest of the class walks in and they sit in their seats, (Y/N) suddenly looked at Yang and she looked back at him with a smile and winks at him, then he blushes from that. Then as he was in the cafeteria he has the feeling like someone is watching him, he looks around and sees no one is staring at him and he shrugs it off........

(Y/N): (Just calm down (Y/N). You can do this.)

........the day was finally over and he goes back to his dorm and he looks at a calendar.......

(Y/N): "Only a week in my heat and I had sex with 4 girls. *sighs* Well, time for me to shower."

........he goes into the bathroom and takes off his clothes and before he gets in the shower he sets his scroll to play a song from (Fav. Singer/ or /Fav. Band) then goes in the shower and he tries to get his mind in control from his wolf side.......

Coco P.O.V

.........unbeknownst to (Y/N) is that Coco has been staring at him since lunch, and she follows him and she sees him go in his dorm and she follows him there. He enters and as she does he hears him talking to himself.......

(Y/N) 'behind door': "Only a week in my heat and I had sex with 4 girls."

.......Coco's eyes widen and she leans on the wall next to his door and lowers her glasses and smirks........

Coco: "So, Velvet wasn't the only one that he did it with? You are one lucky man (Y/N), but maybe another will be added with you."

.........she hears another door close and she peaks in and sees he's in the shower, she hears music and it gives her a good opportunity to sneak up on him. She takes off her clothes and places her glasses on the sink and she sneaks in his shower and blushes at his body. Then she steps in and sneaks behind him.......

3rd P.O.V

.........(Y/N) was washing his hair and enjoying the music at the same time, but he never knew Coco was sneaking up on him and he couldn't smell her cause of the shampoo and it blocked her scent. She gets closer to him and he feels something on his back and his eyes widen and he turns around, to see Coco standing behind him and he freaks out.......

(Y/N): "C.....C.....Co......Coco, what're you doing here? Why are you here?"

Coco: "Can you guess?"

(Y/N): *eyes widen* "Please don't tell me......."

Coco: *moves closer* "I was wondering where Velvet was when she walked back to our dorm, and she told me about you being in heat, but no way of relieving it; that is terrible. And I overheard you behind the door and 4 girls you had sex with, and now *moves closer to his face, then cups his cheek* you're about to add another one."

........she kisses him and his Werewolf hormones kicked in and his eyes instantly changed color to Dark Aqua Blue. And he instantly knew his body wasn't in control........

(Y/N): (What the hell? I instantly lost control, oh no. I can't be losing control this fast. The heat gets worse as it continues. This is a problem, but I can't resist.) 

.......he goes with it and makes out with Coco and he places his hands on her waist and she stops kissing him and goes on her knees and in front of her was a fully erected member right in front of her face and her eyes widen at the size of it. Then she places her hand on it and starts rubbing him and he groans from the feeling. Then she licks the tip of his member then she sucks on it, and as she does (Y/N)'s hair color changed and his werewolf parts appeared and Coco noticed them and she giggles around his member and it sent vibrations around it and then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) feels his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Coco, I'm gonna cum."

........then she increases her speed and he releases in her mouth and she takes his member out her mouth and she swallows it and she looks at (Y/N).......

Coco: "Wow, you came so much. It felt good didn't it?"

(Y/N): "Yes, it did."

........Coco gets up and walks to the other side of the shower and bends forward and places her hands on the wall and looks back at (Y/N) with a blush across her face.......

Coco: "(Y/N), take me please. I want you so bad right now."

.........she gestures her opening by spreading it open with her fingers and (Y/N) walks behind her and he places the tip of his member at her opening and he pushes forward and Coco winces in pain as he enters her, he is fully inside and as she lets out a big moan as he's fully inside her.....

(Y/N): "Coco, are you okay?"

Coco: "Yes. I'm fine, this is my first time. You.......you can move now."

(Y/N): *nods* "Okay."

.......he slowly moves inside her and she lets out soft gentle moans as he moves inside her, then he starts increasing his speed and her moans become a little bit more frequent.......

Coco: "Oh god (Y/N), that feels so good. Please, harder and faster please."

........then he increases his speed and her moans become more frequent and she couldn't thinks straight as he was moving inside her......

Coco: (So big, he's so big and amazing. Oh god, I can see why Velvet was with him that night. She......better share him with me. Cause I love him so much.)

........then after a while (Y/N) feels his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Coco, I'm gonna cum."

Coco: "Cum.......cum inside......me. Don't pull out."

........and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and her head shot up and she lets out a big moan as his seed is rushing in her. Then he pulls his member out of her and his seed leaks out, then she almost falls cause it was so much that she lost a little bit feeling in her legs, but (Y/N) caught her before she could hit the ground.......

(Y/N): "Coco, are you okay?"

Coco: "It was so good, I lost feeling in my legs. *looks at his member and rubs it again* More, I want more (Y/N), please I want it again."

........he picks her up bridal style and he takes her to his bed and he lays down and she straddles him and she looks at him with lust in her eyes and she leans forward and makes out with him. Then she positions his member at her opening again, then she slides down on his member and starts bouncing on his member with medium speed and she moans frequently.......

Coco: "Oh my gosh. This is so amazing, my hips can't stop. You're so amazing (Y/N), I love you so much."

........then she places her feet on the bed and she bounces faster on his member, then she looks up and moans frequently, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again......

(Y/N): "Coco. I'm gonna cum again."

Coco: "Cum inside me again, please."

........then after acouple of minutes he releases his seed inside her again and her head shots up and she moans loud at the feeling of his seed inside her. Then she plops forward and lays her head in the crook of his neck and she breathes hard, then he takes his member outta her and his seed leaks outta her and she instantly went to sleep and (Y/N) pulled the blanket over them he fell asleep as well......

(Y/N) P.O.V

Timeskip-Morning

........(Y/N) was slowly waking up and he looks to see Coco laying on him with her head on his chest, and he remembered last night and he remembers what happened in the shower......

(Y/N): "Coco."

.......she slowly wakes up and her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks at (Y/N) and she smiles......

Coco: "Morning handsome."

(Y/N): "Morning."

Coco: "You was so amazing last night, I lost the feeling in my legs as we did it. I love you so much."

(Y/N): "I love you too. Are you okay now?"

Coco: "I don't know, I can't feel anything in my legs a little. But, I'm gonna be fine."

(Y/N): "Good. It's the weekend anyway, so you can sleep here until you get your feeling in your legs back."

Coco: "Thank you."

.......they lean forward and kisses him, then Coco goes to sleep again. But, (Y/N) didn't feel like waking her, so he went to sleep as well with her.......

Pyrrha P.O.V

........but, it also turns out that Pyrrha has known about (Y/N)'s heat thanks to her eavesdropping on Blake and Weiss talking. So, she wanted the right opportunity to have her turn with him; and she decided to take the opportunity now."

Pyrrha: (So, he had sex with Yang, Blake, Weiss, Velvet, and now Coco. But, I fell really bad for him since he's in heat for a month and now way of relieving it. But, I can really confess my feelings to him. Just wait (Y/N), cause it's my turn.)

To be continued.....

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know. And like I said, Ruby won the voting pole of the previous chapter and after Pyrrha she will be next, and I have decided that after Ruby; Nora will be next,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
88.6K 1K 22
Alright, this is going to be the first story in the Kaiju male reader series, in this every female will have a different Kaiju besides Blake, she alr...
10.1K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
36K 580 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...