The Black Wizard of RWBY

By NatsuEND16

After being defeated by his little brother Natsu, Zeref finds himself in the world of Remnant. What will he d... More

Chapter 1. A New Life
Chapter 2. The Meeting
Chapter 3. Teaching Magic
Chapter 4. Lost Magic and Dragon King's Festival
Chapter 6. Alvarez's Construction

Chapter 5. Acnologia

1.6K 12 0
By NatsuEND16

(300 years before canon. Location: Hell)
Deep in the pits of Hell itself, was Acnologia. After he died in his battle against the remaining Dragon Slayers, he was sent to Hell for his crimes in the world of the living.

He was currently walking through the deepest parts of Hell, killing anyone or anything that either crossed his path and or decided to mess with him. Though it's not like they could die in Hell anyway. If you died in Hell, you'll just be right brought back to life.

(Not actually alive alive. There still be dead, it's just that, well? Go watch the movie Bleach: Hell Verse. That'll explain it better then I can, but I'll explain it the best that I can)

Apparently anyone who dies in Hell gets reincarnated no matter how many times they die. But there's a few things that everyone has in common while in Hell. One, nobody can die in Hell. Two, anyone who had powers in live can keep them in death. Three, everyone has chins sticking out of their body.

Yes, the people in Hell, more commonly none as Sinners, have the chains of Hell sticking out of their body. This prevents the Sinners from escaping Hell, and while they appear to be broken, parts of the chains disappeared, but links still remain sticking out of the body.

Hell has four levels to it. Acnologia currently resides in the lowest level of it. The fourth level of Hell is a barren, volcanic wasteland with multiple pools and rivers of lava here and there. There was also a dark cloudy sky with thunder and lightning.

Acnologia has already tried to escape from Hell multiple times already, but they're a few things that's preventing that. One, the guardians of Hell, the Kushanāda, were far more powerful than he thought. Though they were about as powerful as a Dragon, they just kept coming, and they were practically immortal. So it was extremely difficult to beat one, even for him.

Two, it's extremely difficult to get to the Gates of Hell and get out. In order to do that, you have to get past the Kushanāda, and the only way to do that, is to defeat them all, or sneak past them. Both of which are extremely difficult.

And lastly, Three, even if he could get past the Kushanāda, and make it to the other side of the Gates of Hell, the real thing keeping the Sinners here wasn't the Kushanāda or the Gates of Hell, but the chains. The Chains of Hell are what keep Sinners here, so if he made it to the other side of the Gates of Hell, they would pinpoint his location to a Kushanāda, and the Gates of Hell would instantly open and a Kushanāda hand would come out and drag them down to the depths of Hell itself.

Not the most pleasant experience from what he's heard.

He continued to walk the depths of Hell, until he sensed a very strong presence from behind him. "What do you want?" He asked. As an elderly man man wearing a dark red suit under a big black coat came out of the shadows. He also had long black hair, and a slight bit of stubble growing from his chin.

"Oh, nothing much, but I'm certain that you've heard of me right?" Asked the mysterious figure. Acnologia just glared before responding. "You're the King of Hell. The Devil himself." Responded Acnologia. "Well that's more of title, there have been many more then me before. My name is Mephistopheles, but you may simply refer to me as Mephisto, because we're going to be such good friend after I tell you of an offer you can't refuse." Said the now named Mephisto.

This seemed to intrigued by this. What offer could he possibly have that he wants. "Oh really? Well then, what is this offer?" Asked Acnologia interested in hearing this offer.

Mephisto smirked darkly at this. "You see, apparently Zeref was resurrected by Jesus Christ in one of the many worlds in the multiverse. Although Jesus wasn't powerful enough to life the curse placed on him by the God that rules over Life and Death Ankhseram, because only Ankhseram can lift that curse, he did manage to alter it so Zeref could control it without the cost of him turning evil." Said Mephisto.

"So now Zeref is in that world, doing good, helping people, and saving lives. Ifear that with someone like Zeref there, things won't go the way I want them to. So, when I remembered that you died and was sent hear, well I couldn't let a chance like this pass by. So hears my offer, I send you to the same world as Zeref, and you show that world what true fear is like. Bring that world to its knees, and stop Zeref at all cost! Understand!" Asked Mephisto,

"I see. Well then I accept this offer of yours, though if I may ask, why don't you just do this yourself. You are the Devil after all?" Asked Acnologia.

Mephisto frowned at this. He was really hoping that Acnologia wouldn't ask that question, but this was Acnologia after all, so he shouldn't be surprised. "Well, I was hoping that you wouldn't ask that question, but I guess I should be surprised. You see, in the mortal world, no matter which one in the multiverse it is, I can't access my full power, I'm weak powerless, but the only power that I have access to is my strongest ability, The Deal." He said.

Now this perked Acnologia's interest. "What could this ability of his do?" He thought to himself. "So what does this Deal do." He asked. "Well, basically I grant someone something in return for something else. Like how you're average deal works, only my have almost no limits to them." Said Mephisto.

Now Acnologia had to admit, that was indeed a powerful ability. To grant someone anything they want, no matter what it was and get something in return, is a really useful power.

"In fact, that's basically what we're doing right now. We're making a deal. I give you you're life back so you can cause as much chaos and destruction you want, in return you stop Zeref from ruining my plans. I'll even give you a few new powers as well. You can have the powers of Hell at you're disposal, that should be helpful right. So what do ya say? Do we have a deal? Said Mephisto as he stuck his hand out for Acnologia to shake it.

Acnologia thought about it for a moment before shaking the Devil's hand, showing that he had accept his deal. After the handshake was done, Mephisto started talking.

"Good. I new you couldn't resist. Now there are a few things you need to know, there are monster called Grimm in that world, while they won't be a problem for you, the ones that look like Dragons will boost you're magical energy just like with actual Dragons. And another thing, when I said I'd give you the powers of Hell, I wasn't kidding, it'll be more of like a transformation that'll increase you're power more than your Dragon form. And lastly, the world your going to has a power called Aura, which is basically the power of your Soul, to put it in simpler terms. It basically acts as a force field, heals miner wounds, and grants you a power unique to yourself called a Semblance. I even took the liberty of making you're Semblance infinite Regeneration, meaning that you can now regenerate from any wound no mater how saver." Said Mephisto.

Acnologia was honestly surprised by what Mephisto said, all that power was now his, and he was going to be alive again. It all sounded to good to be true, but it was.

"Oh and one more thing. Stay on the down low for a little while until you've mastered all of you're new powers, I don't want Zeref finding out about you just yet, or Salem and Ozpin. Salem's the Queen of the Grimm, so any Grimm you see, kill it, and Ozpins a pretty powerful wizard, but no ware near your level, so those two are people that could end up being a problem for you, so like I said, stay on the down low okay." Said Mephisto, to which Acnologia nodded in understanding.

"Good. I'm sending you off now, oh and one more thing. You'll need to get someone to unlock your aura for you. Bye." Said Mephisto as he sent Acnologia off to the world of Remnant.

(World of the living: Remnant)
Acnologia now lays unconscious in the world of Remnant. Then all of a sudden, he started to stir, which meant that he was starting to wake up.

Looking around, he noticed that he was just in some forest, there were also a few animals here and there, but other than that, nothing. Then the bushes started rustling, meaning that something was coming.

But what came out, was something that he did not expect.

It was a werewolf like creature with pitch black fur, and white bone-like armor. It had a white skull-like mask on top of its head, with red marking, as well as red glowing eyes.

It stared at him with malice intent, but he was unaffected by this. Then, several more creatures like it came out as well.

"These must be the Grimm that Mephisto talked about, though I don't see any that look like Dragons." Said Acnologia as he looked at the creatures around him.

One tried attacking him from behind, Acnologia anticipated this and attacked his enemy in a claw-like fashion. "Apocalypse Dragon's Deadly Fang!" Said Acnologia as he appeared behind the Grimm with his right arm stretched out in a claw-like fashion.

The other Grimm were surprise by his sheer speed. They hadn't even seen him move, and he took out one of there own like it was meet child's play.

Once the Grimm was dealt with the fatal blow, it started to disintegrate due to the injury being to saver to survive from and died.

Acnologia stood up straight and glared at the remaining Grimm and prepared to finish them off. "I had hoped for a challenge but I guess I should've expected as much from creatures as pathetic as this. Prepare to be slane Grimm." Said Acnologia as his fist were covered in a light blue energy.

Acnologia charged at the nearest Grimm and threw his fist forward to attack it. "Apocalypse Dragon's Chaotic Fist!" Said Acnologia as his fist went straight threw the Grimm's chest killing it. "Apocalypse Dragon's Claw!" Said Acnologia as he kicked off the head of a nearby Grimm. Rearing his head back, Acnologia took a deep breath and said "Apocalypse Dragon's Roar!" He said as he released a massive breath attack of light blue magic energy.

The destruction the breath attack caused was massive. Though Acnologia held back so as to not draw to much attention to himself, it still caused a lot of destruction.

It destroyed a good portion of the area they were in, creating a path through the forest and killing Evette living thing in its path.

The Grimm were truly terrified by the sheer destruction this man caused. They were starting to realize how screwed they really were. The breath attack that that man had just released had killed a large portion of there pack, and it didn't look like he was even exhausted from using such a devastating attack. What had they all gotten themselves into, is what they were all probably wondering right now.

"It's time to finish this. Prepare to meet your fate Grimm, for I shall slay you all." Stated Acnologia as his gaze bore into the literal soulless beast.

The Grimm were starting to deal something that they had never felt before from this man, no man is not the right word to describe him. He was something far worse. Not even the word monster or demon would work. But whatever he was, he made them feel something that was new to them. Fear. He made them feel fear, and they weren't liking it to say the least.

"Time to finish this." Said Acnologia as he charged up another attack. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Dragon's Exploding Wrath!" Yelled Acnologia as he punched the ground creating an enormous explosion shaped like a Dragon skull, with his arm coated in light blue magical energy.

The coup be seen for miles and miles despite Acnologia having to hold back greatly so as to not draw any attention to himself, but he still caused an enormous amounts of damage. Though Acnologia could have easily defeated theme with just a regular spell, he hasn't used any of his Secret Art's in a while and wanted to use one to finish off these Grimm.

"Ah, so good to cause such glorious destruction again. To bad I can't used my full power just yet. I want to master my new powers before anything else, and considering that it's the power of Hell itself, it won't be easy. But oh-well. It's going to be fun mastering the powers of Hell itself. Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said Acnologia as he laughed like a psychotic maniac.

After calming down, Acnologia just stood there with his head down and his hair covering his eyes, giving him ominous appearance.

Then an enormous and overwhelming pressure started to surrounded him due to him releasing all of his magical energy. Raising his head so you could see his face, he started talking. "Let's get started shall we!" Said Acnologia with a dark and ominous smirk on his face.

Sorry it took so long to finish. I had a little bit of writers block. Hope you enjoy it. Next time Chapter 5. Alvarez's Construction.
Marry Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 10 21
A few months into Gray and Natsu's relationship, Gray starts to feel like choosing Natsu was a mistake. So, he dumps him and goes to Juvia. Devastate...
188K 4.5K 36
Lucy is fed up with no one paying attention to her. She decides to leave the guild to train. She ends up meeting Zeref. But the shocking thing is wha...
170K 4.2K 23
The war is finished but natsu is nowhere to be found. Two weeks later they found him and zeref but they had turn... into kids?!? And the best part is...
204K 5.8K 35
"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me" --Joshua Graham E.N.D is revived during the Grand magic games, Zeref...