Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

By Beginners_Luck16

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... More

Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 6:Old Friends
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 13:I Hate that Game
Chapter 14:Welcome
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 19:It's Starting
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms

4.4K 43 1
By Beginners_Luck16

      If you read these two beginning chapters you will read how they met JIDA.

     "Ughhh, Mari?" A girl who was sixteen was waking up her older sister.

The girl is the picture below:

Name:Arosa Ann

Age: 16

Eyes: Pink

Hair:Pink

Cursed gear: A bow that's black and pink

Blood type: O

Demons name: Akimasa

Gender:Female

Height: 5' 5''

Race: //Error//

"What?Arosa?" Mari opened her eyes and sat up on the bench.

Older Sister:

Name: Mari Ann

Age:23

Eyes: Pink

Hair: Dark gray

Height: 5'8''

Gender:Female

Blood type: O

Curse gear: twin katanas one blue,the other is red.

Demons: Yuri, Yurika and the last one is unknown.

Race://Error//

"Your meeting will start soon," Arosa said trying to keep her awake.

   Mari sat up and was exhausted from her last mission. She looked around seeing people smiling, laughing. But she thought how could they laugh and smile when we're here fighting for survival.

"Mari?" Arosa asked seeing if her sister was awake.

"Yes?" Mari said as she turned to her.

       "Tomoya is mad at me," Arosa Said as she looked down.

      "Why?" Mari asked curiously.

      "Ugh because..."

     The doors opened near them. Mari stared at a tall older woman. Whose hair was tied in a bun. Her suit was fixed firmly with her metals.

"Come in First Commander," The Woman said bowing her head.

    Mari stood up,glancing back at her sister. She walked away following the older woman.

        Arosa waited and waited for her sister to come out.It felt like hours.

Until...

"Captain Era!!Captain Era!!" Someone yelled running,passed Arosa. Arosa ran after him. The boy burst the doors opened. Arosa went in the room to see what he wanted. Mari saw her sister come in. Mari was angry. Mari stood up from her seat. Arosa lost her breath, trying to keep up. The boy himself was losing his breath. His body shaking in fear.

"What is it?" The Captain asked as she got up from chair as well. They studied the boy.

   He had blood all over his black and yellow uniform that was met for the young soldiers. He seemed untouched and only dirty.

"They.....they took.......... EVERYONE!!" The boy looked scared out of his mind," The Tenth Commander got captured with his squad."

"And where is this at?" Mari asked coldly, keeping her hand behind her back.

"Not far from here. In the city but our squad was trying to save these other people who got captured by vampires ." The boy tried explaining as he starting coughing up his own saliva.

"We will get them out of there," Arosa blurted out as she was determined to help the boy.

"Thank you," The boy pleaded as he went on his knees and cried.

   Arosa glanced back at Mari. Mari glared at her sister for so foolish to take the plans of a capture squad. It could have been hours ago, maybe even days. They would have been dead already.

       Out of no where, Mari smiled at Arosa. Something came to her mind. She turned her attention to the Captain.

  Mari replied to Arosa's foolish request, "My squad and I will save them, Captain. I would need helicopters to leave us there and pick us up there." 

          "Very well then it's done," The Captain sat back on her chair.

            Mari walked up to Arosa and grabbed her arm pulling her outside the room. She was keeping her frustration to from coming out inside the room. As they stepped outside to the building.

" Why did you chase after him?You know just by going in there you will get in trouble," Mari became defensive as she knew these missions were dangerous.

    Mari let go of Arosa's arm almost as if she threw it back at her.

            "Ughh why do you care so much? It was only an emergency from a boy. Calm down" Arosa spoke as she walked away to the helicopters as they began to land.

         "Commander Ann!? Why are we here?" Someone questioned for answers as they stood by a huge squad of soldiers.

            "We're here cause it's a rescue mission. We need to save Squad ten." Mari answered as she put on her white cloak and grabbed her black goggles.

"Now everyone go on the helicopters!" Mari commanded as she started to step on them. The soldiers hurried on the helicopters. Mari and Arosa went on the the first helicopter. Everyone went with them or went on different ones. The helicopters began to take off. Arosa was excited to go out with her sister, as much as she wanted to. Mari despised that her sister had to on missions. Mari stared above the broken abandon city,looking out for vampires. Mari took out something.

         "What is that?" Arosa asked having all eyes on Mari like it was something different.

          "It's a good luck charm they're very old but hey it might work,"Mari said as she put it on her wrist.

           "Wait, did Ichiya give that to you?" Arosa asked again tapping her sister.

"He did. But that doesn't matter and since your bugging me,have this one. I know how much you love purple," Mari handed Arosa a purple Charm bracelet.

"Cute..."

    Mari found the location.

"We're here!" Mari yelled as she got ready to jump off. Arosa got ready to jump as well.

             "Ann,we'll drop you guys off here. If we go to far we'll get caught,"called out the pilot.

           "Ok thanks. We will take it from here," Mari grabbed Arosa's shoulder before she jumped," Arosa don't do anything stupid." Mari jumped off.

Arosa jumped off, following close behind Mari. Mari started saying commands. Everyone headed to the three tall buildings that surrounded the vampires. The plan was simple.

        Mari went inside a building. There vampires inside. Mari quickly drew her swords out. Both were katanas that were black but one had a red line on the blade and red designs. The other one was blue,look identical to the red one.

             A vampire ran towards her.  She slash the vampire before it would go anywhere. Arosa took out her bow was black with pink markings. She took out the other vampires. A couple of other soldiers came in and took out the rest of them. Arosa and the soldiers started going up the stairs. Mari hurried along as well.

      They went to the roof since the place was destroy from the bottom there's was no way in.

  "Signal Akiyoshi and Ichiko,"Mari commanded as she waved her hand in a a certain way. The soldiers raised up little flags to show that they were getting ready to fight.

       Akiyoshi and Ichiko are generals who have there squads separated to keep them in check to know what Commander Mari commands. Akiyoshi was twenty-four and Ichiko was twenty five. Ichiko had blonde and had brown eyes. Akiyoshi had green hair tied up in a ponytail. She had green eyes.

     Mari put on her goggles. They helped her focus to the ground. She notice there were people already fighting the vampires. Another army?

"Ropes!" She commanded. Someone ran with ropes and gave it to soldiers who were headed down.

      Arosa ran towards Mari to the edge of the roof. Arosa saw there was another army fighting too and their  black uniforms were different from theirs.

    "There are people down there,but there not wearing our colors and there not our....."Arosa was confused to see another army.

      "Arosa,everyone knows what to do. If they fight us,we fight back.Now snipers get ready," Mari got a rope and tied it around her waste," Fighters get ready to jump! I will go for the noble!"

Arosa grabbed a rope and tied it around her waste. All the fighters went on the edge of the building. Mari hold her blue sword in the air. Everyone waited.  

   "Let's do this!" Mari yelled as she lowered her sword and everyone jumped.

  Mari landed, cutting the rope with one of her swords.

      Arosa got her bow and from the edges there were blades. She cut the rope. "Beginners stay on the outside of the Battle!The rest of you go for the vampires that are around the noble,any vampire who gets in your way kill it!" Mari commanded as she ran towards the noble, killing some vampires who went in her way.

            Arosa didn't hear her command. She ran after her sister. However, two vampires blocked her.They drew their swords at her and started attacking her. She blocked her hits with her bow. She drew her bow on one of them.  She shot one arrow at one of them,leaving her open. The other vampire took the opening.

     "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" Someone yelled loudly for her to hear.

         Arosa quickly turned around blocking the vampire's sword.Someone slash through the vampire. Arosa looked to see who it was. It was a boy her age. He had black raven hair and green eyes. Arosa quickly drew her bow at him. She had no idea who this person was.

     "Who are you!?" Arosa asked hoping the raven hair boy wouldn't attack her.

     "Yūichirō Hyakuya, Who are you?" Yūichirō Asked surprise to see a new face, let alone another army.

"Arosa Ann,"

Meanwhile Mari,

        Mari ran and slash through the vampires that went in her way.  She saw the noble,fighting a man with black hair and had the uniforms of the other soldiers they saw fighting as well.

  "Take my blood!" She yelled as she cut her wrists. The swords took her blood. Ashes started to form around her swords. She was finally close and was ready to attack the noble and even the man(who was fighting the noble)who stood in her way.

                Mari ran to noble. She went in the middle of the fight of the man and the noble. Blocking the nobles attack,she kicked the man(which sent him flying back). The noble smiled. "Well if it isn't little Mari. How long has it been?" He Asked attacking Mari.

    "Not long enough,"Mari blocked as and tried striking him back.

      "Awww Mari don't be like that,tasting your blood was delicious" the noble smiled and did a little chuckle.

     "SHUT UP!" She yelled as she tried used her blue sword to block and her red one to attack . The man (she kicked )came back and blocked the noble from stabbing Mari. Mari watched the man as he tried blocking and attack with one sword. Mari quickly went behind the noble. But the noble quickly turned and kicked Mari from getting close. Mari dodge it and started attacking him. The noble was so good with his skill Mari barley got a scratch on him.

     "Combined!!" She yelled as she put her two swords together from the handles. They formed together and both ends were the blades. The markings and lines it had turned purple. She held it with her right hand. She ran towards the noble. Spinning her weapon she jumped behind the noble and cut off his arm. The noble jumped in front of the man. Mari turned to notice something that killed her inside.

  'His eyes,' she thought as she stared at the man in shock.

    Mari started to think about some deep memories. The noble stabbed the man near his shoulder. Mari quickly kicked the man away from the noble. The noble lost his sword. Mari stabbed the noble, piercing the sword through its chest.

   "Oh Mari it was his eyes ,wasn't it?"the noble laughed loudly trying to get in Mari's nerves.

  Mari glanced down realizing it was. Why would she let that get to her? Why now?

   She glare back at the noble and spat,"Go to hell." She lifted her weapon killing the noble.

       Mari turned to the man. "Who are you?" She asked in a strong attitude.

   The man stood up, preparing himself to fight her. Mari pointed her weapon at him ready to attack. He put up his sword ready to block Mari's attack.

       "I'm Lieutenant Colonel Guren Ichinose of the Moon Demon Company,"He said as he pointed his sword at her," And who the hell are you?"

     "I'm First Commander Mari Ann of the Human Demon System, and you got in my way," Mari said as she put her weapon down.  

         "Says the one who kicked me...."Guren added knowing damn-well it wasn't a good start.

      "Well that was for many reasons," she interrupted him, to know she did have a reason,
"Now that the noble is killed. Have you seen any hostages?"

          "No,have you?"He Asked suspiciously.

           Mari looked down as she began to think. 'Where are they?' she thought. She lifted her left hand and did a little salute as she continued to think.

Guren was confused by her little action. "What are you doing?" He questioned her, not trusting her one bit.

     "My snipers will take out the rest of the vampires since the noble is killed," she answered confidently.

**BAM,BAM,BAM...** The sound of snipers were heard across the battlefield.

   The snipers killed every single vampire in sight.

   "Hmm" He made a noise sounding a little impress with this new army. They were organized and prepared.

   "Well anyways, the Moon Demon Company? What Army?" Mari asked raising a brow never hearing about it.

"Never heard of your Human Demon System either?" He chuckled not knowing whether it was a thing.

  Mari looked at him. She observed him as he kept his eyes on her.  A loud sound came from the sky. she heard the helicopters coming. She took off her goggles.

"Are the helicopters yours?" Guren Asked wondering if this was over.

"Of course......." Mari believed they were.

"Commander!!!!" Her soldier interrupted as they ran up to Mari,"Enemy helicopters on there way, there's more than ours!" The soldier called to her frighten.

"It was a set up," Mari stared back at Guren," You did this, didn't you?!" She spat angry pointing her weapon at him with one end.

"Commander!! Our helicopters are coming!! They will get caught with the enemy helicopters!!" Another soldier came from the over side.

"Everyone get in the buildings!" She commanded,
"Tell Generals Akiyoshi and Ichiko to get cover! This is an evacuation!!"

       The soldiers ran towards to buildings to tell the generals.

       "Are they your people? Tell them to stop!" She yelled back at Guren, hoping it was theirs.  Mari hoped this wasn't a setup.

        "No they're not" Guren sighed having a tighter grip on his sword," They are probably those bloodsuckers' helicopters." Guren put his hand where he was stabbed by the noble as he felt an urge of pain.

        Mari couldn't think fast enough. How could she? She was so confused on why there was another army. Who were these people? Not only that vampires would never give them a break. Now she could only think of Arosa, Akiyoshi and Ichiko. "Fighters! Get in the buildings!" She commanded quickly thinking what to do.

   Mari looked up at the sky. She realized it was too late. The helicopters were above them.

"Run!" Guren yelled knowing damn well they wouldn't survive if they stayed.

    Mari froze. She was thinking, her thought blocked her from moving. Guren grabbed her hand and started running towards the buildings.

     A missal shot hitting one of their helicopters. The helicopter exploded. Dropping pieces of it. Vampires started jumping off the helicopters and started attacking the people on the ground. Guren let go of Mari's hand and started killing the vampires. Mari helped Guren, watching his back.

          Mari search around for Arosa. The helicopters above were having a battle of there own.  Helicopters fell hitting the buildings causing more destruction. She needed her sister.

"Arosa!! Where are you?!" Mari yelled hoping her sister was alright.There was no answer back. Mari's heart started pounding harder and faster.

     "Duck!" Guren Yelled as he swing his sword toward her.  She quickly ducked. She moved to his open side. She slid slashing through a vampire. 

         She looked at Guren. She gazed upon  his eyes. They were the same color of the person she use to know so dearly. She stared up at the sky. There was only one helicopter fighting against three.

      "Mari!!" She heard someone yell. Mari turned around so quickly.

     "Arosa!" She yelled as she saw her sister. She ran towards her. Mari hugged her and shifted away from her afterwards.

   "Who are you people?" A boy came with his squad seemed like they were from the other army.

     Mari glanced at him up and down,"It doesn't matter who I am,just get to the building for cover. Meet Ichiko...."

   "No, I want to fight and help you," Arosa protested getting angry at Mari for thinking of her as a child.

         Mari looked at her, knowing she wouldn't listen either way.

"Fine," She said continuing the words,"As a soldier you need to have my back like I have yours," Mari said as she looked back at her sister,then she looked at the boy with the raven hair,"You people fight your own way.  I want to speak to lieutenant Guren after this." Mari walked away taking Arosa with her.

        "As a soldier we show pride today I will stand by you like a Commander," Arosa replied to Mari's words, as she ready her bow to shoot.  

      "On your left," Mari warned her sister.

Arosa shifted towards the direction, shooting an arrow at a vampire.

     "Swing right," Arosa said as she ducked. Mari quickly swing right,killing a vampire. Mari glanced back again at Guren's eyes. For a second she lost focus. Although, she couldn't keep doing that forever. Mari focus her attention back fighting with all her might. Arosa fought by her side.

      The raven boy came back as he fought his own vampires.   

   Mari study how he fought. "Who is he?"Mari asked Arosa curiously as she killed a vampire.

      "He's with them his name is Yūrichirō,"Arosa said as she looked up at the sky. 

   There was only one helicopter against one.  One helicopter shot a missal. The other one exploded.  Mari saw as it fell into pieces. The helicopter lowered.

    "Commander Ann, our pilots won this battle," a soldier came running back from the building.

"Only one, this will be a day to remember." Mari said in disappointment.

     Another soldier came from the building," The helicopter can only take a few people,who should they take?"

       "Take the injured" Mari suggested knowing the injured show go back home.

      "But no one was injured, Commander," One soldier said knowing their was no one.

        "Ok then take the young back," she said knowing they needed to train better ," I want you to tell Captain Era it was a set up and to tell her I'm gonna make peace with the new army we found."

         "Why? Wouldn't Captain Era be mad at your decision?" The other soldier asked putting opinions in the air.

         "No, she would know why I choose this decision,"Mari said defending her actions.

      "Yes Commander, But if anything goes wrong,we will send people to rescue you and your squad."

"That's fine with me,"Mari said as she looked at Arosa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 987 22
"Perhaps in another life, Ojou, we can meet. Sadly. Not this one." Demons were always seen as vile man-eaters who left their humanity for sheer power...
5K 140 14
"i don't wanna stay up all night again." Β‘momobami twins! x female reader a lonely pair of twins, kirari and ririka, develop an unusual interest in...
828 29 26
In a world full of mystic creatures hunted by the wretched human race, holds a mighty species. The Taos. The Taos consist of bird like men and women...
199K 7.4K 49
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After beeing rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...