•«Drarry One Shots»•

By whatachump

Cute/Weird/FANGIRL MADE one shots about the one and only Drarry. DracoxHarry Boyxboy You can leave if you don... More

•A beginning•DRARRY
•Bully•
The Truth
The Truth Pt.2
The Truth Pt.3 (INTENSE!)
📚Quick Authors Note📚
Cruel...
Exposed
^~^ SMART ARS
Mistletoe
Potions Class With A Twist
Drunk-Groupchat/Text #1
Mirror
One Shot #13
Text#2/Muggle Music#1
One Shot #15 - Muggle Music #2 Part #1
One Shot #16 Part #2 Muggle Music #2
Hermione Got Carried Away - OS#17
Platform 9 And- The Frick Quarters
Authors note :) - New Story
OS #19
OS #21
Authors Note/Congrats
Just imagine
One Shot #22
Merry Christmas! A/N
One Shot #23 (kind of)
GUESS WHAT
Thx for 1k
THANK YOU

OS #20 - IT'S SO FLUFFY

2.3K 94 3
By whatachump

"DRACO, IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!" Harry giggled as he pet Draco's hair.
"Harry, for frick sakes, it's...silky?" Draco replied, taking Harry's hand off his head. Draco and Harry had been dating for months and they were currently in the library. They also came out and it turns out everybody excepted them, because, honestly, everybody knew it would happen at some point...and shipped it always.
"So soft!" Harry explained, "like a kitten!" Harry put his hand back on Draco's head and was petting it.
"POTTAH- I am not soft and am not like a kitten" Draco laughed, turning around to face Harry.
"You look like a chipmunk!" Draco realized, squeezing Harry's cheeks.
Draco then let go of Harry's cheeks and Harry just stared at him, his cheeks were red because of Draco pinching them so hard.
"Are you done staring at me?" Draco asked, smirking that signature smirk we all know.
"Not at all...." Harry smiled, still staring at Draco in 'awe'.
"I love youuu Dragon!" Harry exclaimed, grabbing Draco and giving his millions of small kisses on his cheek.
"I love you too Potty!" Draco chuckled as Harry clung on to him.
"Always?"
"Always."

Very short, but cute one, I HAD TOO OKAY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.8K 28
When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and take their N.E.W.Ts, to say Harry was exci...
391K 9.7K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).
151K 4K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
19.2K 345 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...