Stay | Jensoo

By xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 33

270 11 0
By xolblink

Rose was reading some books that Jisoo told her to read, since the exams are approaching. They're quite free these days after class so Rose snatch those chances to have some education inside her head. But then, her phone vibrates as she grab it.

1 Massage from Lisa 💩

Lisa 💩 : Is Jennie there?

Rose frowned as soon as she reads the text she just received from her girlfriend.

Why do you always look for her? What about me?

Lisa 💩 : Rosie, I'm serious...

Yes she's here -_-

Lisa 💩 : good, ask her to go to the library

Why? She's...kinda going to sleep already..

Rose glanced over Jennie on the bed, reading a history book for their first exams schedule, but Jennie was already almost dozed off on the comfy bed.

Lisa 💩 : Just ask her to go to the library...it's important...

Okay...mind telling me what's this about? I'm your girlfriend afterall...

Lisweety: Jisoo and I are in the library, so I guess maybe we should meet up since they're kinda not in ask good mood with each other...

Oh...

Lisa 💩 : ?? So??

So you want me to go there?

Lisa 💩 : yeah...With Jennie...

One condition ^^

Lisa 💩 : what now...

Is typing....
Is typing....
Is typing....

Lisa 💩 : are you writing a letter or what? Come on...

I forgot what I wanna ask you just now...

Lisa 💩 : srsly Chaeyoung...

Hahah..you laph me btw...

Lisa 💩 : yes I do💙 so could you please..?

Ughh fine fine...

Lisa 💩 : Thank you baby ilysm 💙💙💕💙💙

Hopefully...

Lisa 💩 : are you sulking?

😑😑😑

Lisa 💩 : I LOVE YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG😍🙆 MUAAHHHH

love you more

*******************************

The light orange haired girl wondered everywhere to look for her girlfriend in the library, apparently there's not much people which she thinks could be easier to find her but still, no sign of Lalisa Manoban in the place.

"Are you sure your girlfriend ask us to meet her here?" Jennie ask, quite annoyed when they still haven't found Lisa. She's wearing black hoodie with skinny jeans, while looking over the place just like her friend are.

"Yes...I think they're..." Rose said and suddenly stopped walking as her face lit up when she sees two people that she recognise a lot at the here he corner of the library. "Over there..." Rose smiled as she pointed towards the two figure who's sitting.

"Why such a spot...?" Jennie mumbled under her breath as she follows.

Jennie lazily nodded and walk following Rose from the back. As they reach the spot, Rose tapped on Lisa's shoulder as Lisa turned and smiled.

"Hey...I thought you weren't coming..." Lisa pouted, Rose quickly take a sit beside Lisa.

Jennie's eyes widen at the gaze of a purple haired girl, but to her fortunate, Jisoo hasn't notice her presence as she was busy reading and writing stuffs on her note book, her ears were stuffed with earphone, music  filling her head.

Jennie slowly walked beside Rose and bended till her mouth reached Rose's ear.

"Why the hell you didn't tell me she's here..." Jennie said, Rose know Jennie would've throw a chair at her face if she told her Jisoo's here. Rose smirked at her friend's words.

"So you'll sort things out with her?" Rose said.

"Probably...there's nothing to sort...!!" Jennie shouted in whisper and thump her feet only to cause the purple haired girl to look up. Now she's probably gonna have a anxiety attack.

Jisoo take off one of her earphone as she looked over Jennie, startled and not knowing what to say.

"Jennie..." Rose stands and pull Jennie over to sit in front of her, which is beside Jisoo. Lisa laughed silently at the awkwardness.

"Imma get some books with Lisa...you two stay.." Rose said, going towards Lisa. "And don't even think to go away..." Rose warned Jennie, who's feeling a little bit uncomfortable.

Jisoo glanced over the girl beside her just to see the side of her eyes looking at her back. Jisoo quickly returned her gaze to the book on the table, hearing a slight cough from Jennie.

"Since when this is so damn awkward!!?" Jennie silently thought.

Should she go to find a book just like Rose did to let them have their time? Or should she just talk to her and sort things out? But she's too embarrassed and afraid to do so. She don't even know how did she become so shy around anyone, only the cold and fierce looking Jennie she is known for herself.

For pete's sake she has never felt her heartbeat thumping so fast like Usain Bolt was having another Olympic Games in her chest. She breathed out to gain her own self esteem.

But she can't. She wanted to say sorry but she can't. Only God knows how bad she wanted to talk to Jisoo right now and probably have the purple haired girl as her property just like she used to.

But all her sweats began to dry as Lisa and Rose approach the table.

Both of them sit with a smile but the smile turned into a complete confusing frown as they saw Jennie and Jisoo still, being like a complete stranger.

*************************

"So why haven't you talk with her..?" Lisa ask, having the annoyed tone in her voice.

"You didn't told me so.." Jisoo answered, to lazy to think about it.

"But you know...she was there...I was gone...no one was there..." Lisa said desperately, Jisoo sighs.

"Yeah I know..." Jisoo said, nodding.

"So you should've talk to her in the meantime...me and Rosie set this to make both of you back together..." Lisa said, adding the sad tone as she looked over Jisoo, on the bed and trying to have some rest.

"I didnt know that's your point...besides I guessed that cause since when you'll go to library.." Jisoo said, remembering the Lisa who absolutely have no interests in books at all.

"But unfortunately...your plan doesn't work well...sorry Ms lalisa..." Jisoo said annoyingly towards her friend without even looking at her. Lisa scoffed.

"What do you guys fought about actually...?" Lisa tried to dig some clues. Jisoo went silent after that, couldn't think if she has to tell the truth or not.

"Don't know...don't care..." Jisoo said, quickly covering her whole body with the pink blanket she's having, not wanting to hear more of Lisa's words.

"What? How could you not?? You love her! Jisoo!! Yah Kim Jisoo!" Lisa shouted again and again but Jisoo refused to answer although she heard everything.

"Did I fought with her because she's jealous..? Or because she really wanted to break up..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 10.3K 55
Emily Pavlyuk is best friends with Claire Holt from The Originals and after a rough time at her sisters wedding Claire adds Emily to a groupchat with...
8.8K 667 40
Jisoo is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Kim Ki...
8.2K 844 20
The accident happend infront of Jennie on her wedding day. Losing the love of her life exact day, and witnessing it, is worst than ever. @ Check the...
7.4K 450 17
(n.) "an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster." the world was ending just as Jennie fell in love for the first time. a...