πˆππ„π’π‚π€ππ€ππ‹π„

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘷𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛I don't care if you were fucking forced. You're all mine now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Š... More

Ιͺɴᴛʀᴏ
disclaimerβ„’
chapter ₀₁
chapter β‚€β‚‚
chapter ₀₃
chapter β‚€β‚„
chapter β‚€β‚…
chapter ₀₇
chapter β‚€β‚ˆ
chapter ₀₉
chapter ₁₀
chapter ₁₁
chapter ₁₂
chapter ₁₃
chapter ₁₄
chapter ₁₅
chapter ₁₆

chapter ₀₆

4.4K 398 189
By SEOKKBUTT

[ warning :
not proofread and
extremely long chapter
ahead! ]

Hoseok was walking down the halls, making his way towards his classes, feeling anything but sad. Yeah, he forgot what Taehyung told him, and was back to his cheery self long back.

While walking though, he was reminded how him and Yoongi were becoming close and it honestly took him off guard. Because, all these years they were together and having skin-ship for ever since they could remember, they never felt this weird. Not him at least. So why is it now that they're feeling shy around each other?

Was it love, really, or just an attraction? Or was that happening with Hoseok because he have been wanting to get in a relationship himself, not specifically with Yoongi, but anyone in general.

But the desperate and secretly lonely side of Hoseok tried to convince himself that it's anything but definitely not the second option. It has to be the first one from the both, it said.

He entered the class and saw that only few of his classmates were present at the moment, because he was a little too early. He took a seat on his respective desk and started staring at god-knows-where blankly. His mind automatically drifting off to the moments he recently shared with Yoongi. Trying to find comfort in what he called his "decision".

It would be a few minutes later that Hoseok was snapped out of his thoughts. Thanks to his friend, Namjoon.

"Hello, buddy? What's with you not responding me?" He questioned, whilst shaking him a little. Hoseok looked up at him, [ because Namjoon was still standing and Hoseok was seated on his seat ]

"Oh— nothing, really. I just had few things on my mind is all!" He answered.

Namjoon nodded as he sat on the seat beside Hoseok, "What brings you here, anyways? If I'm not wrong, your class in on the third floor, right?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yeah, it is. But I came to you because I missed you. It's been like, forever since we last had a good time with each other.." Namjoon explained, "How about we hang out today, hmm?" He asked in the hopes of finally being able to spend some quality time with his childhood friend.

Namjoon and Hoseok met in their primary school and were friends until they turned twelve. Both of them were happy little friends but Namjoon had to leave to his home town for some personal reasons so him and Hoseok had to say their last farewells. Don't get them wrong, they still are friends. But they just have a lot to catch up with.

Namjoon was back this very academic year, surprising Hoseok. Hoseok thought he would never be able to meet his first ever meaningful friend in real life, ever again and only chat with him, or maybe video call him.. but here he was, talking to him again.

"Sure, Monie, that's a great idea. I'll let my mom know that you're coming over. Or do you want us to hang out at your place?"

"Yours. Mine is still filled with boxes ready to be unpacked. Mom and dad have been busy with their office works which is why they were not able to hire us a maid." He sighs, "but that's not the matter right now," he face-palmed, "I'll meet you at the gate when the school is over, yeah?"

Hoseok nodded, "okay.."

Namjoon looked at his watch, "classes will start soon," he gasped slightly, "I better leave. Mr. Jang won't let me in if I'm late and he'll throw a tantrum." That being said, Namjoon stood up and was making his way towards the sliding door when a girl abruptly stopped him from leaving.

Confused, Namjoon looked at her and then at Hoseok, wanting to know the reason behind this. Hoseok would have loved to help him but he had the same puzzled look that Namjoon had. So Namjoon faced fhe girl again, "Yes..?" Namjoon questioned her politely.

"M—my name is Park Mina," the girl introduced herself [ a/n : y'all this is y/n ] "a—and," she was struggling to form words.

Taking it as his cue, "Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon from class II-B." he introduced himself, too.

"I already know that.." the girl muttered.

"Pardon?"

The girl closed her eyes while biting her lips in anticipation, "Ilikeyousomuchpleasebemyboyfriend." She hurriedly spoke.

"Oh, um.. can you please say it a little slower?" Namjoon looked at her sheepishly, "I couldn't quite understand what you just said."

The bell rang, indicating the teacher would be here anytime soon so without answering, the girl just moved aside and gave Namjoon his way to leave, "ne—evermind that. I'm sorry to take your time. N—ow you're probably late to your class." She apologized being guilty.

Even though it was not his fault, Namjoon felt sorry for her because she couldn't complete whatever she wanted to. So being the kind and warm-hearted boy he was, he gave her an offer.

"No, don't worry about that!" he assured her, "you could always come to my class and talk to me if you want, okay?" He smiled showing his cute dimples, which only made it worse for the girl.

She literally fainted looking at his smiley face which displayed his deep dimples. Thanks to her friends who were standing behind her just in case she'd end up fainting, which really did happen.

"Oh, my God!" Namjoon panicked, "What happened to her?" He spoke as he was worried about her being suddenly fainted.

"It's probably nothing," one of her friends spoke, successfully being able to cover up for her while giving him a fake but burdened smile, finding it hard to handle her friend.

"Y—yeah.. it keeps happening to her!" The other friend finished as both of them hurried their fainted friend to the infirmary.

Hoseok was able to clearly listen and look at the scene in front of him because he was seated in the second row, and the very second bench. He slightly chuckled at his friend's adorably cute stupidity because he wasn't able to figure out that the girl probably had a crush on him.

"O—oh," he stood there dumbfounded, watching as the girls left, before turning his head towards his friend and waving a "good bye, see you later", he rushed out of the class too.

"Hi, Hoseok." It was Yoongi this time. Hoseok looked towards Yoongi who was now seated beside him, "Hello!"

"Classes were too much, we couldn't even talk— or even greet ourselves this morning because the teacher would come right after the bell rang. And the fact that you and I sit way apart, doesn't help either." Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah, right." Hoseok timidly responded which Yoongi found extremely odd. He wanted to ask him if everything was alright but decided against it.

"Oh— right, by the way, I found this really cool café around the corner which is new! I heard they already became everyone's favourite. I was planning to go there today, would you like to tag along with me?" He questioned, hoping Hoseok would say a yes.

Hoseok was about to give in but then he remembered the promise he made to Namjoon earlier this day. "I would have loved to, Yoongi, but I actually already made plans with Namjoon earlier today. I promised him to meet him at the gates as soon as the school is over." He admitted, being some what sad because he missed a good chance of hanging out with Yoongi.

Yoongi felt sad, and he pouted. He had some other plans rather than just, 'hanging out' with Hoseok. He had to do that, it's either today, or never. He kept thinking back and forth in his mind, wanting to come up with something- anything to get Hoseok stay with him this very evening.

At least for an hour.

"Oh, but—" he stammered, coming up with an excuse, "I, I have two coupons which were valid just for today and I don't have anyone else besides you who would come with me.." he lied, pretending to be sad.

I know it's a bad thing to trick him but.. I just can't let this chance slip. He thought, I'll apologize to you later properly, Hobi. I'm sorry for lying.

Hoseok's eyes lit up on the mention of the coupons but at the same time he also felt sad for Yoongi being all alone. So he thought of postponing his friendly date with Namjoon at his house for two hours. Knowing him, he knew Namjoon wouldn't mind as long as he gets to hang out with his buddy.

"Don't be sad, Yoonie. I'll try and talk to Namjoon and postpone it for two hours. I'm sure he'll understand, and in the mean time, we could go there, okay?" He questioned, being unsure if this would cheer Yoongi up.

And it did. "Yeay," he exclaimed like a child, "okay, then, meet you after the school!" Hoseok nodded smiling widely and that being said, they carried out having the lunch and parting their ways, they proceeded to move to their respective classes thereafter.

But before he could go to his class though, Hoseok felt his phone buzzing. So he fetched his phone from his pockets to see who's calling him. Frowning, he saw that it was a private, unknown number but before he could decide whether or not to answer it, it stopped ringing.

When he sat on his bench, his phone was buzzing again and it was the exact same number from the before. When he was about to answer the call, his teacher entered the classroom. So he cut the call and put it in the silent mode before concentrating in the class.

Hoseok was now waiting for Yoongi in the parking lot. He informed Namjoon about their date being postponed because Hoseok "had some work to do." And who was Nmajoon to stop him? Oh— right, his friend. But he'd never do that because apparently, it's just against his disciplined principles.

Sigh.. what a dream guy. A dream guy you could only dream of.

Anyways, moving on! Thanks to Yoongi's impatience, he came down even before the teacher took the evening rolls. He couldn't care less about that when he's going to have something much more important thing left to do.

"Took you long enough!" Hoseok mocked, playfully of course. Yoongi simply showed his precious gummy smile, "hehe, sorry." He piped, "now, come let's go."

Said that, he grabbed Hoseok's hand and led him to his car and then drove them both to the place where they originally planned to meet up. They reached the new café and indeed it was busy! Morning and evening hours sure sell a lot of business.

But luckily for them, Yoongi already reserved a booth for the both of them so they didn't have to wait in the waiting room which was outside the main door of the café. It would've probably taken an hour for them to finish their orders.

Phew, Yoongi thought.

When they finally did reach their reserved booth. Yoongi gently pulled the chair a little backwards and motioned Hoseok to have a seat which he gladly took, but while blushing a little, his heart racing.

Taking a seat, too, Yoongi ordered a couple-special dish [ a/n : don't ask me what tgat is bc idk. ]

They were waiting. Not for the food, no. Hoseok was waiting to listen to Yoongi and Yoongi was waiting for a correct time to start speaking.

Not being able to wait longer, Hoseok cpuldn't help but question, "So, tell me, hyung, what brought us here?"

Yoongi scratched the back of his head. It's coming, he's going to confess his feelings to the one he realised he loved. The moment is here, it's here, it's right here. Taking a long breathe, "Actually, Hoseok-ah.." he started.

Hoseok nodded his head, his attention completely on Yoongi. "I—I have something to say to you.." he hesitated, "Go on, hyung. I'm listening."

Breathe in, breathe out.

Hoseok was worried as to what was Yoongi going to say? Did he call him here because he did something bad, or did he genuinely had to say something else. If he took these many steps to just share something, it must be something special and important. No ways— he might have someone he love! Yeah, that might be it or els—

Yoongi cut his thoughts by speaking, "I have been with you for so long, I know but it was just a few weeks back that I realised I fell for you. I like you, Jung Hoseok." He looked at Hoseok expressions to figure out what might be the outcome, "Don't worry about replying me now, I know it's so sudden so I can wait." He assured.

Hoseok was shocked. He didn't expect this, no, not at all, out of all times not now at least. And that's what his expressions showed.

"W—what? I mean,—"

Yoongi put his finger on Hoseok's lips indicating him not to speak, "Shh, Hoseok-ah" he said that, leaning in towards Hoseok. He knew what he was doing was wrong and he knew stealing Hoseok's first kiss without his consent would be the worst nut right now at this moment, he just couldn't seemed to control himself.

When their lips were just a few inches apart, Hoseok started to breathe hastily, lips still closed, he didn't know what to do. But before anything could happen, before Yoongi could gain his conscious mind back and before Hoseok could react to the things happening, something abruptly stopped them on their tracks.

Or better, someone.

a/n :
Hmm, I wonder who is it.

And by the way,
the way I write has probably changed
bc it's literally been months since I last
updated this. I tried to compensate by
writing the lengthiest chapter I ever
wrote, so hope it was worth the
wait?

03072019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 11K 95
[COMPLETED] ➡ i want you to fucking hit me with that drama β–«wattpad au -taehyung/ hoseok Β© G0LDSE0K
27.2K 1.4K 15
❀ πŸŒ™[completed ]β˜€ ❀ ..{When two boys with different world endup living together what will happen } ~β™ͺ ? ? ? M...
176K 10.3K 31
You're twenty, you should be having fun, going out with your friends, going on dates. "I promise that you'll get well." "Anything. I will do anythi...
6.3K 175 16
Even wonder how does Devil's πƒπˆπ‚πŠ taste?πŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ† Taekook Smut/Sex (a lot) β˜† THIS BOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE'S PERSONAL LIFE OR FEELINGS. EV...