The Secret Life of Pets Bloop...

Od Tiberius_the_Hawk

While filming, the pets had made a few... mistakes. Více

Note to Readers
You Need a Tissue Man?
Oh Dear...
Help!
Press the Button
Are You Alright?!
Don't Even Try It
Now is Not a Good Time...
The Blooper That Became Part of the Movie
Duke, What Did You Do?
Seriously?!
Stuck
I'll Land on my Feet
Stupid Glass
It Was Cheese!
How Are You?
Where's Chloe
Peanut Butter
Falling...
The Glass Strikes Back
Slippery Counter...
Where's the Pigeon?
Not Again...
Who Shut the Window?
The Blooper That Was an Accident
FIRE!
The Truth Behind the Myth
Other Bloopers That Became Part of the Film
The Final Straw...

Motivation

191 3 0
Od Tiberius_the_Hawk

"We're not just giving up!" Gidget declared loudly, holding her head high. "We're domesticated- dang it," she continued, realizing she said the wrong word.

Take 2

"We're dedicated, we're loyal- where's Chloe?" Gidget asked, noticing the fat tabby was missing. Just then, Chloe returned with a lollipop in her mouth. "Seriously?!" Buddy groaned, shaking his head in disappointment.

Take 3

"We're dedicated- TIBERIUS, PUT THE HAMSTER DOWN!" Gidget shouted at the top of her lungs. Startled, the old hawk dropped the tiny rodent on the ground. "But I'm starving!" Tiberius complained, adding, "Chloe got a lollipop, so why can't I have a hamster?!" Mel and Buddy shared a look of worry and dread while Pops remarked, "I think that was Myron's cousin."

Take 4

"We're dedicated, we're loyal, we're easily the greatest pets ever. We're dogs!" Gidget cried. "Basset hound!" Pops corrected the Pomeranian. "Pug," Mel added while Buddy called out, "Dachshund." Snowball reached out a paw, beckoning for a pillow. "You guys realize that you're dogs, right?" Ozone pointed out from offstage, handing the rabbit his personal pillow.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
657K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
12.1K 277 25
jim lake x reader she/her pronouns I do not own any of the characters except y/n and her parent other then that everything belongs to dreamworks! als...