Sugarcane Chronicles Volume I...

By JulyBecameDecember

Ryan is cursed and Brendon is adorable. Others are featured and weirds things happen. (inspired by the anime... More

Lost Found and so Confused
A Strange Encounter With Mr. Kitty
Back to School With a Crooked Tie
A Lunch Date With Ryan Spencer and Patrick
Stranger Danger!!
A Tour of the Ross-Smith-Stump House
The Big Secret
Spaghetti For Dinner
The New Sub's Kinda Hot
Pardon Me, But There is a Butt in My Face and I Believe it is Yours
A Little Less Touchy, A Little More Keys
Brendon Barsoap
The Dreaded Stethoscope
How 'Bout Some Air? It's Free!
Lunch With Dallon
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Has Nothing To Do With Music
Daniel
Friends For Now
For Narnia!
Cinnamon Soup
Soup Delivery
Just A Peek
Chick Flicks & Ice Cream
The Zombie Shelter
History or Chemistry?
It's Nice To Meet You Sally
Pumpkin Something
Everybody Needs a Little JT in Their Life
Giant Glob of Toothpaste
Improv Scene
It Was Shakespeare
School Fight
Ride Like The Wind!
Daniel Is a Friend
Weeks By Weekes
Pre-Wee Kiss
Mini Frank
The Library Incident
'Fun Facts' With Dallon
Lunch With Mikey Feat. Jake and Alan
Him
The Way House
Bagles Are Just Acoustic Donuts
Team Freebird
My Eyes Are Up Here, Tyler
Brandon and Rylie
Let's Make Purple
Onefive
Green Day Sucks Balls By The Way
Happy
The Return of Jake and Alan
Patrick, I Hope That's You
Nightmare
Hypnosis
Birthday Extravaglandazandapanda
Winter's Coming
The Battle of Spherical Snowfall
The Blue-Haired Fiend
Kid
Nature's Juice Box
Merry Christmas Bitches, Kiss My Ass
Slurp, Boom, Gone
Uke-gene
Lovebucket, Cuddlebunch, Brenny-Bear, Ry-Cakes
When Valentine's Day Sneaks Up On You
Happy Valentine's Day, Bitches
The Sad Punk And The Lonely Virgin
Catastrophically, Inevitably, Completely
Kelly
Plan B(rendon)
Winkwinknudgenudge
The Tiny Man with the Tiny Chainsaw
Do You Have Any Cheerios?
Ryan's Smoking (Hot)
PB&J and Truth or Dare
The Plane(s)
To Love and Live Happily
Better Than Heaven
Drunken Tattooed Hearts
The Hangover Crew
The Fifth Ninja Turtle
Battle in the Key of F#major
He's Back
Cute Boys Dig Scars
Guess Who's Family
Han-gor-trac-eautif-ect
go read it
Q & A! [closed]
The As To Your Qs

IfyanowutImean

5.7K 139 230
By JulyBecameDecember

Having Ryan sleeping in my room was kind of fun. It was like he and I were super spies, sneaking him in through windows and hiding his stuff under my bed. Mom found out quickly, though, but didn't seem to mind too much (she's so chill it's scary sometimes). With the way she found out, it was actually an exceptional reaction.

I was getting on to Ryan about bathing on the walk home.

"I get enough of this at home," he said. "I don't need it from you, too."

I sighed. "Just do it for my sake," I said. "I mean, you do it as a cat, right?"

He nodded.

"And it's like, licking yourself, right?" I asked

He nodded again.

"Well, that's the same mouth that you're kissing me with."

He thought about it and made a face of disgust. "Yeah," he said. "You're right. That's disgusting. I'm sorry. I'll take a bath for you."

"Ok good," I said. We continued walking and neared my house. "You're not actually going to do that, are you?"

"Nope," he said.

I sighed and noticed something amiss in the driveway. There weren't any cars in it.

I cheered and grabbed Ryan's hand and started running. I didn't stop until we got to the door when I had to unlock it and then continued up the stairs.

"Brendon, what are you doing?" he asked as I dragged him into the bathroom.

"I'm going to give you another bath," I said. I let go of his hand to search through things under the sink.

"Brendon, I am not letting you-"

I interrupted him by pantsing him.

He stuttered out something before transforming.

I picked him up and put him in the bathtub before turning the faucet on. He hissed at the water and tried to climb out. I held him down as I finally found what I was looking for from under the sink.

I held it up for Ryan to see. "These are my mom's bath salts," I said. "In case you haven't noticed yet, this bathtub has jacuzzi jets."

He glanced around the tub as if he hadn't noticed before.

"Now," I said, pouring the bath salts into the tub, "I am going to light some candles and play some music and you are going to like this bath whether you like it or not!"

He mewed at me sadly as I turned the water off. I got the candles out and lit them before getting out the boom box and playing whatever was in it. Smooth jazz blared out and I turned on the jacuzzi jets.

Ryan yelled something but I couldn't hear him over the jazz. I turned it down and said, "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the Kenny G."

He laughed and said, "I was going to ask you to turn it down."

I laughed. "When did you transform back?"

"I don't remember," he said. He leaned back and closed his eyes. "But this is sooo niiiiicce."

"I know, right?" I said. "Do you want me to leave?"

"No, no, you can stay," he said. "Make sure I don't fall asleep."

I laughed again. "Ok." I got an idea.

I kicked off my shoes and untied my tie before unbuttoning my shirt.

"Brendon, what are you doing?" Ryan asked me with wide eyes.

"I'm going to make sure you stay awake," I said, pulling my shirt off. I unbuckled my belt as he blushed.

"Bren-Brendon, I-" He blushed and transformed.

I wasn't sure if that made it easier or harder. I pulled off my socks and pants before clearing the bubbles so I could make sure I didn't sit on Ryan. I climbed in as my phone made a noise that meant I had a text.

It was Mom telling me that some big thing happened at her work and she was going to be a little late home. I told her it was actually perfect because I was taking a jacuzzi bath (which wasn't completely lying, just not telling the whole truth).

I put the phone down and wondered whether that thing brushing up against my leg was a jet or cat Ryan. I searched around in the water for him, but it turned out he was closer to the other end of the tub. I picked him up and held him in the closest way I could to a hug. He hugged me back (in some sort of way that could almost be classified as hugging) and relaxed into it.

I pulled him away and put him back at the other end because he had started squirming. He transformed back and blushed at me again.

"Please don't transform again," I told him. "It's way too confusing."

He nodded. "I agree," he said. "But I've lived with it for my entire life, so..."

"Yeah, uh... do you mind if I ask a few questions?" I asked.

"No, go ahead."

"Ok, how many times can you transform in a day?"

He shrugged. "As many times as it happens."

"What does it feel like?"

"Normal. Just slightly warmer because of the fur and shorter."

"Do you like being a cat?"

He shrugged. "I guess. The only real perk is being quick."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He blushed. "Not like that." He composed himself and said, "Nice piercing," referring to my nipple piercing (I put it in some times just to feel more punk rock that day).

I thanked him and complimented his bellybutton piercing.

He blushed and thanked me before shifting his mood closer to serious.

"So..." He reached over and placed his hand on my knee. "Can I see your sexy heart grenade tattoo?" he asked, slowly moving his hand up my leg to the edge of my boxer-briefs.

It was finally my turn to blush. "Isn't it kind of illegal?"

"Not until we get to the fun stuff," he said. "And besides, it was a question. You can say no. I won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do."

I felt slightly better hearing him say that. I did have the upper hand, though. It was my house, my bathtub, and he was the one naked (not for long, though).

I decided to go the fun way and took off the boxer-briefs (I wrung them out (and then threw them across the room just for good measure)).

"Ok," I said, trying to keep my heart from exploding from beating so hard. "You can sneaky peeky, but we need to take this slow."

"Of course," he said. He scooted closer slowly, not taking his eyes off me.

"Well you can go faster than that," I said, scooting closer until we were so close, we had to overlap our knees (we were sitting criss-cross-applesauce).

It was almost awkward, but I leaned over for a kiss. It was nice at first, but then it got really awkward when we couldn't figure out a position that was comfortable but not too rubby at the same time.

"Just show me the goddamn tattoo," he chuckled, moving back to his spot in the bathtub. I laughed and reached over to get a washcloth so I could cover myself and show him the tattoo. I stood up, covering myself with the wash cloth and showing him the tattoo. He smiled and reached over to my leg. He started tracing it and I don't know if it felt nice or if it was awkward. I decided to let it feel nice. In fact, it felt so nice, I almost didn't notice when Ryan's hand started moving further away from the tattoo and closer to the washcloth (more like under the washcloth, ifyanowutImean).

"Heyheyheyayay," I said, pushing his hand away. "Joo can looky but choo can no touchy."

He laughed and furrowed his eyebrows at me. "So I can looky?"

I blushed. "No. I-I, uh, I mean you can if you w-want, uh..."

He laughed. "Just sit down."

So I did and felt even more nervous. I fiddled with the washcloth and thanked everything in sight for the abundance of bubbles.

"Hey," he said.

I looked up at him.

"Thanks for this awesome bath," he said. "And for keeping me awake."

I smiled at him, still nervous. "No problem."

"Hey, come on," he said, pushing some water towards me.

"What?" I asked, pushing some back to him.

"You just got so bummed all of a sudden," he said, his push getting closer to splashing.

"Nah, I'm just kinda nervous," I said, giving a weak splash, mostly just pushing bubbles towards him.

"Awh." He scooted closer and splashed me again.

I leaned over and pulled the shower curtain closed because I had a feeling we were about to start a splash fight and Mom would kill me if I got the floor wet.

But Ryan took the opportunity of my neck happening to be closer to his face than it was before from me stretching to close the curtain. He kissed my neck and I made a noise that was a cross between a gasp, a sigh and an 'ooh'. Then I blushed and sat back down.

"You're so cute," he said, placing his hands on my waist.

My blush remained, but I forced myself to keep eye contact.

Since when did our roles reverse? I'm usually the suggestive one. I decided to regain my status.

I moved closer (and changed my position because criss-cross-applesuace just wasn't working anymore) and kissed his neck in the same spot he had kissed mine.

"You're so everything," I whispered.

He kind of shivered because I guess my breath tickled(?) before giving me a kiss.

"You are, too."

"I kinda wish we had champagne." I kissed him again. "That would be cool."

"Yeah, but, isn't it kind of illegal?" He imitated me horribly.

I sighed. "You know what I meant."

He smiled. "Yeah."

He went to give me a quick peck on the lips, but I held onto it. I slowly pulled us closer because I wasn't sure how far he wanted to go. He responded well, kissing me harder, more like he meant it.

"Wait," he said pulling away.

I pulled myself from the moment and pretended that I wasn't panting. I looked at him expectantly.

"What does your tattoo say?" Ryan asked. "The one on the inside of your lip?"

"Oh, uh," I pulled my lip down to show him. "'U SUK'. Why?"

He smirked at me and pulled me closer by his hand on my neck. He started sucking on my bottom lip and hot damn it was sexy.

It surprised me, as I didn't know how to react, so I exhaled (in a half-moaning way) and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

When he pulled away, I asked him if he sucked anything else.

He smirked and said, "Only by request."

I just about died then.

I didn't want to play around anymore, so I leaned us back towards his side of the tub, kissing him as we went.

I figured out why I was backing off earlier. Once I started, I couldn't stop. It was all or nothing with me.

I hadn't seen anything because 1) my eyes were closed and 2) the bubbles were covering everything but I could feel everything. And damn.

If we were going all the way,

this would be fun.

(IfyanowutImean).

But thank God Mom knocked (I meant Dammit!).

It scared both of us (but I was the one who choked on bubbles) and we scrambled to look like we weren't just about to doodly-do each other.

"Hey, Brenny-Bear," Mom said from the other side of the door. "I'm home. Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "Uh, what was that thing that happened at work? Is everybody ok?" I was asking her stuff so she wouldn't get suspicious.

"Yeah everybody's ok," she said. "I'll tell you and Dad about it at dinner. And Ryan, if he's coming. I can't find him anywhere." She sounded playful and it scared me.

"He's over at his house because he needs more pajamas," I said, proud of my cover-up but worried she would see through it.

"Ok. Well, I'm going to go start dinner. Get out soon and come help me, you two probably look like raisins." I could hear her smirk because she knew she was right and strut away.

I looked at Ryan as he transformed.

I sighed and picked him up.

"Well, she was going to find out one way or another," I said. "I mean, we both would've smelled like lavender and a tropical breeze."

I leaned back until the water was up to my shoulders. I kept him on my chest as I held my breath and nose and dipped my head into the water.

He started pressing his paws into my chest, as if he was massaging it, and mewed.

I took some of the remaining bubbles and placed a handful on his head. I stroked his back and he relaxed and lay down on my chest. He purred and I smiled at him.

And then he transformed.

We looked at each other and I kind of smirked. He moved up closer to me so he could kiss me better and it rubbed in places that felt good in a weird way (I felt so inexperienced).

He kissed me and I kissed back and I shifted and it made things even better and I didn't want to stop but we had to.

He got up and out first because I didn't trust him not to look (but I sneaked a peek of da booty in the reflection of the the tiles (teehee)). When he finished dressing, he left and I got dressed (just leaving the wet boxer-briefs in the hamper and going commando (but I went and changed that right after when I went back to my room)).

We went downstairs holding hands because Mom was cool and wasn't going to yell at us or anything. We helped with dinner and then when Dad came home, had dinner and then Ryan and I went upstairs to do homework. We were going to do the regular routine of me walking him downstairs and then sneaking him up through my window, but we now had Mom on our side, so I walked him down and Mom distracted Dad so we could get him back up.

I wanted some new everythings that day, so I invited Ryan to sleep in my bed with me and he did.

That night, I dreamt about finishing what we started in the bathtub and woke up feeling rather blushy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was late in the day, but we got it up today!

picture to the right is Brendon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 116 48
brendon urie x ryan ross • lowercase intended • started: 7.6.18 completed: 5.23.19 • warnings: smut! lots of it! • 2nd in #cheesewhiz ~ 9.20.18 39th...
121K 5.3K 44
ryro: i think i like you beebo: you shouldn't
4K 212 22
A Ryden AU fan fiction, set in the 90's. Featuring past and current line up of P!ATD, plus members of other bands. Ryan/Brendon 1st POV. Trigger war...
17.7K 798 103
Just outside of Phoenix, Arizona, Brendon Urie's mild-mannered alter ego is simply himself. A 25-year-old hairdresser who thinks he's seen it all and...