naughty boy ※ portfolio

By otophile

graphics dump pt. 1 More

tree frog 。
― #𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦.
― 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴.
― #𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘴.
― 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 (2).
― 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴.
― 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 (2).
― 𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴.
ribbit series 。
― 𝘢𝘵𝘸𝘯𝘰𝘭.
― 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰.
― 𝘸𝘺𝘸.
collaborations 。
― 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘹𝘳𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦.
― 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴.
― 𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘩-𝘺𝘪𝘯.

― 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴.

945 100 54
By otophile

🐸

ᵖˡˢ ᵘˢᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ ˢᵃⁿˢ ᵖʳᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵐᵃˡˡᵉˢᵗ
ᶠᵒⁿᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜ
ᵛⁱᵉʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉˢ <⑶

― 罗比。
the graphics in this chapter are all made in the month of july, 2020.

o1。 𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄
― portrayer: Yang Hongseok.

(you know that feeling that you want to republish your portfolio and you've been away for almost a year but you need to revamp it so you need a new book cover and theme? and like that time i'm obsessed with that specific song but i got no inspirations on what to actually edit so i kinda slap texts on it then done? NICE i can publish my portfolio now.)

o2。𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐇 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘
― portrayers: PENTAGON.

(made this for a promotion account for pentagon on twitter. i was part of their team but i left because of personal reasons. still sad that yanan can't join on their current promotions and it's been a year :<. i mean he's not there with pentagon for their first world tour, first full album and road to kingdom competition and missed a lot of programs? i'm getting depressed srsly but i'm so proud that he's kinda back (with abs wtf) and will be part of a chinese drama.)

o3。𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
― portrayers: PENTAGON.

(the graphics here in my portfolio are straight up pentagon related lmao. maybe it's because i edited most of these while i'm still active on twitter. this basquiat one actually gained thousand likes and i still can't believe it. srsly though, i skipped my sleeping hours so that i can make this. but decided to delete it on twitter permanently because i forgot to put watermarks, and i never thought that it will blow up? i kinda get that feeling now of what editors and artists feel when their works are being reposted without credits :<)

o4。𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
― portrayer: Yang Hongseok.

(i made a poster for ma boi honk because his vocals is so underappreciated. i hope people start to appreciate more of his voice not only his abs (why do i feel that this is the second time i mentioned abs in one chapter). this might be a series because he releases new cover every season so yeah.)

o5。𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
― portrayers: Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink (left) & Wen Junhui of Seventeen (right).

(how you like that by bp is playing repeatedly on the background when i made this so the movie poster of katana was inspired of hylt lisa era. the titans one with junnie, idrk what i did but it turned kinda good i guess? it's also for the third week activity of artisty flair and i placed as the weekly top designer with the highest votes! ♡)

o6。𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 🐸
― portrayers: Jung Wooseok & Yan An.

(i remember that time when neon is the "thing" haha. but it's never my thing so sad. sooo i tried to make a neon-ish graphic? and *ehem* i love my pink bois.)

o7。𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄
― portrayers: Kim Hyojong & Kim Hyuna.

(while editing this, i never thought that hui is cropped from the picture haha. i know triple h will never comeback but i miss them so damn much, my heart still hurts.)

o8。𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
― made for: scarrysento .

(i think i like this one? it's really simple and i'm not really good with book covers but i think it's good for another start ♡

🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
4.2M 167K 77
He ordered two men he could trust to fetch the woman he had chosen to marry. But due to a mistake, a different woman than he expected came.... "S-sor...
63M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
45.7K 1.3K 30
Date Started: September 21 , 2023 I didn't lose you,you lost me and you will search for me in everyone you're with and i won't be found Kadi. And no...