Operation: GALACSIA

By Gamewizard

The very first story of my popular Gameverse multi-crossover saga, Operation: GALACSIA, and the first of the... More

A New Order
New Friends, New Enemies
Zim Pays a Visit
The Menace of King Croacus
Jirachi, the First Operative
Wish Upon a Star
Meet Dib!
The Rocky Relationship of Tak and Zim
Dimentia Talks of Love
The Irken Battleblitz
Luvbi's Negligence
The Tale of the Nightmare King
Nigel Shrinks
The Nerd King's Wrath
The Purple Dragon
Ripto's Rage
Unexpected Vacation
Rachel vs. Zim
Rachel Visits
Reunion
Welcome to Nightmare Land
The Nightmare King's Memoirs
Confession
The Invasion
Kidnapping
Dethrone
Zathura
Galaxia's Light
Welcome Home

Enter: Star Wolf

16 0 1
By Gamewizard

I forgot to mention, a lot of people get this wrong, but "wherefore" means "why", not where. I know it sounds weird, but that's what it is. Anyway, let's get on with the show, we're entering the next dungeon. Let's go.

Chapter 12: Enter: Star Wolf

The gang continued to trek through the icy fields. Nigel and Luvbi had caught up with Ava and Dib (who still questioned why they didn't park NEAR the Ice Palace), and continued to follow Luvbi. As the four were moving through a terrible blizzard, Luvbi stopped and said, "But soft! Therein is something that waits for us."

On that cue, a group of six White Wolfos popped up out of the snow and surrounded the heroes. The team readied for battle as the wolves slowly circled them. As the wolves were about to jump at them, a roar was heard in the distance, and the wolves evacuated. "What do you think that was?" Nigel asked. The team then heard the sound of large stomping.

They looked to see the shadow of a large monster coming their way out of the darkness of the blizzard. Once it was close enough, it was revealed to be a yeti with white fur, blue skin in the spots where the skin was bare, big black eyes, and sharp teeth. The team backed away in slight fear of the monster. "WHITE WOLFOS. THEY VICIOUS CREATURES. YOU LUCKY I SHOW UP, UH." The yeti spoke in a loud voice.

"Uhhh, thanks?" Nigel replied, confused.

"NO MENTION IT! IT NOT EVERY DAY WE HAVE STRANGE VISITORS ON PLANET, UH. WHY STRANGE PEOPLE COME TO FROZEN PLANET? IT NOT GREAT PLACE FOR VACATION IF NOT YETI LIKE ME, UH."

"You're a real yeti?!" Dib asked.

"MM-HM. ME YETO. I AM YETI, UH. WHO ARE YOU?"

"We're, uh, looking for a Star Piece?" Nigel answered, still unsure about this creature.

"STAR PIECE? OH! YOU MEAN BIG, SHINY STAR THAT ICE KING FIND OTHER DAY, UH?"

"Yea, that is the one. Doth thou know quickest route to yonder palace?" Luvbi asked.

"UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH! SURE! IT JUST DOWN THIS HILL, UH!" he replied as he pointed down a steep hill.

"Great. More walking." Nigel replied.

"NO WALK. WE SLED THERE, UH. IT MORE FUN."

"But we don't have sleds!"

"THEN USE ICE LEAVES! DO LIKE ME, UH! COME ON!" With that, Yeto punched a nearby tree with large, frozen leaves, and the leaves fell out. Yeto hopped on one and used it as a sled down the hill.

"Soundeth like a plan." Luvbi said as she landed on a sled and forced it down the hill with her wind. "Catchest me if thou canst!"

Nigel and Ava then ran to two more sleds and began sliding down. Dib, however, just activated his mechanical skis from before and used them. Soon, the whole team was sliding down the hill. (Play the "Snowboard Race" theme from Rayman 3!)

"Methinks I will reacheth the bottom first!" Luvbi shouted before blowing herself farther.

Nigel, Ava, and Dib tried their best to keep up with each other, trying to reach the bottom first, while avoiding trees, rocks, and ice soldiers who were trying to stop them. The path down the mountain made a tight turn to the right, so the group made a careful turn on their boards. The four came to a small gap in the ground and had to jump it, with Nigel using a ramp to shoot across, the Brit making several turns in the air before landing on the snow. The track became more wide open ahead as Ice Keese and large ice statues, called Freezards, guarded the area. A Freezard blew an ice breath at Ava as she came by, but she swiftly slid by the ice monster, who missed by a few inches. Dib was coming to one of the Freezards, and he tried to ski to the left, but he could barely turn his skis sideways before the tips of them hit the Freezard, and he ended up skiing backwards.

Up ahead on the track was a field of icicle stalagmites, which Luvbi avoided by going up the ramp along the left wall and using air gusts to blow herself upward. Ava was able to get ahead of Nigel as she tossed her swords to cut away the grounded icicles, leaving a path for both of them to follow. They were about to sled to another gap in the ground, but they went up a slanted boulder and started to sled across an icy bridge. They shot off the ramp on the other side and saw Luvbi up ahead as they were sledding down another series of snaky turns along the track.

At the end of that little canyon area, they found their selves miles above the ground below, having to leap with their sleds over a series of towering stone pillars. As they leapt across, Nigel was about to fall into the chasm before reaching one of the platforms, but Ava slid by and grabbed him and his board, so when they jumped to the next platform, both of them were still going down. They made it out from over the chasm and onto safe, regular sledding ground. Meanwhile, by this time, Dib was just getting front-ways again, his skis stopping for a few seconds when they flipped sideways, and he was in dead last.

"Oh man, if only I had rockets in my skis. Wait! I totally have rockets in my skis!" With that, rockets sprouted from the sides of the skis, allowing Dib to zoom past the others with ease. "Now to just sit back, relax, and watch my progress!" Dib said as a metallic dome came up and locked him inside.

The inside of the dome appeared to be a log cabin with a fireplace and a window. Outside the window was the scenery of the mountain zipping by, due to the rocket skis. Dib was kicking back in a soft, comfy chair, until a butler walked up and asked, "Would you like some more tea, sir?"

"Cool! Thanks, Crone!" Dib replied as Crone handed him some tea.

"Would you like to check on the race, sir?"

"That'd be nice." With that, Crone pushed a remote, opening a window in front of Dib. Dib screamed as he saw an incoming tree, and in an instant, the skis crashed and shattered, leaving a bruised Dib. Dib watched in dismay as his friends all sped past him. Hearing some music, he turned to see the mariachi band sliding down on a sled of their own.

"You know what they say, amigo: a cheater never winds. But on the bright side, we have these nice, warm scarves!" the band leader said as they sped right past him.

"Hey, wait!" Dib exclaimed as he ran after them.

The rest of the team was still sliding down the hill, neck in neck as they saw the Ice Palace in sight. They saw that they were coming to a large ramp that seemed to shoot straight for the Ice Palace. The three shot toward the ramp at great speed and shot off of it. The three felt as though they were flying as they moved through the air.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Nigel screamed.

"Mayhap if thou gets the chance, thou canst bring yon Rachel hither!"

Nigel blushed a little. "Hehe. Yeah, maybe."

"We're almost there!" Ava exclaimed as they were about to crash before the Ice Palace.

After a few more seconds of flying, the team came to a crash before the front gates of the palace. (End song.)

Nigel, Ava, and Luvbi shook the snow off their heads and stared up at the imposing frosty palace. "Have to admit, Ice King picks a nice choice of scenery."

"Brr-r-r-r-r." Ava rapidly shook her head to knock snow off and said, "Let's just hurry up and grab this Star."

Yeto watched as the group entered the palace and exclaimed, "OOO! YETO NEED MUCH PRACTICE IF EVER TO BEAT THOSE GUYS IN A RACE! UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH!"

At the same time, the Star Wolf Team was flying over the palace. "They went into the Ice Palace!" Wolf pointed out.

"Should we go after them?" Leon asked.

"No. The king in there is a real nut job. He is weak, so there's no reason to waste our strength on him. We'll let the heroes wear their selves defeating him, then we'll take the Star and take them OUT."

"And perhaps that white alien with the ears will want to go on a date with me. Growl." Panther growled.

"Date someone your own age Panther. Now, let's go." With that, they took back to the sky. (Play the "Crystal Palace Crawl" theme from Paper Mario.)

Dungeon 3: Ice Palace

Mission: Find the Ice King and take the Star Piece from him.

The three started off in the foyer of the Ice Palace. The place was dark, though still enough light to see, and nearly all of the furniture, like the couch and chandelier, was frozen in ice. The floor was also icy and slippery, so the operatives couldn't move across quickly (although Luvbi could simply float). The trio walked to the double-door ahead of them, only to find it was sealed with a chained lock. The three then decided to go up the staircase that was on the left side of the room. The stairs were broken up top, but Nigel was able to latch his G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. to an icicle and get him and Ava up there (Luvbi just flew up). As they landed on the floor, their weight caused the icicle to drop, but they rolled out of the way before they could get pierced. They walked into a door that was up there to a small, narrow room with an icy floor, and a chest on the other side.

"This ice looks pretty unstable." Ava noticed. "It's frozen water. One slip up and we'll be popsicles."

"Pray, this chore beeth a snap for me." Luvbi said as she tried to fly across. However, as she glided over the icy surface, she felt her wings suddenly become weak. "W-What is-" Her wings stopped working, and she fell onto the ice.

"Luvbi, what's wrong?" Nigel asked.

The legless angel held herself up with her tiny arms and noticed a few papers with Japanese symbols on the walls, which also had pictures of tornadoes with an "X" through them. "They art chi-block traps. Some areas restrict the use of elemental abilities, and these symbols art pasted all over to prevent certain uses."

"Then I guess we're doing this the hard way." Nigel figured as he carefully took his first step on the thin ice. Luvbi crawled back to Ava as Nigel squatted down and carefully moved across the frozen water. The ice cracked a little beneath him, but it maintained his weight throughout the rest of the way. He was able to make it to the other side and open the chest, finding the key inside. With that done, he simply launched his G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. onto the icicle that was above the starting point of the room and fly over the ice like that. He then had to quickly move away when the icicle fell.

They went back into the foyer and dropped down to the first floor, proceeding to open the locked door with the key. They entered the next room, which seemed wide open and took up two floors, with a narrow pathway on the second floor. Some Chilfos dropped from icicles on the ceiling and did their usual with chucking spears at the operatives. Luvbi conjured up a whirlwind to suck in the spears and spin them around before hurling them back at the Chilfos, blowing their arms off. This allowed Nigel to easily take out the disarmed Chilfos using grenades. When they finished, they noticed a strange, wooden propeller-like device. Luvbi conjured a whirlwind and made it blow over the propeller, spinning it around and causing a platform on the side of the room to rise up to the upper pathway.

"Seems pretty basic." Ava observed. "But best to wait 'til we're ON the platform." At this, Luvbi sucked the whirlwind back and stopped spinning the device, making the platform come down. Nigel and Ava then stood on the platform, so when Luvbi blew the propeller again, the platform lifted them onto the upper pathway. The path led around the room and finally out of a door. The trio entered and found their selves standing outside. A blizzard was coming down hard on the icy courtyard, making the barely-suitably-clothed Ava and Luvbi rub their arms for warmth. The three walked down a small staircase into the courtyard, where Chilfos servants cut frosty ice bushes into beautiful cold, rectangular hedges. In the center of the courtyard was the ice-sculpted statue of some teenage boy, with shorts, bare feet, a sweater, and a staff raised in his right hand.

"Attention, everyone. This is your lovable king speaking." A nasally voice echoed across the yard. "First of all, do NOT use the bathroom in the eastern wing. I really had to go, and it froze upon contact. Secondly, while watching my new Mega-Ice Screen TV, I was having a cup of hot cocoa and accidentally melted it. Why I was drinking hot cocoa in the first place, I wasn't really sure. I probably left it out too long and it got warm. But I can honestly assure you I will freeze enough fake money for me to pay for a new one. Or I can just... freeze up a new one myself, I dunno."

The three noticed another propeller device between the statue's feet. But when Luvbi blew a whirlwind at the propeller, it didn't move at all. "Nay good. Frozen like yonder white one's tootsies, yea?"

"If only..." Ava mumbled.

"There has to be a way to warm up somewhere." Nigel figured. "Let's keep looking." The three walked across the courtyard into another door, which led to a room with frozen water that led around many walls. There were also chi-block traps around the room, so Luvbi was restrained to crawling on the ice as they carefully moved across. Before they were able to get close, a massive shark, blue as ice, shot above the frozen liquid, snapping its jaws as the ice scattered into many shards that now floated among the water.

The kids held expressions of fright, but were relieved when the shark sunk below the water and swam away. "Well, THAT was unexpected." Ava stated.

"Now our fair journey be even more difficult, yea?" Luvbi said.

"At least these things are strong enough to hold us. Just jump across, but be careful." Nigel ordered. Ava had to hold Luvbi however as they carefully jumped over the icy footholds, waiting several seconds for each jump as the platforms wobbled at their weight. As they made their way around the wall on their right, Ava was about to fall into the icy liquid with Luvbi, but Nigel grabbed her arm and kept both of them on the platform. Finally, they were able to reach the door at the end of the frosty river.

They entered a wide-open circular room, in which most of the center was a pool of frozen water. The three decided to go into the center of the pool (Luvbi was able to float again), and when they did, that same shark from before started rampaging through the water, tearing up the ice and leaving it as small, wobbly platforms again. The three remained on a single platform in the center as the Frostshark came above the water, faced them, and tried to charge into them. The operatives jumped over to separate platforms and avoided the shark as it rammed into the other side of the pool, stunning itself as its mouth was left wide open. Nigel pulled out his V.I.S.S.I.L.E. and fired a missile into the mouth, doing damage on its insides.

The shark shook back to consciousness as it glared at the Brit and began swinging its head around, angrily splashing across the water as it approached the Brit in attempt to snatch his platform away, but Nigel jumped the footholds and got away from the shark. It then tried to ram the human again, but it missed still and crashed into the ledge. With its mouth hung open, Nigel fired a missile and damaged him inside the mouth. When the shark shook back to life, it sucked in some breath and unleashed a breath of fire, much to their surprise. Nigel hurriedly jumped the platforms as the shark began to melt them all.

"Pardon me, but how shouldeth I hath known thou couldst breathe fire when thine name is 'Frostshark'?" Luvbi asked.

When the shark stopped breathing fire, Nigel barely landed on the ledge of an icy foothold, but still got on safely. He turned around and gasped at the sight of the shark coming at him, immediately jumping out of the way as it crashed into the wall. Nigel fired the final missile into its mouth and destroyed the shark completely. As it was vanquished, they watched as a red Wisp, shaped like a flame, emerged from the smoke and shot into Nigel's body. "Hey, a new Wisp." Ava noticed.

"And I've got an idea what this one's for." Nigel said as his body glowed red and he felt a lot warmer. The three went back into the room with the icy river. Nigel called, "FLAME!" as his body burst into flames, launching fires all around to warm the icy river, melting all the platforms in the process. With this newly warmed water, the operatives were able to swim across and reach the exit a lot faster. When they were out in the courtyard again, Nigel still had a bit of Color Power left, and he proceeded to throw flames and melt the ice off the propeller device.

The flame ability wore off as Luvbi blew a whirlwind onto the propeller. This caused the statue's pedestal to begin rising. The column spun a little as it rose higher and higher, eventually coming to a stop on a walkway that led to a door on the higher part of the palace. "Well-p, guess that's our next stop." Nigel figured.

"Hold on." Ava spoke up, checking her M.A.P.. "That door up there is locked. There's a key in another room by the foyer."

"Ahh, backtracking. Gotta love it." Nigel said. The three proceeded back through the two-floor room and jumped down to the door that went back to the foyer. They used Nigel's G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. to latch onto the icicle to reach the second floor, moving away before the icicle crushed them again. They saw the door that supposedly had the key inside, but it was frozen solid. They then looked up at an icicle on the ceiling a few feet away, which had a Flame Wisp frozen inside. Nigel shot his G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. to pull the icicle down, releasing the Wisp as it shattered. The fiery alien shot inside the bald Brit and gave him his fire powers, allowing him to unfreeze the door.

They went inside and found a room similar to the room parallel, only the water was unfrozen, and the chest sat upon a platform high above the water. There were also old, metal pipes along the side of the room, which released small waves of frosty steam. Again, there were chi-block traps to prevent Luvbi from using her power. Nigel looked back and forth between the water and ice-steam and had an idea. He pulled out his A.B.S.O.R.B.O. and used it to suck in some of the icy water. He shot the water at the ice-steam and was able to freeze the steam into platforms. Nigel hopped on and carefully balanced on the thin platforms, freezing other steam leaks along his way and making a staircase. He carefully hopped his way across the frozen steam and reached the chest. Inside was the Dungeon Key as Ava mentioned.

Nigel used the G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. and pulled himself back to his friends, and they made their way all the way back to the courtyard. They headed up the spiral staircase that was inside the risen statue pedestal, all the way up to the upper walkway. They used the key to open the door that was up there and entered a narrow room with several icicles on the ceiling. The door out of there was up on a high ledge, but Nigel already saw the solution and used his G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. to pull the icicles down as they stuck and stood perfectly in the ground. They were each different sizes, going taller as they went across, so the team used them as stairs to easily reach the door.

They were outside again on a walkway that was on the side of the palace, looking to their left to see a ladder going higher up the palace. Up top, however, there was a Freezard waiting for them, ready to freeze any intruders if they came. Nigel readied his V.I.S.S.I.L.E. and prepared to shoot one up there, but when he did, the Freezard was able to freeze the missile in its tracks, making it plummet to the ground. Seeing no way up there for the moment, the team decided to go to their right and climb down another ladder. They appeared in a small room with an icy floor and several Mini-Freezards. Nigel shot the first Mini-Freezard, but this set off a sort of chain-reaction as it began sliding and bouncing around the walls of the room, knocking onto other Freezards and making them slide about.

Nigel and Ava were knocked off their feet and could barely stand with all the sliding ice-pucks. Luvbi only rolled her eyes before using a blast of air to blow the Mini-Freezards against the wall on the other side of the room, continuously blowing air so as not to let them bounce around and keep them in place. With this in mind, Nigel was easily able to throw grenades and blow them all up. One of them released a Flame Wisp, which Nigel absorbed and gained the flame power again. The three went back up on the walkway as Nigel launched a barrage a fireballs to melt the Freezard that was guarding on top.

Nigel and Ava proceeded to climb the ladder (while Luvbi floated) as the blizzard snows continued to fall on their faces. The only sounds were the blizzard winds and the Chilfos soldiers speaking up top. "I tell ya, that Ice King annoys me everyday. How'd he get to be ruler, anyway?"

"He's not the real king, don'tcha remember? He took over this palace after the real owners disappeared."

"What?"

"Yeah. Didn't you notice that statue out in the courtyard? Dude's afraid ta get rid of it 'cause he's afraid of ghosts or somethin'."

"Whose is that statue, anyway?"

"Er, the king doesn't want us to say his name."

"Ahhhh... Well-p, if I ever need help memorizing history, you're the first person to come to." He said sarcastically.

"Ex-cuse me."

When the operatives made it up, the Chilfos immediately took notice and tossed their spears, but the operatives easily dodged as Luvbi blew them over the edge. Ava checked her M.A.P. and pointed up the tower. "The Ice King's chamber is all the way up there. And there's a Pink Wisp there." She pointed to an icicle in a small room beside them, which held the Spike Wisp frozen.

Nigel shot his G.R.A.P.P.L.U.H. to pull the icicle down and release the Wisp, allowing it to fly into his body. "SPIKE!" The spikes grew along his body as he proceeded to grab Ava into his spikey shell. He rolled his way up the wall of the tower as Luvbi flew after them. Large icicles dropped from up above, but Luvbi helped the operatives by blowing the icicles away. When the Color Power wore off, the trio was at the ledge near the top of the tower. They walked up a few more stairs before reaching a huge, double-door.

"Ice King's chamber?" Nigel asked.

"Big doors mean something." Ava said.

"Let us nabbeth us a Star!" Luvbi exclaimed. The three entered the large door and prepared to face their challenge. (End song.)

The chamber was nearly pitch-black and hard to see as the operatives looked around. The large doors slammed tight and shook the room upon closing.

"Well, well, well. Now, what group of snot-nosed kids dares to crash into MY domain?"

The three looked around. "Who goeth there?!" Luvbi asked.

"It's too dark!" Ava replied.

"Oh, my sincerest apologies. Allow me to shed a little light on the situation." With that, the lights in the room came on, and the room was revealed to be an icy chamber with icicles on the ceiling and red Wisps frozen inside.

The team looked to the other side of the room to see a light-blue-skinned man with a big, white beard, long nose, a gold crown, and dark blue robe, sitting on a throne. "Who are you?" Ava asked as they all readied for battle.

"I'm the Ice King! King of ICE! Seriously, the throne and the crown should be able to give that away."

"Well, yeah, but it's just we expected the Ice King to be more... cool looking."

"Oh, well I beg your pardon. Is THIS cool enough for ya?" With that, the Ice King threw a blast of ice and froze Nigel's blaster. "You may be cool in weather like this, but I'M the king of the cold dark!"

"Big deal. I've got several more. And I don't even need a weapon to take a freak like you on! Now, give us the Star!"

"Ooo, I'm afraid that won't be happening. You see, I have a lot in common with King Croacus. I don't care for what the Tallest have planned, but I do love beautiful things! And ever since I found that Star Piece, the palace has looked EVER so lovely!"

"Givest us yon Star, foul creature!" With that, Luvbi threw a blast of wind at the Ice King, but it had little effect as he stood his ground with his beard and robe blowing in the wind, revealing his bare legs.

"Ooo, stop it! You're giving me goose bumps!" He giggled.

Luvbi stopped as she and the rest shielded their eyes. "Okay. I'm seriously grossed out." said Ava.

"I've always admired the way you flow in the wind like that, Luvbi! You're such a beautiful princess, and I know a pretty princess when I see one. That's why when I win, I plan to keep you by me forever!"

Everyone had disgusted looks on their faces, while Luvbi's looked horrified. "Thou art more gross than the man on Ned's Declassified! There is no WAY I'll be with thee! What I desire is a prince, not some gender-confused king!"

"And just what makes you so sure you're gonna win?" Nigel asked.

"Because you're kids and I'm an adult! (And real handsome, too!) And I have the perfect monster for the job! Come, Icipede!" (Play the "Fraaz Battle" theme from Zelda: Spirit Tracks.) With that, a door opened behind the throne and a giant centipede monster made of ice came crawling in. It mainly consisted of huge chunks of ice with Pink Wisps trapped inside some.

Numbuh 1 looked at the Icipede's head to see the Light Blue Star inside. "He's got the Star Piece!"

"Icipede: ATTACK!" As Ice King ordered, the Icipede grabbed the Ice King in his mouth and began shaking him. "No, Icipede! Them, not me!" With that, the Icipede tossed the Ice King upwards and he landed on its head. "Now, to defeat you, and turn you into BEAUTIFUL ice sculptures! Ahem, get them!"

Boss fight: Icipede

The Icipede charged itself at the heroes, who dodged out of the way. Luvbi, however, tried shooting wind blasts at it, but ended up being eaten. Luvbi was then seen frozen inside one of the ice chunks. Ice King laughed at this. "One down, two to go. Let's take this upstairs, Icipede!"

The Icipede then crawled up the wall and on the ceiling, where it began knocking icicles down on the heroes. The Icipede then curled up in the spot above Numbuh 1. "Now, crush him!" Numbuh 1 then looked below him to see a frozen Red Wisp and smirked as he got an idea. As the monster dropped from the ceiling, attempting to crush him, Nigel jumped out of the way, allowing the ice bug to smash the ice containing the Wisp, which quickly flew to Numbuh 1.

Numbuh 1 absorbed the Wisp and yelled, "FIRE!" as he threw a fireball at the part of Icipede containing Luvbi, destroying it and releasing her. The Color Power wore off shortly after.

"Big deal." Said Ice King. "He can do this!" With that, the missing chunk of the monster spawned right back.

"How about I giveth thee a lift?" Luvbi asked. Nigel jumped above her, allowing her to blow him upwards and land on the back of the Icipede. He then began to make his way over to Ice King.

"Grrr! Shake him off!" With that, the Icipede began running in circles, causing the bald Brit to lose his footing and slip off. The Icipede stopped and allowed the Ice King to laugh and dance. He lifted his robe and started kicking his legs in the air while laughing, "Heeheehee hee hee, heeheehee hee hee! Nice try, boy!" The Icipede crawled up the ceiling and repeated the process before.

As it was about to drop on Numbuh 1 again, the bald operative formulated another plan. He dodged as the Icipede dropped again, allowing it to release another Flame Wisp, which Nigel absorbed. He then threw blasts of fire at a chunk of the Icipede containing a Pink Wisp, which Nigel then absorbed, chasing the Fire Wisp out. Spikes sprouted on Nigel's body as Luvbi blew him upwards again, landing him on the Icipede.

The Icipede started shaking once again, but failed to knock him off, as the spikes on Nigel's body stuck him to the beast. He curled up into a spike ball and shot over to the Ice King, knocking him off. Nigel hopped off as well and began punching the Ice King in his beard.

"OW! Stop! My beautiful beard! Oof!" He soon broke away from Nigel's grasp and said, "That Icipede's too dangerous! I'll handle you from the air where it's safe!" With that, his beard began flapping like wings and Ice King took to the air. "Now that I'm up where you can't reach me, destroy them Icipede!" The Icipede then crawled up the wall, repeating the same process as before.

"The thing about these bosses is they always repeat the same stuff that destroys them." Ava said.

"Well, then I think it's high time we finish this fight!" Nigel said as he stood atop a frozen Flame Wisp and, well... you probably know the rest. Once he absorbed the Flame Wisp, the Icipede then charged at him with its mouth open. "Perfect timing!" Nigel said as he shot a huge burst of fire into the Icipede's mouth. The Icipede's parts then began exploding, starting from the back, until it was just the head left.

"Icipede! NOOO!" Ice King screamed as his pet's head began to crack and eventually explode, releasing the Star Piece.

Nigel then absorbed another spike Wisp and Luvbi blew him into the air, allowing Nigel to shoot some pink spikes at the Ice King, sticking him to the ground. Luvbi made a gust of wind shoot from below the Ice King, making his beard blow upwards, which Ava then ran up to and sliced with her swords. The Ice King groaned in dismay. (End song.)

"Well, that should do it!" exclaimed Nigel.

"Kinda easy, for a boss fight." Replied Ava.

"Well, at least it's done. Now, let's get the Star Piece and close this chapter."

"Don't get too cocky, GKND!" The team looked around to see where the voice came from. They suddenly felt the room begin to shake. The gang screamed as the ceiling exploded, exposing the chamber to the outside air.

"HEY! WHAT'S THAT?!" Nigel shouted as he saw four ships coming their way, with one of them being long and snakelike.

"So, you're the bald kid who's been messing up the Tallests' plans." The pilot that was a wolf said.

"It's Team Star Wolf!" Ava exclaimed.

"Who?" Nigel asked.

"Team Star Wolf is a group of galactic bounty hunters who make their hideout in the Sargasso Region. They consist of Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, and Panther Caroso. I don't know who that other guy is."

"Rattlesnake Jake, why don't you go down there and introduce yourself?" Wolf asked.

"That'd be sssweet." With that, Rattlesnake Jake landed on the ground by them and slid out of his armor. He went over and grabbed the Star Piece in his mouth and threw it up to Wolf, who opened his cockpit and caught it. The three then ran over to Jake, who quickly drew out his machinegun tail, causing them to freeze.

"Machinegun tail. Pretty ssweet, ain't it?"

"Keep saying 'ssweet' and I'll mistake you for my cousin, Francis!" Leon joked.

Jake then looked over to Nigel and instantly wrapped himself around him. Nigel tried to break free as Jake said, "Well, I'll be the uncle of a Ssspanish anchorwoman. Sso, you're the infamouss Number 1. Human hero of the GKND. I musst say, you do look mighty tasty. The way you sstruggle to esscape my grassp will make you taste all the ssweeter. I'll sstart with the head!" Before Jake was about to bite into Nigel's head, he was hit by a blast of ice.

He looked to see the beardless Ice King, who had escaped from his trap. "Hey, you! Give me back my Star before I freeze you solid!"

Jake gave Ice King a deathly look before tossing Nigel aside and wrapping around the Ice King. "H-Hey! What are you- NOOO!" Nigel, Ava, and Luvbi shielded their eyes from the Ice King's fate.

They opened their eyes in time to see Jake chewing on something and coughing out a crown. "Ah... bitter. I'm gonna need something hot to eat after thisss."

"You can eat later, Jake. Right now, just get back in your ship. We have to get this Star back to the Tallest." Wolf commanded. Jake did as he said and slid back into his armor, which began to rise into the air. "If you want your precious Star back, we'll be waiting above the planet's atmosphere. See you there!" With that, the ships took off.

"We have to go after them! Come on! Back to the ships!" At Nigel's command, the three headed down the palace.

Outside

Outside the palace, Yeto watched as Dib slowly limped to the front door, exhausted from having to walk so far. "Finally." He panted. "I made it." In that instant, his three friends came running out of the front door and ran past him, knocking him over.

"Back to the ships, Dib." Ava ordered. Dib looked in their direction and simply fainted. Nigel and Ava ran back, picked him up, and carried him off. Yeto, as he watched them leave, just shrugged and went back into the palace.

Glacia's atmosphere

After the long walk back through the icy fields, the four had finally made it back to their ships. Dib was finally recovered and ready for action. The four were flying out of Glacia's atmosphere looking for the Star Wolf Team. "Where do you think they went?" Nigel asked.

"Over here!" just then, a bomb shot at the center of the four ships and exploded, but they were able to evade just in time. They then saw the Star Wolf Team heading their way. "Play time is over, kiddies!" Wolf said. (Play Star Wolf's Theme from Star Fox: Assault!)

"I think I'll torment you a bit before I cook you!" said Leon.

"In case you fools have forgotten, I am Panther, and all who see my rose meet death." Panther growled.

"It's time to send you to the other sside." Jake hissed.

Dib instantly recognized the them. "Hey! Those are the guys that attacked me before!"

"I thought I recognized that bigheaded one." Jake said.

"Alright team, there are four of us and four of them. That's makes a perfectly even match." Nigel stated. "How will this work?"

"I have a little score to settle with Jake." Dib said.

"Okay. Dib, you take Jake. Ava will get Panther and Luvbi will get Leon. I'll deal with Wolf."

"Soundeth good to me." Luvbi agreed. Everyone else agreed, too.

"Right then. Galactic Kids Next Door: BATTLE STATIONS!" With that, both teams separated and went after their own individual opponent.

Boss fight: Star Wolf

Luvbi was in hot pursuit of Leon, shooting all sorts of electric blasts at his ship. "Thou canst not run nor canst thou hide from mine ship!" she exclaimed.

"I'm afraid I'll have to disagree about that hiding part!" Leon replied as he pressed a button in his ship, turning his ship invisible.

Luvbi stopped and searched around for him. "Pray, where didst thou go?!"

"Right here!" Before she knew it, Luvbi was attacked by blasts from behind. "You may have the better hand at speed, but when it comes to stealth, you're a slowpoke!"

Luvbi growled in anger. "How canst I fight one I canst not see?"

On Ava's end, she was trying her best to shoot down Panther's ship, which avoided nearly every shot. "Hold still so I can shoot you!" she said as she fired a missile in Panther's direction, which then exploded as it got close enough. She flew through the smoke it created and, once she got out, began searching for where Panther has gone.

"Hello, Darling." Ava looked up to see Panther's ship above hers, upside down, so they can see eye-to-eye. "Ah, the lovely Ava. Words do you no justice. I am Panther Caroso. Here's to us. Growl."

Ava felt disgusted by this. "Find yourself another girl, lover boy. I'm WAY too young for you to date."

"I believe a few others would beg to disagree."

"Well, it doesn't matter what they think 'cause I don't like you that way. So, good-bye." With that, she flew ahead of him.

Panther whistled. "Ah, always so hard to get. They always run. And I like it when they run." With that, he turned right-side-up and started firing lasers at Ava. The laser attacks may have come slow, but they did quite a number on Ava's ship and she was struggling to get away.

Dib was doing his best to stay ahead of Rattlesnake Jake, as getting behind him may end up with his ship being trapped. Jake was trying to slow down Dib's ship by firing lasers. "Ha ha ha! You can't win!" As Jake fired more lasers at Dib's ship, the paranormal investigator decided to take his chances and pull the breaks, allowing Jake to pass by.

Dib then began firing his own projectiles at Jake's armor and successfully took out some of his laser turrets. "A lucky shot! But try THIS!" With that, the end of Jake's armor opened up to reveal a cannon of some sort. The cannon then began firing various bombs at Dib's ship. The explosion from one of the bombs blew Dib's ship a bit, and once he recovered, he soon found himself once again in Jake's clutches. "There ain't nothin' my tail can't do!" Jake said as he began to crush Dib's ship.

Nigel was still chasing after Wolf and was easily dealing out blows against his ship. "You can't run from me, Wolf! I'm Numbuh 1!"

"Can't say the same about your teammates." At this, Nigel looked to see his friends were struggling against the other members of Star Wolf.

"Hey! Get this guy off me!" Dib screamed. Nigel then flew over to his aid and blasted the rattlesnake, making him release Dib. "Thanks!" Dib exclaimed as he went after Jake again.

"Hark! Come to my aid!" Nigel looked over to see Luvbi being blasted by lasers coming from nowhere. He fired his own lasers at the spot where the lasers originated and damaged Leon's ship, causing it to reveal itself. "Thanketh thee!" Luvbi said as she somersaulted and got behind Leon's ship.

"Ignorant angel. I am the great Leon!"

With the other two saved, Nigel looked to see Ava still being chased by Panther. "I'll ask again." Panther said. "Ditch these worms and come hang with me!"

"Like I'd ever!" Ava snapped.

"Then take this!" But before Panther could deal another blow, he was hit by Nigel, allowing Ava to get behind him.

"Thanks, Nigel!"

"Make me mad and your life's as good as gone." Growled an angered Panther.

Nigel then found himself being blasted by lasers and looked behind him to see Wolf. "That's it! Now, I finish you!" Wolf said as he and Nigel went back to battle.

On Dib's end, he was once again being chased by Rattlesnake Jake, who was hot on his tail. "I'm gonna send that sorry soul of yours straight down to Hell!" he exclaimed. Soon, Jake's head was right below Dib's ship and he was just about to wrap around it again.

But before he could have a chance, Dib dove his ship right into Jake's head and successfully took out two of his four rockets, causing Jake to sink a little. "Not so tough now, are ya?! Now to finish this!" With that, Dib fired lasers at Jake's remaining rockets, and the snake screamed as he crashed onto a nearby asteroid. His armor then shattered, exposing his body, leaving only his space helmet.

Luvbi was smiling as her attacks were effectively damaging Leon's ship. "Who do you think I am?!" Leon shouted.

"Methinks thou art TOAST!" With that, Luvbi's ship shot at Leon's as fast as lightning. Her ship moved slightly to the right past Leon's, allowing her sharp angel wings to cut the side.

"WHAT?! Me? ME?!" Leon screamed as his ship crashed onto the same asteroid as Jake's.

"Thou art more high on thyself than I am!" Luvbi exclaimed.

Ava continued firing at Panther's ship with joy, much to Panther's dismay. "Consider yourself dumped!" Ava exclaimed as she fired another missile at Panther's ship, destroying his engine.

"How can this be? I-I've been-" But before he could finish, Panther crashed onto the same asteroid.

Wolf watched in horror as he saw his teammates crash, knowing he was the only one left. "Playtime is over, Wolf! Now it's time to take you down!" Wolf looked back to see the four kids coming up behind him. "Ready, team?!" Nigel asked as his teammates began charging lasers on their ships. "FIRE!" And with that, they launched homing lasers at Wolf's ship, making it spin and crash onto the same asteroid. (End song.)

The Star Wolf Team was then left standing on the asteroid, wearing space helmets, watching as the Light Blue Star Piece rose into the air and shot out into space, obviously back to the Star Sanctuary. The GKND operatives then drifted by the defeated team and smirked. "A comemorable effort, Team Star Wolf, but I'm afraid it was all in vain!" Nigel said triumphantly. "Maybe next time!" And with that, the four flew off, leaving Star Wolf stranded.

They were standing on the asteroid for a few moments until Jake groaned.

"What's wrong with you?" Wolf asked.

"Oooh. I don't think the Ice King got a chance to use the bathroom. Oooog."

The mariachi band then drifted by the defeated team, wearing space helmets. "And so, the third Star Piece was retrieved and the GKND returned for the base, going to rest for the next leg of their journey. Little does our bald hero know that the next world will get him into some rather big problems."

"Is he going to die there?"

"Oh, I think the next planet will have far too much for him to handle."

Star Haven

Back at the Star Sanctuary, the third Star sat bright on its pedestal and the river rose up a bit. A light blue Wisp drifted by the fountain and took a drink of the water. After a few seconds, the Wisp groaned in pain and, in seconds flat, it morphed into a dark purple Wisp with a large mouth, sharp teeth, and horns. It roared for a few seconds before it was hit with a shock by a mysterious force.

The Wisp turned to see Dimentia standing in the doorway. It charged to Dimentia, attempting to attack her, but was stopped as Dimentia trapped it in a cube-shaped barrier. It tried to escape as Dimentia said, "Now, now, little Wisp. We wouldn't want to start a riot." With that, she began laughing maniacally.

Well, there you have part 1 of the third boss fight. The Ice King, along with Icipede, come from Adventure Time With Finn and Jake, and will probably be the only CN characters here outside of KND (not including Pokémon). Yeto comes from Twilight Princess, and the thing Dib did with his skis is the same thing Stewie did on Family Guy. Next time, we will fight Star Wolf, which may come up as a very short chapter. Oh well, later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 305 10
Keith and Shiro are Galra (they grew up on Altea) Keith has his parents, while Lance is an adopted orphan. There is a type of Galra called Crypts the...
4.4K 270 28
King Rodor of Nemeth adopts the two fae children found in his land. Young Kal and Kara grow up in his court as members of his family, along with his...
3.9K 124 26
A strange storm begins to invaid the multiverse. Not only that, some of Nickelodeon's evilest villains have formed an alliance. So it is up to to Nic...
60.5K 854 11
The war is over, and omegas have never been more valuable. The Galra empire severely dwindled Earth's population, and now omegas were required to hav...