SAFE → vkook

By virgoghs

i'll give him back to you, but not as the one you knew before. a vkook fanfiction. More

PROLOGUE: I DON'T MIND
CHAPTER ONE: BECAUSE
CHAPTER TWO: I
CHAPTER THREE: WILL
CHAPTER FOUR: FEEL
CHAPTER FIVE: SAFE
CHAPTER SIX: IN
CHAPTER SEVEN: YOUR
CHAPTER EIGHT: ARMS
CHAPTER NINE: EVEN
CHAPTER TEN: IF
CHAPTER ELEVEN: YOU
CHAPTER TWELVE: ARE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: DEMON
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: NOW.
EXTRA I: YOU ARE MY HOME.
EXTRA II: AND HOME IS SOMETHING THAT KEEPS YOU SAFE.
EPILOGUE: IT DRIVES ME INSANE, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE.

IMPORTANT: FICTIONLIKE

3.9K 87 3
By virgoghs

Hello!! Long time no update lmao

Idk if theres anyone still reading this but to all writers who reads this post, I've created a project on Wattpad and it's called FictionLike

< fictionlike >

FictionLike is a platform for writers to come together when they have problems with writing and their story and helping each other out. The main purpose for FictionLike is to overcome Writer's Block and to promote writers' works. For the writers, there will be fun activities to participate in soon in the near future and for the readers, you guys can also read some stuff in the near future too. So it doesn't mean only writers can follow the account because its made for everyone but only the purpose is for writers.

To understand more about the project, go to the account and read the book What Is FictionLike as I will elaborate more about the project.

I would really appreciate if you guys follow the account and give your support!

- Mia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 24
Over the years Taehyung only saw Jungkook as a brother, but what happens when Taehyung starts falling for Jungkook? Well Taehyung and Jungkook ever t...
10.8K 493 6
Wherein Jungkook found a diary under his bed, in his new apartment. The diary has no name in it. Will Jungkook read the contents of the diary or will...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...