LITTLE NINJA

By harringtonspawn

' us harringtons are stealthy , & we have fucking amazing hair . ' smbq+ More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI

VII

104 11 15
By harringtonspawn

EVERY STEP YOU TAKE ,
I'LL BE WATCHING YOU

HAWKINS HIGH'S PROM
was no where near as exciting as the middle school's famous Snowball. It was practically the knockoff of it— known as " Snow Prom, " the not too shabby but subpar Winter formal.

❄️

SHAY had debated attending the event, many factors pushing her to stay home—like the fact she didn't have a date. Big social events weren't really her scene, despite her father's past as a frequent party-goer. By some miracle though, her mom fixed herself up and dressed her to the nines, sending her off to the dance after about a million dreadful pictures. Shay arrived to the dance shortly after it had begun, gazing around for any sort of familiar face through the dangling christmas lights.

' YOU HAVE NO IDEA
HOW HAPPY I AM TO
SEE YOUR FACE.
ALSO— WHAT THE HELL
IS IN THIS PUNCH ? '

( open crappy starter 4 anyone )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 662 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...