::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butl...

By violentxvirtue

More

::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 2
::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 3
::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 4

17.9K 165 50
By violentxvirtue

(Chapter 1)    Claude X Reader    Surprise!

~Loving Demon~

(Do keep in mind CLAUDE is completely different compared to SEBASTIAN!

So if things get awkward its CLAUDE’S FAULT!)

London 1868

Trancy Manor 

6:30pm

(Y/F/N) POV

You stood along side of the five household demons, as you watched you master, Alois Trancy, eat his dinner.

You had been a Trancy maid ever since you ran away from your unloving family. Alois and his Butler, Claude, apparently found you asleep in the streets of London. You was 19 then. It has been 2 years from that day. But today was your 21st birthday, and the other servants haven’t been around you at all today.

“Where on earth are these guys! Hannah is supposed to help me make the young master tea!” (‘ Tea ’ as in the Drink) you said to yourself.

“Fine, I’ll make it MYSELF” you yelled at the manor… but still no response.

“Okay…wait, where’s my apron!” you look down to find you weren’t wearing an apron.

“You mean to tell me…that I haven’t worn my apron all day!!” you noticed stains all over the your black maids uniform, unlike Hannah you had to wear a proper maid’s out fit

(A bit like Mey-rin) but you had no idea why you had to have a shorter skirt…

“I think I left it on my bed!” you said as you ran towards the door.

On your way to the bedrooms you felt a strange, but familiar, presence behind you. “Clau-?” you said turning around but were stopped in your tracks when the candles were all blown out.

“Wh-What!” you shouted, but surprised turned into a smile as you knew it was Alois always ordering the three triplets to always play pranks on the new maid!

“I know your doing this, boys! HA-HA very funny!!” you yelled sarcastically

Suddenly you were picked up and thrown over some ones shoulder.

“Hey! What the F**K, put me down!” you screamed at the kidnapper.

“I’m afraid the master’s tea has been cancelled” you heard a smooth relaxing voice explain to you.

You calmed down as he walked along the corridor but all you could see was the dark floor.

 ~

Within seconds he opened a door and threw you across the room making sure you landed on a comfy chair.

“Argh!” you said in pain as the blood rushed back into your head too fast.

“Sorry” he replied, still in darkness, you still had no idea who this person was. But he was familiar….too familiar.

The candles instantly flamed on, as you were ‘put down’.

You realized who was carelessly carrying you.

It was Claude.

 “Claude, you didn’t have to kidnap me in order for me to come here… hang on… why am I here?” You questioned.

“SURPRISE!!” you jumped as you heard a bunch of happy voices shout in your ear. Considering how loud it was, you flew all the way back into Claude’s arms. You quickly looked up and saw Claude’s expressionless face…blush!?

You stood up. As Claude help you you couldn’t help but smile and ask “I didn’t think you guys would have remembered!?”

“Why of course we remembered you and me are the only ones who have birthday’s here!” Alois answered, as Hannah gave you the first present.

It was a very well crafted doll the size of an average size puppy.

“Wow Hannah this is insane needle work!” you praised as she replied “thank you I did it myself!” she smiled and went over to a cart, which held a cake on it! She started to place small candles on it, as the triplets came up to you handing over a book to you.

It was a poetry book with very delicate pages.

“Thanks you guys this is amazing! How did you know I liked Poetry?”

“Lets just say we got Claude to do some… ‘Research’” they said as they pointed towards Claude.

He turns away with guilt all over his face, as your eyes widened when you realized that Claude had been stalking you.

You forgave him instantly as you received a large hug from Alois. “Wha- Master!”

He heard you sweet voice and buried he head in your breasts.

You looked at Claude mouthing the words “HELP ME” as Alois squeezed the air out of your lungs, whilst making you uncomfortable.

Within a matter of nanoseconds (yes that’s a measurement in time – look it up) a strong hand grasp Alois and separated him from you, but awkwardly Alois’ hand grabbed onto the top part of you uniform, ripping a piece from the top. (XD LOL SHOWING CLEVAGE) You felt uncomfortable and ran out of the room.

“(Y/F/N)!” Claude Yelled out to you.

‘That stupid brat, it’s my birthday… dam nit Alois! You make every servant’s life a living hell!’ you thought as you ran to the bathroom to change.

Claude’s POV

(Y/F/N) stormed out of the room with a ruined uniform.

(TRUST ME I’m NOT DIRTYMINDED…IT’S WHAT CLAUDE PROBS THINK ALL THE TIME!)

‘hmm…she has one hell of clevag- Wait…what the heck am I thinking!’ you thought as you ran after her. You stop at the door and turned to your reckless Master.

Grabbing onto the little brat’s hand you yelled, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOI-” you stopped when you were slapped across the face by Alois.

You realized it was rude and against the code of butler to yell at their master’s.

“I’m Dearly sorry” you bowed on one knee and waited for his forgiveness.

“NO, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have grabbed her like that.” He said forgivingly.

“Claude, I want you to give her dress that ‘s on my bed, to change into…and tell her meet all of us in the ball room.”

Continue Reading