Helpless Angel

Da abb140

"W-What have you done to H-Harry?" "No need to worry about that now; you're my baby girl." "I'm not a baby." ... Altro

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Sneak Peek of Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Sneak Peek of Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Another New Story!!

New Story!!

13K 129 11
Da abb140

"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout.

"You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says.

"We'll love you forever and always, Ava. You'll always be our delicate angel." Zayn adds.

Ava grew up in an abusive home. She never got to experience the joys that come with being a child. A couple, Zayn and Harry, decide to take her in and give her the childhood she's always deserved. Will Ava accept her new home or will Zayn and Harry's plan fall to pieces?

Hello all my Helpless Angel people! If you enjoyed this book, you will love my new one, Delicate Angel. I'm thinking of maybe even starting an ageplay series, so let me know if you'd be interested in that. Thank you all for your support and please don't forget to check out Delicate Angel! Add it to your library because the prologue will be out soon!

Love you all

~Abbie Grace

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.8K 74 89
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
132K 2.5K 26
Ashley thought she had an absolutely perfect life until she was kidnapped by Harry Styles and found out the truth about everything. - amazing cover b...
57.1K 3.2K 12
"no, I'm not a ghost" "then what are you?" "I'm Harry" Zayn struggles to keep himself sane when a boy keeps appearing around and no one else can see...
1.4K 61 29
(COMPLETED) (SLOWLY EDITING) "But then I remember, that now, you're free. You don't have to worry about any of that now. You're free Louis. To do wha...