Battlestar Invictus

By Ghost9315

What would happen if the most powerful battlestar the Twelve Colonies of Man could create escaped the cylon e... More

Ch I. First contact
Ch II. Dark Days
Ch III. Trial by Fire
Ch IV. Inspection
Ch V. A New Beginning
Ch VI. Pirate Troubles
Ch VII. Re-supply
Ch IIX. The Fall of Babarus
Ch VIII. The Fall Of Babarus (Continued)
Ch IX. The Outsider Leads
Chapter X. No rest for the wicked
Chapter XI. Ark Imperial
Chapter XII. Battle For Picus

(Missing chapter, writers note)

1K 43 11
By Ghost9315

Hello readers,

First of all, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my little scribbles. It is good to know others out there like the stuff I've writen over the past few months.

As you may have noticed the new chapter isn't at the back, but somewhere in between. Whelp, that is a mess up from my end. When I uploaded most of my chapters I was kinda tired so I threw them on there and didn't look through it thoroughly, so with my woozy head I failed to upload a chapter. Nothing terrible, but a nice continuation of the story if you like space combat.

Please forgive my mess up. I hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 231 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
31.9K 1.4K 31
Twenty five years after the attack of alien spacecraft, Earth is no longer the same. Not for humans, let alone for me, who was born from a human and...
26.8K 2K 127
Three hundred years after Earth’s sentient internet takes the planet into Singularity—and out of spacetime—to avoid a sun going supernova ahead of sc...
34.2K 1.2K 128
Six hundred years into mankind’s unexpected exodus from Earth’s solar system due to a prematurely exploding sun, humanoid species have spread far and...