lip bite | JEON JUNGKOOK

By iseakook

"hELLO it's mEH" "who are you?" where in a girl texts her crush anonymously. by being her weird and dirty... More

Chapter 1: hELLO
Chapter 2: Pillow Talk
Chapter 3: Secrets Keeps Us Close
Chapter 4: Blue Day
Chapter 5: Almost Exposed
Chapter 6: Hey Master
Chapter 7: Chocolate Cheeks, Red Cheeks
Chapter 8: Lies
Chapter 9: Hoe, It's Lunch
Chapter 10: Because I Care
Chapter 11: A Girl?
Chapter 12: Friendlier Jungkook
Chapter 13: Group Chat
Chapter 14: Ready To Expose?
Chapter 15: Noonas?
Chapter 16: Babygirl, What's Your Name?
Chapter 17: Bed Selfies
Chapter 18: I'm Serious
Chapter 19: Jump On The Clouds
Chapter 20: Food Is The Best
Chapter 21: Jeonlous
Chapter 22: Roses and Vanilla
Chapter 23: Is It You?
Chapter 24: Trouble With The Seagull
Chapter 25: I Do
Chapter 26: The Reveal
Chapter 27: First Date
Chapter 29: Best Man
Chapter 30: I Need U
Chapter 31: Proposal Part 1
Chapter 32: Proposal Part 2
Epilogue: Forever Yours
RANKINGS FOR LIP BITE

Chapter 28: Honor Of Being My...

8.7K 384 142
By iseakook

A/N : i know the picture is totally unrelated but i wanna say this. Jin is such an angel and no matter what, he should be treated equally. Even though he may not dance as good as others or whatnot, i seriously think he's perfectly imperfect. i hope other armys can appreciate other members as well and love them as a whole too!!

Hae Ra's POV

The boys and I had fun all day. We played hide and seek, Monopoly and even Truth or Dare. These rascals kept making me do dares with Jungkook and I had to do it. Not that I don't enjoy it to be honest. It's already late at night and since the boys begged me to just stay here, I figured why not? My mom won't mind anyway since she's just happy I have friends.

I changed into Jungkook's big white tshirt that end on my waist and shorts. We're planning to watch Mean Girls since they said it is the best movie ever. Not gonna disagree to that statement actually. So, right now the boys are in the living room while I'm in the kitchen making popcorn.

"Hey," A voice said and when I looked behind, it was Jimin.

"Yo chimchim," I greeted and continue preparing the popcorn. I can tell he came closer to me and leaning on the counter.

"How do you feel? You know about being with the guy of your dreams,"

"Great of course. I like him, he likes me. Best case scenario ever. I never thought it will come true you know," The microwave buzzed indicating the popcorn is ready. I take them out and walk over to the guys while Jimin trailed behind me. The hyung line sat on the sofa while the maknae line on the floor. I sit beside Jungkook and he put his arm around me.

He smells so good oh my lord.

"Rachel Mcadams is smoking hot like can I have her as my wife?" Taehyung commented when the girls were dancing to Jingle Bell Rock.

"No man, Amanda Steyfried is just perfection. Like, have you seen her boobs?" Hoseok countered back making me face palmed.

"Apperantly, her boobs can tell when it rains," Namjoon snickered and Jin hit him in the head.

"Yah! I'm prettier than them, are you guys blind?" Jin said, making us rolled our eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah, you are hyung," Namjoon said, trying to make Jin feel better. Jin aww-ed at him and we made gaging noises.

"They are pretty but Hae Ra is beautiful," Jungkook suddenly uttered and my eyes widen at him in shock. Did he just call me beautiful? Am I dreaming?

MY CRUSH CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL OH WELP I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!

The boys groaned in frustration and throw pillows at him. This movie night turned to a pillow fight all of the sudden. Taehyung on top of him chucking his pillow at Jungkook's face and Jimin is just slapping his leg. The rest hit him with pillows too and all I could do there is enjoy the scene unfolding infront of me.

"Guys! The...mo... vie...?" Jungkook attempting to speak and when the guys realized they still have a movie to watch, they stopped and get back to their positions. I just laughed at him for earlier and put his arm on my shoulders again.

"I meant what I said Hae Ra. You really are beautiful," He whispered to my ear with sincerity in his voice.

<<<<<>>>>

When the movie's over, we decided to sleep. Tomorrow is a Sunday and we have to go back home for school. I couldn't sleep so I get out of the house, taking my phone with me. I may not remember where Jungkook took me earlier but outside the house is already a nice scenery. I sat on the grass, playing Mercy by Shawn Mendes.

"Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart," I sang the song outloud but of course not too loud. Enough for me to hear it at most.

"You have a nice voice babygirl," A voice said behind me and I instantly recognized it.

Apparently, he could hear me.

"Can't sleep honeybuns?" I asked before patting a space next to me. He sat next to me and pull me closer. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he leans his head on my head.

"Why did you hide yourself all this time Hae Ra?" He asked suddenly making my heart skip a beat.

"I was shy, I didn't know what to do. Jimin has been my best friend since young and that's where I met the rest of the boys. But when you transferred here, I saw you, my heart stopped. It's cliche but I can feel something that I never felt before. I never eat during lunch so that's how you didn't know I'm friends with them. I go to the rooftop and think. It's peaceful you know. So when I found out they invited you as our clique, I decided not to let you know. One day, I couldn't take it anymore so I texted you. Yes, I'm weird in text buy shy in real life," I explained and he kept quiet, not interrupting me.

"You don't need to be shy aound me Hae Ra. I won't bite unless you want me to," This boy and his sexual jokes.

"Ugh, bite me Jungkook,"

"Just tell me where sunshine,"

We both burst out laughing and he suddenly look into my eyes all serious. He took a breath before saying,

"It's been 4 months since we know each other and I fell for you babygirl. A lot harder than I thought I will be. This may come as a shock to you but will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

My jaw dropped.

Someone pinch me.

No slap me.

No no, punch me.

Or better yet, kill me.

DID HE JUST FRICKING FRACK ASK ME THE QUESTION I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS? OH MY LORD THANK YOU JESUS AND I PROMISE NO MORE SMUTS.

Just kidding, of course I will still read them.

BACK TO THE SITUATION.

HE ASKED ME OUT.

OKAY, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND OPEN YOUR EYES. STARE AT HIM WOMAN.

So, I did.

"Are you for real? Because, if this is a prank, it's not funny," He just nodded shyly at me and that confirms it.

I JUST WANNA CRY AT HIS CUTENESS. mY dReAM iS fINALLY cOMING tRUE

"Stand up Jungkook," I said with a staright face.

"Wha-" He asked, confused.

"Just do it!"

He stood up and I did too. I crashed him into a bear hug and hold him tightly.

"YES! I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF COURSE!"

We pulled away but not for long because he pulled me in for a kiss. It was slow and gentle, unlike the ones we had. We take our time and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck. His arms are on my waist pulling me impossibly closer. The butterflies in my stomach were getting intense but the kiss was interrupted by a group of groaning teenagers.

"You've got to be kidding me you perverts. Can't get enough of each other already?" Yoongi voiced out and we pulled away from each other. But I'm still in his arms of course. Strong arms I add.

"Fucking cockblockers," Jungkook muttered under his breath, letting only me to hear him. I hit him playfully in the arm and stuck my tongue out. He ruffled my hair while looking at me with his bunny smile.

"Go to sleep lovebirds! It's 2:48 am already," Namjoon said and the rest nodded in agreement. They all were wearing pajamas and had binoculars and walkie talkie in their hands. Were they...

"Were you guys spying on us?" I asked, earning a chuckle from Jungkook. Hoseok pressed a button on walkie talkie with a panic face.

"Code red! Code red! She's on to us! Abort mission! I repeat! Abort mission!"

Face palm.

"Hyung, we are right beside you," Taehyung said to the walkie talkie. Hoseok realized his mistake before breaking into a sheepish smile.

"Anyway, go to sleep you two. You guys can continue whatever that was going on tomorrow. Come on kids, it's bed time!" Jin instructed before ushering us to go in. I was about to walk inside with them but Jungkook grab my wrist.

"Goodnight babygirl," He muttered, giving me a peck on the lips. He ran to the boys, leaving me in shock.

"Goodnight to you too rascal,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2.6K 51
!texting au! Jung Hoseok thought he had confessed to his crush but it was the wrong number... Min Yoongi or AgustD, thought he had sent the file...
3.8M 166K 36
You are texting a fuck boy who you have no idea of his true identity. will contain adult language © chimchimicorn
35.9K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
213K 6.2K 68
In which a girl, decides to slide into her crush's dms. ʕ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ʔ Texting au Jimin ff