BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]

4K 134 54
By run-bts-ineedu

Sara is Jin's Ex. 

__________________________

[[You]]

"I'll be going with Sojin to the mall today." I say to Taehyung through the phone while getting myself ready in my room. "But I want to see you." he whines.

"Stop pouting Tae, we will be meeting later this evening." I tell him with a laugh.

"I just miss you."

"Do you want to meet outside for about a minute or two?" I ask him as I apply light makeup on my face. 

"Actually... I am out with Jimin right now."

"Oh, you didn't tell me you're going out today?" That explains why Sojin wants to hang out with me today.

"Sorry, anyways, I'll call you later alright? have fun with your friends today." Taehyung says before hanging up. I huff, grabbing my phone, wallet and a small sling bag before walking out my room. The holidays are finally here and I am so glad to be able to get the rest that I have been craving for. 

Other than Sojin, I also contacted Umji, JinSol and Joshua to meet up. I miss them, after the field trip and everything, things have just been a blur for me. JinSol was very excited when we were talking over the phone, she asked if Taehyung's going to come and if we are still a thing. I told her, about what happened, and she literally broke my ears when she squealed into the phone. 

I told Taehyung the day before that Joshua's going to come. I was planning not to, but I don't want to lie to him, especially when we are doing so great recently. As predicted, he refused to let me go. He begged me not to go the whole entire day, but I tell him, "Tae, I'm telling you that nothing will happen." 

His lips pucker, knitting his brows together, "But I saw how he looks at you at camp." 

I grab both of his cheeks with my hands, squeezing them before giving his lips a chaste kiss. "I love you so much babe." with that I let go of his cheeks and walk away to his kitchen to start cooking. Taehyung's eyes go wide as he froze in place, probably still processing the words I said. "D- did you just call me... Babe?!" He voice came out a little bit too loud as he jogs to sit on the kitchen counter, where he could basically see inside the kitchen. Staying quiet the whole time as he watches me cook. 

And that's how I manage to convince him. He never brought it up the next day, so I am happy that I could go without feeling guilty. 

Joshua told me he got himself a girlfriend, so Taehyung has totally nothing to worry about at all.

******

I arrive at the cafe in front of the mall where we promise to meet up. Sojin is already there with her cup of coffee steaming in front of her. 

"Sojin!" her head perks up, smiling as she waves. I took my seat just across from her "When are your friends coming?" she questions, taking a sip from her cup.

"They said they'll be here soon." 

Just then, the cafe door jingles open, "there they are." I rose to my feet, showing them my biggest smile, super glad to be seeing them. "Y/n!" JinSol notices me first and squeals, hugging me and then Umji. "Hey Joshua." Joshua flashes his generic side smile that got most of the girls at the camp swooning over him.

The five of us spent our first hour in the cafe catching up and it didn't take long for Sojin to get along with the three of them. "Do you guys want to go look around the mall?" Sojin suggests to all of us. "Oh, actually, I really needed a new shoe." Joshua says. "Do you want to come with me y/n?" 

My eyes went wide at him, unable to answer, "Uh... sure." I blinked twice, grabbing my bag to follow him. So the five of us split up, Sojin went with Umji and JinSol, I went with Joshua. It's okay, we're only friends, I tell myself. Knowing how furious Taehyung will be if he sees me just with Joshua. 

"How's your lover boy?" Joshua asks me and I immediately gave him a smile. "He is good. How's yours?" I ask, wriggling my brows at him.

"She is hella feisty, just the way I like it." He says while nodding his head and I gave him a weird look. The both of us end up laughing, knowing how whipped we are for our lovers. 

*****

[[Taehyung]]

"I don't know what to get her Jimin. Will this look good on y/n?" I hold up the dress I pick up at this girly clothing store called, FORBT21. Such a weird nameI am so glad I came in here with Jimin, it would be so much weirder if I came here alone. People would think that I am a pervert. I already bought y/n a necklace for her birthday and I just want to buy her something else, so she could remember me whenever and wherever she goes. I miss her, I hope she is having a good time with Sojin and her 'Friends'. That Joshua dude better not lay a finger on y/n or I'll end him. 

"That color doesn't look good Tae." Jimin shook his head. "Why can't you just buy her a flower?" Jimin suggests, also feeling uncomfortable being here with the worker constantly checking on us. 

"Her mom is a florist. She is probably sick of flowers by now." I tell him as I search the store for more dresses that would fit y/n. She would look beautiful with anything she wears, but her wearing the dress that I pick would be 10 times better.

"This doesn't look that bad." Jimin pulls out a deep maroon dress. "Nah, that's too short." I complain. Jimin pulls out another yellow dress. "Jimin! that neck part is too low, I can't let y/n wear that." I say, disgusted. Jimin groans and roughly shove the dress back to where it belongs.

"Jimin?" both of our eyes travel to where the voice came from. It's Sojin and two girls behind her who looks crazy familiar. I look around but y/n's not with them. "Sojin, why are you here?" Jimin's eyes lit up and he looks glad to be seeing Sojin here. "I'm shopping." Sojin eyes travel to me.

"Oh? it's y/n's boyfriend!" the girl beside Sojin with the long brown hair points at me.

"Where is y/n?" I ask the three girls standing in front of me, excited that I get to see her today. Sojin is about to say something but she is cut off by the girl beside her. "She's accompanying Joshua right now, but don't worry, Joshua has a girlfriend."

"With Joshua?" My eyes squint, feeling the hair on the back of my head rising. Jimin notices the change in my features. "Tae, calm down, you heard her, he already has a girlfriend." Jimin pats my shoulders. "I have to find her," I say, my breath uneven, still trying to stay calm. I trust her. I convinced myself. "Where is she?" I ask Sojin, trying to sound unbothered. "Joshua said he wanted to get shoes, so probably in one of the guy's shoe store."

By the time I was out the clothing store, I rack my brain, searching the entire mall for a shoe store. I finally found y/n waiting in line to pay and I let out a breath of relief, but my blood boils immediately when I see the figure standing beside her, she is laughing when I see her. I stomp in her direction and her eyes notice me right away as I made my way to her, her smile disappears into a stunned expression. "Taehyung..." She steps out of the line, staring at me blankly. "I didn't know you're coming to this mall." She says nervousness is present in her voice. I look at her, anger forcing itself out. But I decide to hear her out. I don't want to lose her, not this time. 

"Explain," I ask her and she frowns. Y/n fidgets. "Explain what?"

I sigh in frustration, making her flinch, "Why are you here alone together with him?" 

*******

[[You]]

Taehyung needs to understand that I am free to be hanging out with anyone. It's not like I did anything bad to be interrogated like this. We left the shoe store, knowing it might cause a scene. I have to admit, I am proud that he didn't use his fist today. When usually he would punch anyone without even thinking about the consequences. I peer to him, searching for his face. I could sense it from here that he is still pretty heated up. "Hey," I give him a little nudge, but he ignored me and walks a little bit faster so I had to jog. With my short legs, his jog is basically my run. 

He made a sudden stop, and I end up hitting my forehead on his back. "Ouw." I hiss from the sting. He turns around, facing me. Anger still prominent on his face, but I gave him a wide smile. Slowly tiptoeing slightly as I raise my hand to caress his head. He stood there in bewilderment and blinking a couple of times. Probably not the reaction he thought I would be giving him. 

"I'm so glad you didn't raise your fist today." I praise him and his eyes soften, accompanied with a curve forming in the ends of his lips. Never knew it was always this easy to calm him down.

"You're really weird y/n." He says with a quiet chuckle when I finally stop. I intertwined my hand with him and we walk, not really knowing where we are going right at this point. Things seem to go well, but then, as if the world doesn't want my misery to end. Taehyung's phone ring. He pulls his phone out, glancing at it and my heart sank, reading Sara's name that appeared on his screen. Taehyung let my hand go as he searches for my eyes, "Y/n, I have to take this." I nod as the nervousness settles in inside my belly. 

"Sara, please. Calm down, I'll be right over now." 

.

.

.

To be Continued(sorry for the short chapter)

A/N: This book//series is supposed to end on the next chapter, butttt, I will be adding a couple of more chapters to complete this series, AS A BONUS because I have been receiving so much love from you guys. 

And one more thing... NO ONE'S GETTING PREGNANT. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.7K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
708 23 10
The first time you meet him was a coincidence The first time you looked into his dark brown eyes he had already taken your heart and breath away Yo...
1.1K 35 10
Taehyung thought he was in love. But after meeting Yoongi he finds out that that wasn't love. Getting betrayed by your best friend must be tough, t...
810 57 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...