Look At Me // JJK

By JungYoonJinMin

Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

34

2K 59 10
By JungYoonJinMin

"The question is...where's the entrance?" Jimin, the oh-so-wise asked, clearly missing the fact that there was a door right at the back of the building. I clicked my tongue and guided him to the door, in which he gave a short ah and followed.

The door was locked with a thick rusted chain. How would we get in...now?

"Jimin, this won't do," I spoke as I tried breaking the lock. He nodded, drawing his lips into a thin line as he thought for a moment.

"Let's see if we can see inside from those planked windows," Jimin suggested, pointing to a nearby window that was blocked with two wooden planks in an X shape.

Sneaking to the window, we peaked through, and to our luck, we were able to see inside...

But we saw nothing but a dark room. I sighed.

"Great," I said with sarcasm. "You know honestly...it was pretty stupid of us to come in without a plan. You know it's not too late to back out-"

"No! We're not backing out," he spoke sternly. "We just have to think more clearly."

"More clearly than this?" I retorted.

"Yeah. We need to think about what we would do if we were in Yoongi's place," he answered, and to my surprise, it was very smart of him to say that.

"Well...we can start with thinking about how Yoongi gets in. He can't get through the back door because it's locked with a rusty and untouchable metal chain. He also wouldn't be climbing through windows, because not even I could fit through this tight space. So, there must be a different entrance," I wanted to continue before Jimin interrupted.

"Way ahead of you smartie." Of course Jimin has to joke around in a serious situation. But, he was standing by a tall tree, in which had a shed behind it. "What if the entrance is in here?"

"There? Like a tunnel?" I scratched my head, confused. Jimin nodded enthusiastically.

"I've watched enough movies to know that killers and criminals are always a step ahead, especially when it comes to keeping their workspace safe and protected from the others...in case the cops find them," he stated proudly.

The both of us began rumadging through the shrubs and bushes, then reached the shed.

"This one's locked too," I said, looking at the wooden door.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know that," he answered mockingly and with sarcasm. "But actually, the door is pretty light. I'm sure I could break it."

"Break it!?" I exclaimed, when Jimin immediately put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

"SHH! You'll attract attention!" He said in a whisper to remind me to stay quiet. I nodded, and he started banging on the door harshly with his right shoulder.

The door began rattling, but it wasn't opening.

"What if you kick it down?" I suggested.

"I'm not a martial artist!" He defended.

"Well..." I paused, and thought for a moment. "What if we try picking at the lock?"

"Really? Yoonhee...things like that only work with basic locks, like the ones on your bedroom door, or-"

"It worked!" I cheered proudly, still in a whisper. Jimin looked at the open door, then at me, with his mouth gawked open.

"What!?"

"I had a pin in my hair from a braid I was trying to do earlier on," I answered. "But no time for questions. Let's go inside and see if there's really some type of passage."

---

Oh. My. God.

There was a staircase towards the rear of the shed, which went very down into the ground. Inside the tunnel, there were light fixtures every fifteen feet or so. The surrounding was all rock and gravel, which made it really seem like it was a cave. 

Hesitantly, Jimin and I were walking through the tunnel, frightened, of course.

"What if this isn't even Yoongi's place. What if it's some drug dealer's place!?" Jimin froze at his thought. 

"I said if you wanted to back out and you said no!" I whisper-shouted. "We can't go back now."

He sighed, and nodded. 

And by then, we had made it to the end of the tunnel, in which lead to another stair case. I went first, motioning Jimin to follow me from behind. And to our surprise, it lead to the empty room we saw in the window. 

"Whoa," I awed, entering the furthermore room. As I continued walking, Jimin immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, preventing me from moving. 

"You can't just carelessly walk in! Follow me," he scolded, still in a whisper. I did as he said and followed right behind his back, copying his same foot patterns. 

This second room was completely bare, too. With garbage and debris covering the floor, complete with spider-webs and loose window planks on the run-down walls, it wasn't the most welcoming room you'd ever see. 

Suddenly, Jimin paused. Just as I was about to speak, he shushed me by covering my mouth with his hand. 

"I think I can hear something coming from that door," he pointed to a door on the far left, probably about thirty feet away from us. "But we have to be careful, because these floor planks are old and creaky. They might hear us."

I nodded, and we continued tiptoeing to the unknown room. 

---

Yoongi's Point of View:

I heard unusual sounds coming from the entrance room, and I couldn't concentrate at all. Rubbing my temples, I directed Taehyung to go and check it out. 

"Sure, Yoongi-ssi," Taehyung answered as he went towards the main room. 

It took me a few seconds to get back to my thoughts. But I then remembered, and continued working and trying to improve my formula. 

The solution has to be more addictive

---

Yoonhee's Point of View:

Jimin and I were merely several steps away from the door, when it suddenly swung open...and revealed a certain someone. 

"Taehyung!?" Jimin and I exclaimed, shocked at the man before us. But his face was also mirroring the same shock that was on our face. 

"Y-You gu-ys..." he muttered. "Go back, before anything bad happens."

"What?" Jimin retorted. "Why are you making us go back, huh? You're the one that's behind this sickening plan!"

"I'm not, actually," Taehyung replied. "You guys wouldn't understand...but I promise...that if you stay...you are in serious danger."

"Stop talking bullshit," Jimin cussed, angry at Taehyung. Yet I couldn't say a word. "Where's Jungkook!"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. 

"With Yoongi," he simply answered, then deeply inhaled before continuing. "I'm serious. If you step into this room...both of your lives will be ruined."

Jimin forcefully pushed Taehyung out of the way, causing the boy to fall onto the floor and out of our way. I merely followed, not saying anything. 

"I warned you," was the last thing we heard before seeing pure darkness.

---

I had so many choir rehearsals and finally last night and tonight were the shows! Thank goodness it's over. 

Somehow I managed to write an update...oh wait...it's because my mom took away my phone XD

I also hope that this chapter wasn't too boring, considering the fact that I put so much detail into it lol

-JungYoonJinMin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 106K 92
MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He's just unpredictable but definitely a ru...
90.5K 4.5K 27
who would have thought that a random night out could become so much more for taehyung and yoongi? highest rank: #11 in taegi
5.7K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
69.5K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...