Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

14.Reveal

1K 92 11
By menaka92

Kavya POV

"Harish is not my husband Shweta. He's like my brother"
I said lowering my head. I couldn't take it anymore. I treat Harish bhai just like my own brother.

He was my brother's friend. They both were in army. He was like a part of my family.

"Kavya, what are you saying?" Shweta asked me lifting my chin up.

I looked at her with fear in my eyes. She's always been my best friend and my life saviour. I can't stand her hated and disgust towards me. I hope she doesn't hate me after knowing my past.

I know all these things that happened to me were due to situation but still, I can't force her to believe me right? I don't want her to think that I'm characterless.

"Kavya, speak your heart out. Don't need to hid it anymore. You have me by your side. If you are thinking that I'll not be your friend after hearing out your past, then you are wrong. I promise I won't judge you Kavya. Come on, just release all those tensions and pressure you have stored on your heart" she said patting my shoulder calming me down.

How lucky I am to get a friend like her. Harish bhai is right, she is absolutely a gem.

"Shweta, my parents died when I was young. I only had my brother with me when I grew up. He's always been like another best friend to me. He's never restricted me or forced me to do anything which I didn't like.

Though, the loss of my parents was unbearable for both of us, my brother Dhanush, overcame that just because of me. He always cheered me up whenever I lost hope. I was very close to my mom. Their car crash was like a nightmare to me.

Generally I'm very sensitive. So I couldn't take the news of my parents death that casually. My brother came back to normal within a couple of months. But it took me two long years to lead a normal life.

Priya was always by my side. She was my neighbour back then. We knew each other since childhood. She's always got my side no matter what. We know every thing about each other.

After 6 months of my parents death, my brother got an interview application from the Indian Army. He always wanted to get into army and fight for the country. He was very patriotic and grew up listening to all the sacrifices of the military people. He was very determined to become a soldier since he was 6.

He was overwhelmed when he was called for the interview. But knowing the reality, he decided to drop the idea. He wanted to stay with me and fill the place of my parents. He knows that I can't stay alone after such a huge lose and wants someone by my side.

But as a sister, I can't just sit and watch my brother's dreams getting shattered because of me. So I acted like I'm normal and fine. I acted like I overcame my parents lose. But, since he knew me very well, he caught me red handed.

I somehow managed to convince him that I'm perfectly fine although I was shaking form inside. Yet, he wasn't ready to leave me. I begged him, forced him and even threatened him to leave me and persue his dream, but still he was adamant.

I, having left with no choice, had to act like I started to hate him. I hurted him intentionally. I scolded him and even spoke harshly with him. Everytime I used to speak rudely, I saw tears dropping down from his eyes which broke my heart too much. But like everytime, I convinced myself saying that it was for my brother's benefit.

But this didn't last long. One day, I was acting very madly at him and he was deeply hurt. He caught my wrist tightly and slapped me hard. I broke down into tears.

He immediately hugged me and I placed my head on his chest crying out loudly."

Flashback....

"Kavya, what is wrong with you? I know you very well dear. For god's sake, I'm your brother. Your own blood. I know when you are sad and when you are angry. I know this is not your character. I have been with you since you were born. Do you think I'll believe you when you act all rude with me? I know something is bothering you and now it's high time. Please tell me what's wrong! I'm tired of it. I want you to be safe, sound and happy. Please tell me what's wrong. Did I hurt you?" He asked me softly lifting my chin up.

I nodded at him weakly. I clutched his shirt in my fist and cried.

"Then what's wrong with my baby sis?" He asked hugging me.

"Bhai, I want you to go and chase your dreams. I can't stand you sacrificing your dreams for me. You know that I love so much and I really care for you. It's not only you who know about me very well but I too know you in and out.

I know how much you love to be a soldier. It was your dream since you were 6. I know you have grown up learning all the greatness about our leaders and the patriots. I know how much this means to you.

And I don't want to be the obstacle between you and your dream. That's why I begged you and even forced you but you never bugged in. I can't think of anything else rather than hurt you and make you hate me. I thought if you hate me, you'll leave me and go for your dreams. I'm so sorry Bhai." I finally spoke my heart out

He hugged me tightly all this while. He kissed me on my forehead and let me cry in his arms as much as I wanted.

After sometime,I stopped crying. I raised my head from his chest and looked at his tear stained face. His face was pale, his nose was red and wrinkles were visible here and there. I smiled looking at his face. He looked so cute. Everytime I look at his pale face, I couldn't control my laughter and he always asks me not to laugh at him. He's so adorable sometimes.

"My stupid baby sis, did you really think that I'll hate you?" He asked me and my smile widened. I know he can never hate me. I smiled and shook my head slightly.

"Then? You didn't have to pull up this stunt. If you really wanted me to do that, you could've fought with me and not hurt yourself by thinking that you are hurting me. I still can't get the fact that you are this stupid! Oh god!" He chuckled and I hit his arm playfully.

"Ok so, if you really want me to join the army, then I'm ready to do it." He said and I immediately jumped into his arms crushing him in my tight hug.

"Thank you so much Bhai. You have no clue how happy I am now. Thank you" I said and he kissed my head.

"If it makes you this happy, then I'll do it my baby sis" he said. I nodded and squealed in happiness.

"But baby sis, will you be alright? I mean you are not yet recovered form our parents loss. Also, I can't leave you all alone and go for the interview and training. You know right, it will take months?" He asked sadly.

"Bahi, I have Priya with me and her parents with me. So you don't have to worry. Also I'm not a two year old kid" I said and he chuckled.

"But you are still my cute little baby sis" he shook his head. I sighed in irritation.

"Bhai, only one week is left for you to reply to them back. If you don't reply, I won't talk to you ever" I threatened him again.

"Ok, so you are really up for it huh? You are not going to give in?" He asked me and I replied "Never bro. I'm your sis. You also never take no for an answer. So like brother, like sister" I said.

"Ok then, if you are so desperate, I'm giving in for my baby sis. But this is the last time I'm giving in to you." He said and I was the most happiest sister in the world.

"I love you so much Bahi" I hugged him again.

"Ok drama queen. Now release me. I'm unable to breadth here! Please spare me" he teased me. I smacked his arm.

Flashback ends...

My eyes got welled up thinking about my brother, who is no more with me. I miss him so much.

May be it's my I'll luck that no one who is close to me, leave me at some time or the other.

"He is no more Shweta" I said and she hugged me tightly wiping my tears away.

"Shh, calm down. I'm here for you. Pranav is here, Harish, Priya, Preeti and Kiran, we all are here for you. Don't cry now. I promise, we'll never leave you Kavya" she said slowly and somehow that calmed me down.

"I afraid to lose anyone else Shweta. Whoever I love, are never with me. I have never experienced constant love form anyone. Firstly my parents, then my brother, everyone met their end just because of my bad luck. I don't deserve to be loved. I'm a sin Shweta, a sin. Nothing else" I cried my heart out.

"Shh, Kavya. Look at me" she said raising my chin up.
"I'm always here for you. You can rely on me a bit. I promise I'll make sure nothing happens to you. You are like my sister and I will not let anything harm you anymore. You deserve to be loved Kavya and I'll make sure you never cry again. Just trust me once. I know it's hard for you to trust anyone now after these heart breaks, but please one last time, just trust me" she said holding my hands, with hope in her eyes.

"You are not a sin Kavya. You agree truly a blessing. I'll prove it to you. Just try to build a little trust on me. I promise I'll never break your trust" she said softly. Her eyes reflected the depth of her words and I can't help but nod in agreement with her.

"I know I can't trust you can, but I'll try my best Shweta. If you are willing to do this much for me, I can atleast do this little for you" I said and she smiled widely.

She wiped my tears. Her face suddenly dropped.

"Shweta what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Kavya , I know you are uncomfortable, but I really want it know everything about you. It's not a complusion. Share it only if you are ok with it" she said and I understood what she meant.

"Shweta, I loved someone in my past and I was so blind in love that I slept with him before marriage. Pranav is our child. His father is Yash Dattani."

*********************************************************

So what do you think about Kavya?

Where is Yash? And why does Kavya regret her love for him? What exactly happened and why aren't they together?

Please vote and comment...it encourages me to write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.9K 21
" Love has different definitions for different people, but when these definitions meet, then the Story begins." ... ...
11.6K 1K 30
In wattys 2024✨✨✨ Looking at her sleeping figure he knew he is doomed "She is trouble personified and i love trouble" jagjeet mumbled to himself...
20.6K 1.3K 68
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her scared of love, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that t...
264K 11.5K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...