I choose to pick this battle!

By ChristineCamarillo-W

More

I choose to pick this battle!

3 0 0
By ChristineCamarillo-W

Recently, within the last few years, I have opened my eyes a little more to things going on in the world. Both in the big world and in my own little corner of the world. What I see happening disturbs me, greatly.

Sometimes, my innate nature wants to tackle and solve all the problems I see happening around me. It's been a learning process deciding which battles to fight and which ones to let go of.  

The most recent battle I realize MUST fight is for my faith and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Mind you, not a fists and punches battle, but one of free expression in defending He who died for me. Defending His name from mockery, blasphemy, disdain, corruption, and hatred.

I don't believe I exaggerate my feeling of a "squeezing pressure" I feel coming upon our nation as we grow more distant away from Him.

This is my first entry on wattpad. I'd say it's a good way to start the battle for the expression of my faith in the Trinity!

King James Version of Matthew 10:33.     
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 423 15
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
256K 13.2K 58
Highest ranking #2 in "possessive" #1 in "forcedromance" #1 in "convert" #1 in "islamicromance" #1 in "hijabi" #1 in "strict parents" #1 in "muslima...
713K 47.2K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] β€’β€’β€’ β€’ In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances β€’ She drank water. He...