Aphmau Lemons (Hehehe...)

By Zane_ChanShipGirl222

Just think before you read this. It might become weird. More

Aarmau
A/N
Aaron X Reader
Laurmau
Ein X Reader
A/N
Katelyne X Reader
Gim (Garroth X Kim)
Zane X Reader
Blaze X Dottie
X Reader
A/N
NEW BOOK
I need 2
New Book
Thank you!
Oh Boi!
Update

Zane_ Chan 1

3K 11 6
By Zane_ChanShipGirl222

"Zane_Kun!!! Kawaii_Chan has a little surprise for you!!", says Kawaii_Chan from the kitchen. Zane goes downstairs and finds Kawaii_Chan in a really short skirt and a tank top. "Kawaii_Chan made Zane_Kun some lemon cupcakes!!! Don't share with Aphmau_Senpie!" Zane had a nosebleed right there on the spot.

I just needed to add the nosebleed somewhere.... Welp! Please leave comments for ideas of ships I can do!!! (Please remember there WILL be a part 2!!) See ya later little nuggets!!!

-Rain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
45.4K 1.2K 18
Lacey Freeman, Sounds familiar doesn't it? Especially when you follow the PBR world. Tandy Freeman is her dad, she gets to go to PBR events with him...
947K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
-Love like cake- By Ash

General Fiction

13.6K 133 21
Jade: give me one reason and you can kiss me... Drake: easy! I want too... And I like your kisses... Jade: I've never kissed you before... Drake: you...