Not perfect: A Voltron AU

By hello_awkward834

AU where Keith is actually depressed but everyone thinks he is just acting with the "jokes" he says. it's not... More

Lance's point of view
Keith's Point of View
Lance's point of view
Keith's Point of View
Shiro's Point of View
Keith's Point of View
Why I have not updated this story. Includes life update and message to readers.

Keith's point of view

10.5K 271 9
By hello_awkward834

   I was walking through a forest. The trees were dying yet stood tall and strong. They towered over me as if they were giants. It was night and there was mist so I could hardly see two feet in front of me. I could sense something in the back of my mind telling me to run. When I would ask what I was running from, the voices would go silent for a moment but would quickly resume their hushed pleads. All I could feel was a strong desire to get them to stop. So I decided to run. As I ran I could begin to see a dark red. The voices willed me faster and became louder. I just wanted it to stop. The faster I ran the more the world blurred past. I was running out of breath and I had to stop. I bent over and my head became fuzzy and I couldn't see. The voices stopped and I realized how quiet everything really was. I was kind of annoying. The way it mocked me. Did it mock me? How could it? It was silence. I was suddenly very sleepy. I could understand it I guess. The mental and physical tiredness was too much to handle. I just needed to sleep. I lay against the tree and just as I'm about to fall asleep, I wake up.
   I'm in my room, my real room. It's dark out and everything hurts.
   "Why?" I ask aloud, but there is no one to answer my question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.5K 22
a year after the final fight with Ozai, the gaang are living a peaceful life in Ba Sing Se, until Suki has to go back to her island, so she breaks up...
483K 22.7K 83
Keith was in and out of the hospital for all of his life. He often snuck out of his room to wander the halls in an attempt to stifle his boredom. Whe...
101K 3.8K 40
A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Among us. There he meets a certain someone...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC