A Rose's Wolfe (RWBY Ruby X...

By Jay_Wolfe

young (y/n) doesn't really enjoy his current life. Nothing wrong with it, just boring as hell. His daily life... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Acces granted
Making friends
Time to sleep
Prepare for lift-off
Initiation complete
Part of the team ... somewhat
Sparring matches
Jaune's struggle
A changed man
Trouble in the team
OC and you
Protect what you love
A meeting with James
Looking for answers
Mistakes were made
Christmas 1
Christmas 2
Birthday special.
You're a Beach~
Sand help~
Rage and Remembrance
Not so Death Battle
Training [gone wrong?]
A new path & a strange headache
A much needed talk

Food fight of the century

2K 22 37
By Jay_Wolfe

Inside the cafeteria of Beacon Academy, you and your friends were eating lunch. You sat next to Yang because Ruby hadn't arrived yet, while Guy sat opposite of you next to Jaune. While Yang was bothering everyone with questions, she simultaneously caught food thrown at her by none other than Nora... Blake was going over some notes, while Weiss and you just enjoyed your food.

Yang: So... You're both from –

(y/n): *sigh* Yes Yang...

Yang: But why does he still have his memories? Shouldn't he lose his, just like you did?

(y/n): Well... It's complicated. I have an idea to what could have caused it, but it's a hunch...

Yang: So? What is it???
(y/n): I'm sorry, but I really dislike talking about it... It's not really something I really enjoy having to deal with.

Yang: Please????
(y/n): Okay, I'll explain it all later, but for now you can know that I have another secret, happy now?

Yang: Well... Not really, could you explain that?
(y/n): It has a lot to do with how my neurons work and ---

Yang: Boring...

Yang then leans towards Blake to see what she is doing. She was reading a book, with some notes inside it.

Yang: Whatcha doing??

Blake: Nothing much, I was just going over some notes from last semester.

Yang then catches a grape shot at her by Nora.

Yang: Lame.

It's now been a while since the incident at the docks, and the dust robberies in Vale have seemed to calm down. It's not a bad thing, but it just doesn't really seem right... Like this was all planned out. Then Ruby came barging into the cafeteria, dropping a binder onto the table. Said object seemed pretty heavy, since everyone's food flew up just a little. You were of course happy that none of your food spilled on your clothes, until a stream of your drink began to wobble out of nowhere and spilled on your pants... Only one person capable of pulling that prank, Guy.

(y/n): Will you ever stop pranking me?

Guy: Probably not, but I'll make you a deal. Give me your dessert and I'll get the water out of your clothes. So how about it?

(y/n): UGH... Fine, just don't do that again, or vengeance will be mine!

Guy: Not really scary here... Nice try though.

(y/n): Shut up... So, Ruby. What you got there?

We looked back towards the Ruby, to see her nearly hugging her binder. Seems that thing has some pretty fun stuff inside it, or perhaps it's just cookies...

Ruby: *Dramatic speech* Friends, sisters, Boyfriend, Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

(y/n): Even I felt that.

Guy: Don't you melt ice queen, cause you just got burned!~

You blushed slightly at her mentioning that you were dating, in front of the whole school... Not that it's bad, just a little loud.

(y/n): I know you enjoy this, but do you really have to announce to the ENTIRE school that we're dating?

Ruby: Why not?! I mean, I love you and the other way around. Let everyone know it!

(y/n): o-o-okay... Go on with your speech.

Ruby: Okay. Four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream!

Yang Oh, this ought to be good.

She then catches another berry, after which she nodded towards Nora to approve of its flavor.

Ruby: A dream that one the five of us will come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had ... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: *makes peace signs* I am not a crook.

(y/n): But is says property of Weiss Schnee... And why just the five of us? Aren't Guy and team JNPR allowed?
Ruby: Of course they are! But I just thought that they might have already had something planned and thought that they might have invited Guy, and you're invited because you're our roomie. AND my boyfriend so I get dibs on you...

Guy: Can't say she isn't right.

(y/n): Whatever you say....

Guy: What were we talking about again?
Ruby: I'm talking about kicking of the semester with a bang!

(y/n): Why do I have this awful feeling all of a sudden?

Yang: I always kick my semester of with a "Yang".

She starts looking around for approval, which would never come. You could see Guy's eye twitching as he opened his mouth to say something. But before he could speak, Nora could be heard in the background yelling boo, as an apple was thrown to Yang's head. She then got angry...

Guy: I must admit, I'm kinda happy she did that...

Yang: Why?!
Guy: Cause your joke was SO bad!

Yang: Well I thought it was hilarious!

(y/n): Don't kill me, but I think you should look up the meaning of that word in a dictionary.

Yang: *sigh* Whatever.

Ruby: Guys! Look, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've scheduled a series of wonderful events for us today.
Weiss: I don't know if I should be scared or proud...

(y/n): I'd say a mixture of both.

Guy: Likely.

Yang, who was still glaring towards Nora, then grabbed an apple and threw it towards Nora. Unfortunately for her she missed Nora and hit some random dude. Nora then started giggling at Yang's failure.

Blake: I don't know... I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend the day, we should spend it as a team. Boyfriends included.

(y/n): Thank you!

Nora: *background* I got it!
Weiss: Well, I for one think that ---

She then gets hit in the face by a pie, clearly thrown by Nora. As we looked towards her, we saw Jaune staring in disbelief, Pyrrha covering her mouth, Ren face planting and Nora pointing towards Ren. Meanwhile you had to go try-hard mode to not laugh your ass of, while Guy just accepted it and laughed. Weiss then wipes of most of the cream from the pie, only to make room for a death stare aimed towards Nora. Nora, noticing the war she has unleashed started to laugh nervously.

(y/n): You're always out voice of reason, now let me be it... Weiss, do NOT do what I think you're gonna do.

Weiss: You Fiend!!!

Weiss then grabbed Guy's dessert and launched it towards Nora, who ducked to avoid it. It then hit Cardin in the face who was mad, until he saw it coming from our table. He then got a mischievous grin and threw his food towards Nora, while Yelling.

Cardin: FOOD FIGHT!!!

He then caught a pie to the face thrown at him by, none other than (y/n). Then all hell broke loose, as the cafeteria was changed into a battlefield of food. All sorts of food were splattered across the room and even Jaune got thrown to a window. Meanwhile Cardin had been barraged by cans by Guy, which sent him flying through a window.

You wanted to sit on the side until a certain someone had to get you to join.

Ruby: (y/n)! Come on! We need some help. Guy has joined them!

(y/n): Sorry Rubes, but not today. I intend to keep my locket clean.

Ruby: I'm using my mystical girlfriend powers! Plus, you need to protect me!
(y/n): I'll consider it...

Ruby: I didn't want to do this... I'm using my favor!

(y/n): I regret giving you those... Fine I'll join!

You jumped onto the battlefield next to Ruby. Who held a milk carton in her hand. As we look towards team JNPR and Guy we see them already having build a castle out of tables and benches.

Nora: *singsong* I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!~

(y/n): Screw the royal family!

Ruby then slammed her foot down on a table.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be ... DELICIOUS!:

She then crushes the milk carton to end her epic speech. Team RWBY and you then raise your hands simultaneously while letting out a battle cry.

RWBY + (y/n): YEAH!!

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora then drops from her 'castle' and started to launch watermelons towards you, together with the rest of team JNPR and Guy.

Ruby: Yang! Turkey!

Yang nods and rolls towards two turkeys. She slams her fists inside it and uses them as gauntlets. She then started to block the oncoming barrage of flying melons. You grabbed a loaf of bread and use them as a sword, using it backwards of course. The bread easily breaks the melons.

(y/n): Jeez, what is in this bread?!
Guy: Don't know, but this is the best food fight ever!

Guy had appeared in front of you. His weapon was a huge baguette covered in donuts (don't judge me). It's size was comparable to his actual buster sword...

(y/n): Wait! Did you make that yourself?
Guy: Yup! Are we talking or fighting?!
(y/n): I don't know... Might be too lazy to take you seriously *cocky grin*

Guy: Let's d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

He ran towards me at high speed, while his donut-loaf was dragged behind him. You grabbed a second Baguette to be able to dual wield. He slashed his 'weapon' down on top of you, which was blocked by you by placing your breads in an X-shape. Then out of nowhere to turkeys fly by, forcing you to break up your fight with Guy. The turkeys were aimed for Pyrrha, who stepped aside. Unfortunately for Jaune, he did get hit by the turkeys...

Guy: *turns to Pyrrha* OI! Pyrrha! We're supposed to work together, not let him take the hits.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!
(y/n): It seems you forgot something.

Guy: Oh, right!

As he turns back, he dodges two slash waves. You then threw some tomatoes at him, which forced him to dodge towards the rest of their team. You then kicked a huge watermelon towards them all, while throwing some cans filled with soda into the air, which they didn't notice. The melon got stopped by Guy who slashed it in half. He then used the water from inside the melons to create to tentacles made of water.

As you stood there, waiting for your work, a pie was launched towards your face. Unable to dodge you tried to block it, but part of the pie still hit you in the face and even worse, on your locket. When you looked up you saw Pyrrha ready to throw another pie at you, as you got a little angry.

(y/n): *annoyed* It had to be my locket....
Pyrrha: I'm so--- Actually, I'm not sorry for the pie...

You growled, as your left eye starts to radiate a weak (f/c) aura around it. Pyrrha looks a little confused until she remembered the last time it happened, after which she smirks. Meanwhile you just kept sending her the same death glare Nora received from Weiss. You sent a huge slash wave towards her, which she tried to block until her baguette broke. Then finally the cans landed, which knocked her down.

Meanwhile Guy was taking on both Weiss and Blake. Weiss tried to fight him using a swordfish, which just kept being blocked by the water tentacles, while Guy himself dueled with Blake. Weiss then finally broke through the tentacles, as Nora landed in front of her wielding a home-made hammer. She used it to slam Weiss against the wall, hard. Ruby caught her and screamed her name.

Blake then ran at Guy and slashed at him a few times. She got some hits on him, until Pyrrha stood back up and used her semblance to send the cans at you and Blake. You Managed to dodge most of them, while Blake got hit by a wave knocking her out.

Then Yang ran at Nora. She rolled to get another pair of turkeys, but she was intercepted by Ren who was wielding some shitty excuse for celery. They fought a little on the ground, until Yang forced Ren to jump. He did so, and threw his vegetables at her. She punched them away, and then punched Ren towards their fort. She then continued her way towards Nora. When she reached her they both fought for a little moment. Nora used her hammer, which she spun around her neck to keep Yang distanced until she got the perfect opportunity. When Yang went in for an absolute haymaker, Nora spun her hammer upwards. Time seemed to slow down as Yang almost managed to hit Nora, which sent her flying through the ceiling.

You walked up to Ruby as she stood up with determination in her eyes. You stared at each other until Nora interrupted it by coughing...

(y/n): How about that new combo move we talked about?
Ruby: Speed Boost? What about it?
(y/n): Wanna try it?

Ruby: But we've never tried it!
(y/n): What could go wrong? Besides, it's the fun way!
Ruby: Alright then! But if it goes wrong I'm blaming you!

(y/n): Fine by me, Now let's take them down!

You both looked at each other again, determination clear in your eyes. You jumped back towards the wall, and ran at Ruby. She ran along with you for a VERY little moment. You stopped and threw her, as she uses her semblance to speed herself up even more. The speed she got created a loud bang, as some pieces of the walls and ceiling crumbled. You then quickly followed it up with a lot of slash waves, which got sped up by the wind Ruby created. She made an amazing vortex of wind which carried all the food, some pieces of the rubble and all of your slash waves. As she flew right passed team JNPR they too got sucked inside the vortex. Ruby then stopped in front of the wall, which cracked till the ceiling while a small crater formed behind where she stopped. She then jumped up to dodge the oncoming barrage that followed her. While Ruby hung onto some of the rafters, team JNPR and Guy got plastered against the wall. They were then followed up by the food, as all the rubble missed them. They were about to fall back down from the wall, as the slash waves connected with some cans and covered them even further with food.

Ruby walked back towards you and gave you a high-five. You then helped the rest of her team get back on their feet, except for Yang who still had to land.

(y/n): I guess that means we win?
Ruby: *giggles* Yeah, it does.

You then put your arm around her waist and brought you face really close to hers. She turned away, as she changed into the same shade as her hood. You then grabbed her chin to let her look you into the eyes. You stared at each other for a while, until you started to inch closer and closer to each other.

Sun: I love these guys.

You grumbled for a little bit, until you noticed that Sun had brought a friend. He had blue hair, which was fixed to look cool. He was drenched in drinks and remains from the food fight, and did not seem happy with it. Then Goodwitch burst through the doors, growling. She flicked her riding crop and managed to restore the whole cafeteria to its previous state. She glared at everyone present, and spoke.

Glynda: *yelling* Children, please! *adjusts glasses* Do NOT play with your food!

(y/n): *saluting* Yes M'am.

Guy: *grinning* Please accept our humble apologies.

Glynda: You. Are. ----

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: But they're supposed to be the defenders of this world.

Ozpin: And they will be. Just let them play their role as children for now, it's not a role they'll have forever.

Then Yang came falling through the ceiling. She screamed until she got caught by Guy. She kept screaming for a while, while Guy was just holding her, bridal style. When she finally stopped and opened her eyes, she looked right at Guy, who had a smug grin on his face. Yang blushed a little until he said.

Guy: Just "dropping" in, I guess?

Everyone laughed, even Ozpin and Glynda. When Yang was set back down on her own feet, everyone started to discuss their plans they made for the day.

(y/n): So, was this also in your big best day activity binder?
Ruby: Nope, but I'm glad it happened.
(y/n): So do I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 784 47
You are Y/N Xiao Long, the brother of Yang Xiao Long. His mother was also Raven. Also Yang and Y/N are non-identical twins. So what happens when Y/N...
220 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
287 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
8.8K 136 26
"I will protect them, no matter what, even if it means burning the entire remnant to the ground, i will protect them, this is a promise" "This is My...